PDA

View Full Version : Hope to see the MCM at WDC!

Snakebite
08-15-2004, 06:01 PM
Greetings MCM...

I know your club will have an impressive presence at the WDC this week and on belhalf of the Motor City Terminators I'd like to wish your club a safe and festive Dream Cruise.

If you happen to make it down to Mustang Alley...come visit us in the Snake Pit...you guys are always welcome!! :beer:

FYI...we will be having a WDC rev-up cruise on Thursday night and would like to invite you all to join us at Woodward and nine mile at 6pm to meet for a cruise. :up:

MI2QWK4U
08-15-2004, 06:19 PM
As the leader of the Marauders I just wanted to say thanks to you guys and I think we may be down there on Thursday night. We have the Annettes Hair salon parking lot on the northbound side of Woodward, just south of the Burger King. It should be an impressive showing for the MCM's and are counting on 22 or more. Hopefully we will be able to swing down and visit Mustang Alley on Saturday. Perhaps we can hook up next year and park together, the Terminators and Marauders on the same street! We will try to hook up with you on thursday and we will be at Annettes friday and saturday as well, so you guys are welcome to stop by for a cold one when cruising.
Dave

MikesMerc
08-15-2004, 07:30 PM
Ditto what Dave has said.

Looking forward to seeing you guys out there! Be safe!

bigslim
08-15-2004, 07:47 PM
Thanks George. I hope your group has a good turnout and a great day. Let's all pray for good weather. See you guys on Woodward.

merc406
08-15-2004, 08:02 PM
Weather people predict great weather for Fri-Sun. :party:

Snakebite
08-16-2004, 08:11 PM
Here are the details for our Thursday "rev-up" Cruise....

We will be meeting on the corner of Withington (first block west of Woodward) and 9 Mile road in the public parking lot behind the store fronts on the North side of 9 mile. The cruise will begin at 7:00pm so if you are later than 6...don't sweat it...we will be hanging out.

Lets hope for good weather and I look forward to seeing all of you soon! :beer:

If you want to check out all of the happenings on Mustang Alley...visit our website and click on the "racing into the future" icon on the bottom of our home page! MOTOR CITY TERMINATORS (http://motorcityterminators.org)