PDA

View Full Version : Fort Myers Members Please Check In!

Tallboy
08-13-2004, 05:11 PM
the hurricane missed me , but made landfall in the fort myers area as a category 4 storm. everyone please say a prayer that our friends carfixer, buckyboy, and bootlegger are all ok. heavy damage/wind/rain in fort myers.are you guys ok???

Cobra25
08-13-2004, 05:55 PM
Smokie has talked to Carfixer and Bootlegger and both are with out power ,winds are still up wards of 80-100 mph.as per Smokies last post. Some damage to their homes so far but the main thing is no one is hurt . Havent heard about anybody else yet.

67435animal
08-14-2004, 03:10 AM
the hurricane missed me , but made landfall in the fort myers area as a category 4 storm. everyone please say a prayer that our friends carfixer, buckyboy, and bootlegger are all ok. heavy damage/wind/rain in fort myers.are you guys ok???

My wife and I were in Ft Myers Beach on vacation but when they told us mandatory evacuation on Thursday morning, we did not hang around. From the pictures of the storm, we made a good decision.

We hope that all local residents are OK and suffered minimal damage.

Bob

Bluerauder
08-14-2004, 05:24 AM
My wife and I were in Ft Myers Beach on vacation but when they told us mandatory evacuation on Thursday morning, we did not hang around. From the pictures of the storm, we made a good decision.

We hope that all local residents are OK and suffered minimal damage.

Bob
Hope all of the Sunshine State MM Members are OK. Will be glad to hear them all check-in here. Lots of folks without power. Severe damage from winds along the path.

67435animal, You were correct in your decision to evacuate early on Thursday. Understand those who waited longer could not get out. Prayers for all the MM family and all of the others in the area. Devastation shown on TV is incredible.

buckyboy
08-14-2004, 05:55 AM
charlie b*tch slapped us, but we are ok.