PDA

View Full Version : Heather and Matt are in town

Hack Goby
08-18-2004, 02:42 PM
Heather and Matt are in Mt.Clemens to have Lidio do a chip and Gear for there `04 so I will be taking them out to Woodward tonite.There were so many cars last nite that they almost shut it down so tonite will be awesome.Also through hard work and perserverence we have the lot next to us for the Dream Cruise this really gives us some elbow room in a area that is going to be packed.Great work Dave and Mike http://home.comcast.net/~hack_goby/DSCN0722.JPG

MERCMAN
08-18-2004, 02:47 PM
YO!! Heather and Matt, enjoy yourselves, and take home some serious $$$$ from the karaoke joints

chrish
08-18-2004, 02:50 PM
PPPAAAAAAAATTTAAAYYY :grouphug: :party: :drumstck:

bigslim
08-18-2004, 04:53 PM
Matt and Heather, glad you made it safely. I will be out there on Thursday and Friday. Mike Z. and myself will be setting things up tommorrow and hanging out. I was out there Monday and had a ball. You folks have fun. See-ya tommorrow.

CRUZTAKER
08-19-2004, 09:54 AM
GET'R DONE!!!!

Alrighty then Matt....can't wait for Norwalk.

Having some good/bad times here in Myrtle beach. Haven't drove the Rauder since Indy...:shake:

mpearce
08-20-2004, 06:23 AM
Hello Everyone!

We made it back safely last night! It was just under 3 hours round trip, with one stop, while doing exactly the speed limit. Really not a bad trip at all. What a whirlwind though! We're both exhausted, but it was well worth it. None of it would have been possible without Hack by our side! Thank you Hack for being a wonderful help, and a great Mt. Clemens/Northern Detroit suburbs tour guide. I must say, it was a bit of a high maintenance trip for us Hack, but you came through in the clutch every single time, and it was much appreciated. It was great to see Linda again, and get out to dinner with Dave and the family.

Woodward was fantastic to see if only for a few hours. It felt like every single car that was ever made was represented there. It was quite a spectacle. Definitely something I would like to see again, year after year. It was great to see BigSlim...even his PT Cruiser was there! Mike Z was there as well, as always it's great to see Mike. Mike thanks for all the help, advice, and of course the directions! MarauderMike was there as well. The DTR with the trilogy really looked nice. Dave brought the Mach down as well...very clean, and sharp looking car...glad it's running so well for you. I know someone who's gunning for you at Norwalk...should get interesting! Hack, that silver is really growing on me...looked nice with the bra and the hood up. Heather and I saw it from across the street...very sharp! I couldn't get over what those mufflers did to your sound!

Lidio and his gang at Alternative auto is a class act from start to finish. Everyone was extremely nice, very helpful, and made me enjoy being a customer. The shop was immaculate, very clean, very organized, and had some very cool looking mustangs, and even a classic mustang that was getting worked on as well. I was extremely impressed with the customer service, the personal attention, and fine attention to detail that Lidio provides. Test drive after test drive, he wouldn't let me leave until he was completely satisfied with everything. Thank you for that Lidio...something like that will definitely keep me coming as a customer. I got a dual position Lidio tune superchip. One position is a street tune for 93-94, and ther other is a race tune that I will use at the track with unleaded 103. I also did the 4:10 gear change. What a difference! It feels like a completely different car...truly unbelievable! If anyone is still completely stock, do this as your first mod...you can't go wrong with Lidio, and you will be completely satisfied with his work, and the performance in your Marauder!

Thank you to all of my friends in Michigan! You're all welcome in Cleveland anytime!

-Mat