PDA

View Full Version : Word of Advice.

Logan
08-21-2004, 07:21 PM
While this should be common sense, I would encourage folks NOT to post or make reference to themselves via your real names on this site. That's what handles are for. Me, I modified my car knowing and accepting everything would be out of pocket from that moment on. You want to play, you gots to pay.

I will advise you all that Ford and their Warranty reps are absolutely aware of this site's existence and regularly visit it (Not that difficult to find and we're the only game in town), in fact I've ALOT of ford.com email addresses registered here.

Information you post here, if it can be tied back to a real person will ABSOLUTELY impact any decisions Ford makes with respect to your warranty if the claim warrants investigation.

If you DO make use of your real name, I would strongly suggest you remove any reference to mods from your signature and use of the site's Timeslip features.

This is for your own information and meant to educate folks a bit about consequences of us being a publicly available site. I would honestly hate for this community site to be the cannon fodder by which your warranty claim gets denied because they found reference to timeslips and modifications to your car.

This has been a Public Service Announcement, no discussion advised. Now, if you don't give a crap about your warranty, then by all means, ignore everything I just said.