PDA

View Full Version : First time I've seen another MM

jolt
08-20-2004, 05:54 PM
I drive my silver 03 back and forth to San Jose alot and finally saw another MM on I 5 on wed. afternoon. Pretty strange though, it was a black 03' very dirty, looked like wheels got changed out to something equally as black. I sped up next to the driver and he was a fourtyish long hair who gave me the thumbsup. Would like to have talked to him but got a wierd feeling about the situation. Oh well. Thats the first MM I've seen out and about.

FiveO
08-20-2004, 09:19 PM
Maybe you'll catch him next time.

Share the MM love!!!

:cheer: :2thumbs:

Joe Walsh
08-20-2004, 10:37 PM
I don't see many MMs either, although a guy @ 1/2 mile down the road just parked a Silver MM in his driveway...I will stop by to see if he knows about us. It is cool to see other MMs on the road because most MM owners are 'car guys' and know how rare they are. Not too many 'Blue Hairs' buy a MM by accident instead of a Grand Marquis!

Dr Caleb
08-23-2004, 09:42 AM
^^Ditto^^

I saw my first MM on Friday, after nearly a year and a half. It was driven by a 'blue hair', with her husband as passenger. Immediately after (5 minutes) I saw my first GTO. I thought it was a Sunfire. Plate said Arizona (you can't buy GTO's here).

89VERT
08-23-2004, 05:57 PM
Living in Western Canada, I know how scarce these cars are!

I've only seen 3 in the two years since they've been on the market.

Strange considering that they're made in Canada.
Just makes owing one all that more special.

cruzer
08-23-2004, 09:18 PM
I arrived at SNA and as we were leaving the airport at about 3:03 PM on 405, a black Marauder--plain rear bumper, cut in front of us and disappeared in traffic--five minutes in Calif and I spotted a Marauder :surprise: --anybody I know???, Maury