PDA

View Full Version : Southern Marauders August "Breakfast Club"

TAF
08-15-2004, 07:58 PM
Monthly - Southern Mercury Marauders "Breakfast Club"
8 AM - Saturday August 21st
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
http://maps.where2getit.com/cracker3/images/logo.gif (http://www.crackerbarrel.com/index.cfm)
I-75 & Delk Road
2150 Delk Road
Marietta GA

Yeah...there will be a couple/few "surprises"...!!!

Hopefully, we will be joined by Mike Keown of www.mustanginnovations.com (http://www.mustanginnovations.com/) . Mike is the craftsman that has made some one-off products for me recently, and if you check out his site...you'll see some other interesting things that can be used in our engine bays. He'll be bringing his Mustang Showcar "Heartbreaker" which I had the pleasure of seeing this evening. It is SWEET!!!! http://www.mustanginnovations.com/images/Showtime/Grand%20National/Heartbreaker-1x.jpg

http://www.mustanginnovations.com/images/Showtime/FFW/FFW5.jpg

ALSO:

We are going to have some other Special Guests from the Sunshine State Marauders as well as Gonzo (Carlos)

Don't miss the best monthly gathering around!!!!

FordNut
08-15-2004, 08:08 PM
I'll be there with a few new features to gawk at!

crimzon
08-17-2004, 06:01 AM
I'll be there!!!!! Sadly, I wont have my Marauder with me, have to take the big vehicle up there to transport some equipment for work.

SouLRioT
08-17-2004, 06:10 AM
I'll be there as well. Its funny, I need to go to GA to meet another Florida member.

MARAUDERCHICK
08-18-2004, 10:12 AM
I'm gonna TRY to make it......Unfortunately, we had a small disaster at our NEW house....(flooding....long story...)....so I've gotta go to Dalton and look at some carpet, hardwoods and ceramic tile!!!! I'm also gonna stop by Floors and Decor off I-85 in Atlanta.....So....I guess it all depends on timing!!!

I'll try to work it in one way or the other!!!! Especially since we are having SPECIAL GUESTS!!!!

Kathy

Silver_04
08-18-2004, 06:51 PM
I will be having Saturday dinner while you guys are having breakfast. See you guys next month.

FordNut
08-19-2004, 05:45 PM
Looking like trouble getting the front sway bar installed before then. Gotta check with Scott/Jason/Jeff to see if one of them can put it in after breakfast. Time is one problem, but the biggest issue is that one of the captive bolts that comes from inside the frame rails broke loose from the clip (or whatever it is that holds the head in place) so I can't get it apart, especially with limited tools and no lift.

Still, I've added the intake tube, prefilter, different conical air filter, watts link, oil cooler, and a whole bunch of burned rubber chunks behind the rear wheels since our last meeting.

Bigdogjim
08-19-2004, 06:00 PM
Maybe next time thanks anyway :high5:

TAF
08-19-2004, 06:34 PM
I'll be there!!!!! Sadly, I wont have my Marauder with me, have to take the big vehicle up there to transport some equipment for work.
Mike...looking forward to meeting you!

Patrick
08-20-2004, 12:28 AM
Fianally everthing has worked!!!! See everyone Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!

torinodanswife
08-20-2004, 07:06 AM
Well i will be there this saturday and cant wait, my MM will finally be able to be there after 2 months. Its finally done. :D Look forward to seeing you guys again.........Alisha

TAF
08-20-2004, 03:25 PM
UPDATE:

We will also be joined by Mr. Dick Anderson. Dick created the Carrera Racing Shock Company, which is now owned by QA1 ( http://www.qa-one.com/ )...but, he's been working on a high-performance shock for our Marauders. I'm really looking forward to seeing what he's put together.

FordNut
08-20-2004, 03:28 PM
UPDATE:

We will also be joined by Mr. Dick Anderson. Dick created the Carrera Racing Shock Company, which is now owned by QA1 ( http://www.qa-one.com/ )...but, he's been working on a high-performance shock for our Marauders. I'm really looking forward to seeing what he's put together.
Oh boy, something else to buy...
Is it planned to work with stock springs?

TAF
08-20-2004, 03:47 PM
Oh boy, something else to buy...
Is it planned to work with stock springs?
Don't know...I posted all I was told.

BTW, check your email please Brian :up:

Bigdogjim
08-20-2004, 03:56 PM
Well i will be there this saturday and cant wait, my MM will finally be able to be there after 2 months. Its finally done. :D Look forward to seeing you guys again.........Alisha

Wow! It has been that long since I was down their? Time fly's when your having fun! I hope the body shop repairs are up to the same high quality set by the Mechanic's at Team Ford!

Hope to meet up with you and the other fine folks in Atlanta real soon!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

gonzo50
08-20-2004, 06:16 PM
Looking forward to seeing everyone again, and meeting new folks too.
See ya'll in the morning. :2thumbs:
Also, to get a good look at the secret project and it's progress.

Donny Carlson
08-21-2004, 05:02 PM
I had to work and missed the breakfast.:bigcry:

Somebody tell me what happened. Especially about the shocks.

TAF
08-21-2004, 06:33 PM

Oh, ya know...the same old boring stuff...we don't have much going on in the A-T-L....

gonzo50
08-22-2004, 10:26 AM

I was there at the Breakfast and meet some old friends and made some new friends, Patrick, SouLRioT, and Kathy, just to name a few.....and everyone else that was there, I enjoyed ya'll company. Please excuse me if I didn't mention you by name,(brain lock) but I don't forget a face. :loco:

MartyO's Marauder is a work of art in the making, can't wait for the unveiling when it happens.....I saw things I can not disclose of, so don't ask ! :duel:

Got my watts link installed, thanks to Todd, Scott, and Jason. :wave:

SouLRioT got his Baer Claws installed and they look awesome. He also got the chip and tune, good numbers, I'll let him tell it. :chat:

FordNut got his front swaybar installed with some fabrication of brackets.

Enjoyed my self totally, except for the windshield pebble crack I received on the way down there, :fire: will get that fixed Monday for sure.

I want to Thank the entire Southern Marauder's Club for their Hospitality and welcome, you guys and gals really are awesome. "THANKS":beer:

TAF
08-22-2004, 10:43 AM
It was GREAT seeing you again, Carlos! You know you are welcome anytime!

Patrick
08-22-2004, 11:21 AM
Yes a good time was had by ALL!!!!! :high5: :high5:

Here is a few pics. Enjoy!!!!

Can you guess who this is????

Time for work more Later!!!

SouLRioT
08-22-2004, 07:40 PM
I had a great time, as far as what I did, I made a new thread for it: here (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=12266)

But i just wanted to say thank you to all of you just one more time.

Patrick
08-22-2004, 07:49 PM
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: Thanks for letting me drive your MM!!! And If Todd does that burnout again I'll be ready next time!!!! Glad to meat you. Hope to see ya if you can it back up here!!!!

ssfugitive
08-25-2004, 08:18 PM

Sorry i missed it guys...will look for you next month.
George

ssfugitive
08-25-2004, 08:19 PM

anybody talked to wayne in a while?
george

FordNut
08-26-2004, 04:21 AM
Sorry i missed it guys...will look for you next month.
George
You were missed. See ya in Sept.

Marauderman
08-26-2004, 04:27 AM
[QUOTE= And If Todd does that burnout again ..[/QUOTE]
............Geesh!...I missed this one earlier!!!!!!!!!!!!! You mean Tood really did this with HIS MM?....Hummmmnn..I didn't think he would do such a thing with his baby---get rubber on her rear panels...that is!!!......Is this true?.......Way top go Todd..!!........Tom

Patrick
08-28-2004, 01:38 AM
[QUOTE= And If Todd does that burnout again ..
............Geesh!...I missed this one earlier!!!!!!!!!!!!! You mean Tood really did this with HIS MM?....Hummmmnn..I didn't think he would do such a thing with his baby---get rubber on her rear panels...that is!!!......Is this true?.......Way top go Todd..!!........Tom[/QUOTE]

He did on the way back from getting Bills brakes balanced. I was driving Bills car. Todd let it rip (PRICELESS)!!!!

martyo
08-28-2004, 04:54 AM
Todd let it rip!!!

Between him and Donny, this could be dangerous.

Bigdogjim
08-28-2004, 06:40 AM
Between him and Donny, this could be dangerous.

A Southern breeze:) :dunno: :baaa:

:run: