PDA

View Full Version : My first 5,000 Miles w/the Trilogy product:

BillyGman
08-15-2004, 12:26 AM
It's hard to believe that I've already put 5,000 miles on my Marauder since I've installed the Trilogy supercharger kit earlier this year, but I just realized that I have. For those who don't already know this, my Marauder is my daily driver. For me, this car does it all. It's even my means of transportation in the snow. I've also raced it at the dragstrip in Atco, New Jersey before and after the S/Cer installation.

I just want to thank everyone at Trilogy Motorsports for designing, engineering, and manufacturing such a care free, and superior product for our Marauders. I mean this thing is "the BOMB"!!!!! Simply fantastic. On the track, it has made my car so much faster, that it's shaved 1.6 seconds off of my quartermile ET's. On the Dyno, it's added well over 100 HP, and that's indicated by S.A.E. corrected HP numbers taken at the rear wheels!!!

On the street, the car is still as well behaved, and well mannered as it always was since I drove it off the dealer's lot, and this 4,200 LB tank of a car is also now quicker than any other street car I've encountered. It's simply a joy to drive in any conditions, and in any situation. My hats off to all of the people at Trilogy Motorsports for making a product for the Marauder that is ahead of it's time. I say that, because I've spoken to people I work with, as well as people at the track who have had experience driving S/Ced street cars, as well as who have owned them, and who currently own them, and all of them have been thoroughly surprised at how well this big car moves w/only the addition of an underhood S/Cer alone.

Based on my experience of 5,000 miles of use w/the the Trilogy product so far, I believe that Trilogy Motorsports has certainly raised the bar for hi-performance street cars w/this S/Cer kit for Marauders. When I went to the track w/my car back in June of this year, I was literally treated like some celebrity once the other racers as well as the fans saw what ET's I was turning w/this car. To me it was just plain incredible the way that everyone reacted to my car's performance. I only regret that I didn't get it all on video!!! I had friends in the bleachers who heard some people saying "AWE, look at this thing" "Now what in the world is he doing here racing the family car?" when they first saw me driving up to the waterbox to do a burnout just seconds before my first race that day. As if to say, "What's he trying to prove?". They snickered at my car until they saw me race it, and until they saw the ET screen flash my time. Then once it did, their mouths hung open according to what my friends told me. And between rounds when I had it parked in the pits, people came to get a look under the hood, and many of them kept on asking me "How did you get this car to go that fast?"

Maybe by the year 2010, the Twin Screw Lysholm type S/Cer will gain a lot of ground and be the greatest thing on the street. I suspect that this will be the case. But I believe it will be atleast that far into the future that this will occur. And that's assuming that we don't get a president in office who will choose to get very active w/passing legislation forcing electrical powered hybrid cars on us, and phasing out gasoline powered Hi-perf cars. Or that Opec, or the other powers that be, don't increase the price of fuel into oblivian. Furthermore, there aren't any Twin screw S/Cer kits available for the Marauder anyway, and I highly doubt there ever will be since the production of these cars have seized.

But as for right now, and in the several years to come, the way I see it, this S/Cer that I've purchased for my Marauder, and have installed in it, is the absolute most advanced product that I could've went with for my car, and it's the leader among power adders for street cars. For the first 5,000 miles (and many of them hard miles) I'm completely satisfied as a Trilogy customer. Thankyou, and please keep up the good work!!!!!

lotusstv
08-15-2004, 11:38 AM
Billy,

Your comments are right on the mark. The Trilogy kit is simply awesome. I have approx 10k miles on my S/C kit & not one hiccup. I have taken guys for rides & they can not believe the power delivery. In my opinion it is the only way to go.

Lotusstv

It's hard to believe that I've already put 5,000 miles on my Marauder since I've installed the Trilogy supercharger kit earlier this year, but I just realized that I have. For those who don't already know this, my Marauder is my daily driver. For me, this car does it all. It's even my means of transportation in the snow. I've also raced it at the dragstrip in Atco, New Jersey before and after the S/Cer installation.

I just want to thank everyone at Trilogy Motorsports for designing, engineering, and manufacturing such a care free, and superior product for our Marauders. I mean this thing is "the BOMB"!!!!! Simply fantastic. On the track, it has made my car so much faster, that it's shaved 1.6 seconds off of my quartermile ET's. On the Dyno, it's added well over 100 HP, and that's indicated by S.A.E. corrected HP numbers taken at the rear wheels!!!

On the street, the car is still as well behaved, and well mannered as it always was since I drove it off the dealer's lot, and this 4,200 LB tank of a car is also now quicker than any other street car I've encountered. It's simply a joy to drive in any conditions, and in any situation. My hats off to all of the people at Trilogy Motorsports for making a product for the Marauder that is ahead of it's time. I say that, because I've spoken to people I work with, as well as people at the track who have had experience driving S/Ced street cars, as well as who have owned them, and who currently own them, and all of them have been thoroughly surprised at how well this big car moves w/only the addition of an underhood S/Cer alone.

Based on my experience of 5,000 miles of use w/the the Trilogy product so far, I believe that Trilogy Motorsports has certainly raised the bar for hi-performance street cars w/this S/Cer kit for Marauders. When I went to the track w/my car back in June of this year, I was literally treated like some celebrity once the other racers as well as the fans saw what ET's I was turning w/this car. To me it was just plain incredible the way that everyone reacted to my car's performance. I only regret that I didn't get it all on video!!! I had friends in the bleachers who heard some people saying "AWE, look at this thing" "Now what in the world is he doing here racing the family car?" when they first saw me driving up to the waterbox to do a burnout just seconds before my first race that day. As if to say, "What's he trying to prove?". They snickered at my car until they saw me race it, and until they saw the ET screen flash my time. Then once it did, their mouths hung open according to what my friends told me. And between rounds when I had it parked in the pits, people came to get a look under the hood, and many of them kept on asking me "How did you get this car to go that fast?"

Maybe by the year 2010, the Twin Screw Lysholm type S/Cer will gain a lot of ground and be the greatest thing on the street. I suspect that this will be the case. But I believe it will be atleast that far into the future that this will occur. And that's assuming that we don't get a president in office who will choose to get very active w/passing legislation forcing electrical powered hybrid cars on us, and phasing out gasoline powered Hi-perf cars. Or that Opec, or the other powers that be, don't increase the price of fuel into oblivian. Furthermore, there aren't any Twin screw S/Cer kits available for the Marauder anyway, and I highly doubt there ever will be since the production of these cars have seized.

But as for right now, and in the several years to come, the way I see it, this S/Cer that I've purchased for my Marauder, and have installed in it, is the absolute most advanced product that I could've went with for my car, and it's the leader among power adders for street cars. For the first 5,000 miles (and many of them hard miles) I'm completely satisfied as a Trilogy customer. Thankyou, and please keep up the good work!!!!!

BillyGman
08-15-2004, 12:30 PM
Yep, I hear ya. BTW, were you the first Trilogy customer to perform the installation yourself? If not, then who was? I know that Bill Bowker installed his by himself just as I did, but I forget now what number he was. I remember being a bit intimidated by the thought of performing the installation myself despite the fact that I've rebuilt the entire top end of the engine on the Vette that I used to have, which included replacing the camshaft, and cylinder heads.

But when I saw a copy of that Trilogy installation manual w/all the step by step color pics it has, I thought to myself "Hey wait a minute, I can do this".

FiveO
08-15-2004, 12:52 PM
Bowker had Trilogy #9, self installed.

He has since sold it and installed it on another members car....gent lives in the Twin Cities. He gave me a ride....and it is an amazing kit.

Mine goes in September 6th at Alternative Auto...by Lidio of course.

I feel like its early December and I can't wait for Christmas! :D

MARAUDER S/C #5
08-15-2004, 02:28 PM
Bowker had Trilogy #9, self installed.

He has since sold it and installed it on another members car....gent lives in the Twin Cities. He gave me a ride....and it is an amazing kit.

Mine goes in September 6th at Alternative Auto...by Lidio of course.

I feel like its early December and I can't wait for Christmas! :D
Good luck 5-0, I had mine installed around the same time last year! Your gonna luv it!

:awe: my:twocents:

SILVERMARAUDER
08-19-2004, 05:33 PM

i am in envy! :0

FiveO
08-19-2004, 06:16 PM
Anyone have a time machine?

These last few weeks and days before September 9th...the day I get my car back from Lidio...are actually painful.

Here's hoping all goes well :fingerscrossed:

BillyGman
08-19-2004, 11:23 PM
You'll realize once you drive it for the first time, that it was all worth your wait. But at the same time, you might also be telling yourself "Why didn't I do this sonner?"......