PDA

View Full Version : Woodward Dream Cruise 1st Annual Meet A Huge Success!

MI2QWK4U
08-21-2004, 08:20 PM
From what I could see, the Motor City Marauders 1st Annual Woodward Dream Cruise Meet exceeded my wildest expectations, not by a little, but by a seeming longshot! I can easily say this rivialed the National meets in intensity and enthusiasm. Our club added more members, most of which were local michigan folks that were cruising Woodward, saw our huge display of Marauders, all parked 3 feet off Woodward! The look on their face was priceless! Most stopped in on the return trip and visited and even joined us in our display, joined the club, and enjoyed our usual "Marauder" hospitality. I need to double check, but the best count was at least(if not more) 25 or 26 Marauders! We had every color represented, from bone stock to show stopping built, like Lidio, Mike, and mine. Kirk and Larry also brought up their 1963 Marauders as well. Kirk also recieved a certificate from Ford Motor Company, presented by Steve Babcock, for being the first retail customer for the first Marauder sold in the country!
The site itself was second to none, I think Mike will agree with me, this was the biggest undertaking either of us have taken on, ever. Planning and adding additional and better parking space was just finished last week. The site was easily the best we could have hoped for when it came to displaying as many Marauders as we had and make a huge visual impact to both the crowds on the sidewalk and those cruising, we were right in the middle of the sidewalk and the roadway, it was beautiful!
We attracted local Media, both television and the local radio stations interviewed us. Imagine this folks, I heard that the cruise attracts 30,000 + cars, and this year the police said there were more than that. In that number of cars along a 10 mile stretch, we had the largest display of the same car of anywhere along that 10 miles of the Woodward Cruise.
This was brought to us by the local Media folks, hows that for how your group is described at the World's Largest Car Show...To top it off, if that is possible, Steve and Carol Babcock were our guests for the day. It was truely an honor to spend time with Steve and have him shoot the breeze with a very happy bunch of Marauder owners! Folks were having fun finding new and improved things for Steve to sign!
In closing I have to thank so many folks for stepping up and helping Mike and I out. I can honestly say that I have never worked as hard at something like this before, ever. 5 hours of sleep the last couple of nights, solving problems, directing traffic, listening to suggestions, etc etc! Mike and I figured we got to sit down a total of maybe 1 hour the last two days at the cruise! BUT, without Mikes wife Angie, Jerry Barnes, Darryl, Mike A., Paul, Robert, Paul E., and every other person that helped out, this event would not have been the HUGE success that it turned out to be. I owe you guys a huge THANKS, you made this thing what it was.

To the other members out there that missed this one, its gonna happen again next year. We have already negotiated another location, even better than this one, for next year. There is no reason we cant make this the huge event it deserves to be. Ask the guys that came from out of town, and had never seen a Dream Cruise before, see what they say! Mostly that they had never dreamed of something like this in their wildest immagination! Keep it in mind folks, biggest car event in the world, and you can have a front row seat, really, front row...a foot off Woodward! Plenty of time to think about it.

Now, having said that, I will let those that participated in the Cruise speak up and tell you what they thought!

PS...I may have to edit this tomorrow cause I am really, really, really tired!

martyo
08-21-2004, 08:31 PM
Wow Dave!! Great news. Thanks for letting those of us that didn't get to go live vicariously through you.

MarauderMike
08-21-2004, 08:39 PM
What a day! I think I spent 14 of the 15 hours there today on my feet talking about the Marauders. If you were standing along Woodward, you would hear, "Wow, look at all those Marauders" or people on the sidewalk and walking through our display overheard to say "I'm standing in a sea of Marauders". I'll let some of the other guys talk about the classic cars running up and down Woodward, but needless to say that the word awesome fits into the description. We will strive for bigger and better next year, I'll be right there with you Dave and Mike.

While the Dream Cruise is officially over on Saturday night, it looks like a few of us will be in and out on Sunday at various times, I hope to get over there sometime between 11-12 for an hour or so.

In closing, we want to thank Varsity Lincoln Mercury for their sponsorship as well as are continuing club member/sponsors Trilogy Motorsport and Alternative Auto. It was great having everyone there!

MarauderMike
08-21-2004, 09:14 PM
I have it worked out now. It is the correct tent.

MI2QWK4U
08-21-2004, 09:27 PM
Here are a few quick shots of the event...

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/504000-504999/504356_37_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/504000-504999/504356_38_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/504000-504999/504356_39_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/504000-504999/504356_40_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/504000-504999/504356_41_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/504000-504999/504356_42_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/504000-504999/504356_43_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/504000-504999/504356_44_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/504000-504999/504356_45_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/504000-504999/504356_46_full.jpg

MI2QWK4U
08-21-2004, 09:38 PM
Wow Dave!! Great news. Thanks for letting those of us that didn't get to go live vicariously through you.

I already have you down on my ATTENDING list for next year Marty! Don't dissapoint!

bigslim
08-21-2004, 09:55 PM
First off, let me start by saying thank you to Mike Z. and Dave for pulling off such a success MM meet at the Dream Cruise. I would also like to thank MarauderMike for getting us Varsity Lincoln Mercury as a sponsor. Thank you to Varsity Lincoln Mercury for sending us a loaded new silver MM for display. Thank you to Jerry and Lidio for their help. To all the members that stepped up and allowed useage of their cars for organizing, thank you. Thank you to Steve and Carol Babcock for stopping by and spending so much time with us. Steve, you gotta get one of these great cars! I would also like to give a big thank you to Angie, Mike's wife for being a great hostess and being such a lovely person (also thanks to the kids for their hard work too). As Dave said earlier, we had a couple new people that came by and joined our family. They are very welcomed to join us for any of our events. I can honestly say that I have never answered as many questions about these cars as I did today. With all the classic cars roaming down Wooward, people could not help but stop by and gaze at our cars. "People Love Marauders". Thank you to our extended family for coming and maiking it a success. Mark, Steve and Bradley will tell you "We know how to throw a cruise here in this city". We all cannot wait until next year when we get a bigger and better location. Do yourselves a favor and experiance the cruise for yourself next year. By the way, I will be posting pictures in the gallery. Please enjoy.

MM03MOK
08-21-2004, 10:09 PM
By the way, I will be posting pictures in the gallery. Please enjoy.I just created a new category under Events in the Gallery for the Woodward Dream Cruise 1st Annual Meet 2004. :lovies:

bigslim
08-21-2004, 10:21 PM
I just created a new category under Events in the Gallery for the Woodward Dream Cruise 1st Annual Meet 2004. :lovies:
I have moved them to the Woodward Dream Cruise gallery. Thank you for setting it up.

WesM63
08-22-2004, 03:23 AM
Hello guys,
Nope sorry don't own a marauder, however always have been a big fan of them and I bleed blue at heart. Anywase, I wanted to drop by and say Hello and Heck of a car show at the WDC.

Mike Z. is a good friend of mine (from his other hobby), I promised him I would come check the WDC and the HUGE display of Marauders. I was privileged enough to get a ride in Mike's car and watch him do a few Smokey burn-outs after the WDC got shut down. After that lil ride with Mike, I have a new respect for Marauders ;)

Anywase, Heck of a show guys and I’ll see you all next year at WDC.

-Wes (sorry I own a 1987 Porsche 944 Turbo)

FiveO
08-22-2004, 04:00 AM
Looks like the weather was perfect!

Might have to pencil this in for next summer :)

Glad a great time was had by all.... :party:

martyo
08-22-2004, 05:09 AM
I already have you down on my ATTENDING list for next year Marty! Don't dissapoint!

Dave:

You are killing me. It looks like you guys also had perfect weather too! Dayum you guys in Motown have all the fun!!

Start thinking of a place for me to store Legal Knievil (you know I don't do those cross country treks behind the wheel) and he will be headed your way. I will be out there too. Perhaps all of this can be a WDC/FFW - Norwalk package trip for me?

I have spoken to everyone I know about WDC and they all say that it is an event like no other. Although I must admit, I have spoken too a few lawyers who don't get it. I guess that's why I sat in the back of my law school class.

I will see you guys next year (if not sooner) for sure!

Bluerauder
08-22-2004, 07:17 AM
From what I could see, the Motor City Marauders 1st Annual Woodward Dream Cruise Meet exceeded my wildest expectations, not by a little, but by a seeming longshot! "...snip..." In that number of cars along a 10 mile stretch, we had the largest display of the same car of anywhere along that 10 miles of the Woodward Cruise.
This was brought to us by the local Media folks, hows that for how your group is described at the World's Largest Car Show...

Looks like the Motor City Marauders do it up right. Great pics and great weather !!! Thanks for posting on the Woodward Dream Cruise events. :cheer: :2thumbs: :woohoo:

Hack Goby
08-22-2004, 07:22 AM
Yes Martyo,A good time was had by all and yes the weather was perfect.My feet are killing me and my voice is not to good but thats what comes with having a 17hour cruise(I got there at 5am to make sure things were ok) Dave and the Mikes kept things running smooth,Darryl brought his father(You are a good son)Wes who just recently had a pacemaker installed brought his family,Kirk and Larry with there`63s made sure that the people knew where we came from.Jerry,Thank you for all your help buy bringing a fleet of cars to help keep the squatters out and the drinks and of course your fantastic Marauders.Master tuner Lidio,Robert Epson like myself made sure that anyone who was interested in our cars was givin all the Info they needed,John O`Brian(sorry about the mix up)Dan Wasson,Paul Erlander and his son,Jerry Danger(with the only Blue Marauder in the bunch),Out of towners Mark,BradleyG,Neon Frank and Marlene and the others that I can`t remember made this my best Dream cruise ever.And thank you to Steve Babcock for making these cars possable(and the autograph) :woohoo:

MI2QWK4U
08-22-2004, 10:16 AM
Marty, we have plenty of places to store your ride if you sent it out. Make your plans now... We are!

TAF
08-22-2004, 10:41 AM
Nice job Dave, and all the rest of you MCM folks!!! Way to represent. :up:

jobrien8
08-22-2004, 10:59 AM
Being an old Woodward Cruise member (lived at 11 Mile and Woodward till 15 yrs. and a cruiser even then), and attending the Dream since 1999. This has to be the best time I have ever had. Got to add my kudo's like Bigslim, Hack, MarauderMike, etc., to Dave and Mike Z. Like said, answering questions (especially the one's like: what the heck is that car; that's nothing but a Police Car!!!!!), and just talking with the people was great. Oh, sorry Robert for walking your legs off, but it was a great time. Dave, Mike Z.,my son Daryl has has finally gotten color back in his face from the ticket. Darry, had a great time talking with your dad. With a dad like that, can see how you turned out. And after the ride Jerry, he'll probably underwright the supercharger!
Enough of this. For all of all the other brother and sister Marauder owners out there, unless you have experenced the "Cruise", you do need to be there to know what we are trying to let everyone experence. There is nothing else in this country to compare. Cobra kit cars, Ferrari's, ', DeLoren''s, Corvette's, Mustang's, Torino's, Chevelle's, Ricers, Hydraulics, Isotta's, anything and everything you can imagine and others you cannnot is on the Avenue.
:soap: Well time to get off of this. One final thought, thanks to all the Motor City Marauders for being who you are!!! :party: See those of you who are able at Woody's after the Nextel Cup race.

Hack Goby
08-22-2004, 11:12 AM
I told mama that after the Dream Cruise that I would cut back on cruising a little and only go to Wild Woody`s on Sundays,Well today is Sunday! I will be there around 3:30 if anyones going.

dwasson
08-22-2004, 12:04 PM
First, I'd like to thank Mike Z and Dave for all the work they did to put this together. I know that Mike spent a lot of hours chasing down the lot and dealing with the financial arrangements. Bradley spent the night at the site protecting our interests. (For some reason Bradley chose to sleep in Jerry's clean van and not my van which, reportedly, "smells like wet dog.")

This was the best Dream Criuse I've ever attended. The weather was spectacular, the cars were beautiful, and the company was great. We all met Darryl's dad and his girlfriend Shelly, a lovely woman. You did good Darryl.

If you like cars at all you must see a Dream Cruise.

MikesMerc
08-22-2004, 03:11 PM
Wow! :banana2:

I've attended every Dream Cruise since 1996, and this 2004 Cruise was, by far, the best one ever! The prime location, excellent weather, beautiful Marauders, and especially the most excellent group of friends we have, all added up to the best car event I've ever attended.

Like everyone else, I'd like to give my thanks to:

Dave for co-organizing the event (you rock buddy! :2thumbs: )
Mike for securing Varsity sponsorship and help with organizing things
Jerry Barnes for providing his "fleet" of vehicles, tents, refreshments, and much much more
Daryl for helping organize the lot and controlling traffic
Paul for his great business cards and signage
Steve and Carrol Babcock for coming and spending time with us
Lidio and his crew for coming by to talk tech while taking in the Cruise
Bradley G for his security presence Friday and Saturday night
My wife Angie for all her help in keeping everyone fed and watered
And to everyone in our group for just plain being there, jumping in and helping keep everything organized, lending vehicles for overnight security, and, most importantly, to everyone for just being there as good friends to share in such a great moment.

As Dave said, it was a most exhausting 3 day event. And if I could do it over....I wouldn't change a thing! (well....okay....maybe one small news article thing ;) ) I know its gonna sound like we are beating a dead horse here, but the Woodward Dream Cruise truly is the most awesome automotive event in the world. One that I am greatful to have the opportunity to attend. For those that are still not sure what to make of it, just listen to those that have made it out here for the event. "Spectacular" barely begins to describe it.

Between the radio and TV coverage, and just talking with hundreds of folks on the street, the Marauder definitely made its mark on the Cruise!!

Thanks again to everyone for their friendship and their participation in the WDC event. Events like these make for priceless memories!!

MI2QWK4U
08-22-2004, 05:03 PM
I guess we got pretty good exposure on the news, John mentioned a buddy told him, and I have had friends and family call to say they saw our spread on TV. I hear there was an interview on the news about us, but havent seen it. The TV coverage was so good that you could make out individual people and recognize them! The Radio interview about the history of the Marauder, Production numbers, Modifications, Having the Program Manager, Steve Babcock, there with us, and Having THE LARGEST DISPLAY OF THE SAME MODEL OF VEHICLE ANYWHERE ALONG WOODWARD!!!! How is that for representing?! Folks, we have a chance to host an even larger number of Marauders with the space we have secured already for next year. It is in the same area, right in the heart of the whole thing. Hopefully we can keep the cost much lower than this year.

Make plans now to attend.....

TripleTransAm
08-22-2004, 05:05 PM
Geez. Sounds like a dream come true. Just like Paul Casey said a while back, Ford really owes us a great deal for having given so much exposure to this automobile! Incredible. This is what it's all about...

martyo
08-22-2004, 07:55 PM
Marty, we have plenty of places to store your ride if you sent it out. Make your plans now... We are!

Sounds like MMVille III in the making....

bigslim
08-22-2004, 08:21 PM
Sounds like MMVille III in the making....
???????? ;)

martyo
08-22-2004, 08:56 PM
???????? ;)

Ummmm, do we have dates yet?

Donny Carlson
08-22-2004, 09:03 PM
Ummmm, do we have dates yet?
Hey, I'm ALL FOR THIS!! I suggested Detroit for MVIII, and coordinating it with the Dream Cruise next year would be fantastic!!

N40GL
08-23-2004, 05:41 AM
-snip!-

We had every color represented, from bone stock to show stopping built, like Lidio, Mike, and mine.

-snip!-

What am I, chopped liver? :confused:

Anyway, I wanted to say a big thanks to the MCM crew for extending an invitation to me to visit and experience Woodward Avenue. I've wanted to do this event since I heard about it at Goodguys "Hot August Nights" in Reno nine years ago. I could never have imagined that I'd have this good a time with this great bunch of people. I'm proud to call you my friends. Thanks for making my first visit really special. As long as there are no schedule conflicts I hope to be back next year.

You guys are a tough, no, <i>impossible</i>, act to follow when it comes to planning the Chi-Town Kruze next year. I hope you come to visit in October '05. I'll make sure you've got a space in the front row.

Mark

Meteorite
08-23-2004, 08:00 AM
From what I could see, the Motor City Marauders 1st Annual Woodward Dream Cruise Meet exceeded my wildest expectations, not by a little, but by a seeming longshot!

I agree; it was great. Eliot and I enjoyed ourselves immensely.

The view was great, the Marauder turnout was great, and there are always a few surprises as to what people drive down Woodward (whether radical, rare, zany, oddball, or just plain perfection) past us. The weather (as everyone has said) was spectacular, and the "fellowship" just great.

This is a great club to belong to, and I hope all of our out-of-state visitors all enjoyed the WDC. Where else can you see an Anglia, Henry J, Amphicar, Isetta, Dodge Daytona convertible, hot rod Studebaker trucks, vintage drag machines, and so much more, all from the vantage point of a "sea of Mercury Marauders."

Thanks for the superb efforts of all who made it possible.

stevengerard
08-23-2004, 08:40 AM
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/504000-504999/504356_37_full.jpg

Hey, that's my car under the umbrella, in the middle - the blackest of the black ones.

I've been wanting to do this for years, almost went last year. I hope to never miss it again. It is the most unbelievable show, almost too many cars, can't say any one car stuck out because there were a zillion. And as large as the crowd was it was pretty darn orderly.

Thanks to Motor City for a great job and making us all welcomed. Though your roads suck, cracked my windshield. I have never seen roads so bad, if there is a reason for bad build quality in American cars it is because when driving in Detroit, one would never know if its the road or a rattle.

I was also amazed at home many people gave the thumbs up to me as I was driving. Folks really like the car. Matter of fact I saw a young kid driving a Superbird and told him he was too young to have that car, said it was his dad's and he rather have mine. I offered to trade but his dad said no. Don't worry, I'd by another MM. Anyway anyone evening thinking of going to this next year put it in your head now that you will be going. Next year I'm staying longer!

Meteorite
08-23-2004, 08:52 AM
Though your roads suck, cracked my windshield. I have never seen roads so bad

Yeah ... and you should have seen them before we spent all spring and summer working on them!

MarauderMike
08-23-2004, 01:48 PM
We are just like Chicago, we have two seasons Winter and Road Construction. I truly believe are state department of transportation takes pride in having the third worst roads in the United States. Our favorite sport over here is pothole dodging. Glad you had such a great time and look forward to seeing you all next year.

Bluerauder
08-23-2004, 02:06 PM
We are just like Chicago, we have two seasons Winter and Road Construction.
I have driven those roads in rental cars out of the airport quite often. What your highway folks are doing to those roads cannot be called "Construction" in any form of the word. Makes the Virginia DOT look like engineering experts ... and that is a real stretch of the imagination. :poke: :razz: :lol:

Bradley G
08-23-2004, 02:40 PM
A big thanks to my MM buddies for a weekend I will always remember.A very special thanks to Big Slim , for getting me a room and an escort to the hotel sat. nite!! What a guy:sing: To Jerry Barnes for your kindness and "the ride in #1.To all that contributed to our cause.To everone who made me laugh (that about covers it) "God Bless You" I hope to do it again!! Soooooo ,Whats the next thing to put on the calander??

dwasson
08-23-2004, 03:34 PM
A very special thanks to Big Slim , for getting me a room and an escort to the hotel sat. nite!! What a guy

Wait a minute! Did Slim find you an escort or did he act as an escort. Never mind. I don't wanna know.

stevengerard
08-23-2004, 03:38 PM
Yeah, well Big Slim told me to take a left at 14th instead of a right. Thought you were funny eh! :rofl: You forgot I'm a dago from Chicago. :gunfire: tried their best they couldn't take my MM from me, I did give some whoop *ss :bop: and went the other way to find my hotel.

Just kiddin, though I did turn the wrong way and got a nice tour of detroit.

SergntMac
08-23-2004, 04:15 PM
We are just like Chicago, we have two seasons Winter and Road Construction. I truly believe are state department of transportation takes pride in having the third worst roads in the United States. Our favorite sport over here is pothole dodging.
I have visited Detroit many, many times, and I like your roads. Obviously, you have never been to Chicago...

bigslim
08-23-2004, 04:36 PM
Yeah, well Big Slim told me to take a left at 14th instead of a right. Thought you were funny eh! :rofl: You forgot I'm a dago from Chicago. :gunfire: tried their best they couldn't take my MM from me, I did give some whoop *ss :bop: and went the other way to find my hotel.

Just kiddin, though I did turn the wrong way and got a nice tour of detroit.
Steve, sorry for the mixup. I got a little turned around myself. Glad you made it safe. Actually, I was hoping you ran into my cousin Leroy, I needed a new set of wheels.
:cool4:

bigslim
08-23-2004, 04:41 PM
A big thanks to my MM buddies for a weekend I will always remember.A very special thanks to Big Slim , for getting me a room and an escort to the hotel sat. nite!! What a guy:sing: To Jerry Barnes for your kindness and "the ride in #1.To all that contributed to our cause.To everone who made me laugh (that about covers it) "God Bless You" I hope to do it again!! Soooooo ,Whats the next thing to put on the calander??
Bradley, glad you had a great time. Nice having you here. I was hoping I didn't lose you from the smoke I made when the crowd made me do burnout. It was fun. I having new tires put on tommorrow anyway. Sorry I missed you on sunday. Glad to see that everyone had a good time and made it home safely. Hope to see many more next year. Maybe next year I can set up a tour of the new Ford Rouge Plant for you guys. :woohoo:

MI2QWK4U
08-23-2004, 04:49 PM

Brad, I am so glad you and Steve had a great time. For those that havent been to a dream cruise, it can be a lot to soak in. Mike and I, and the rest of the Motor City crew are always glad to host you guys anytime. Wait till you see what we have planned for next year!

MarauderMike
08-23-2004, 05:31 PM
I have visited Detroit many, many times, and I like your roads. Obviously, you have never been to Chicago...

Actually I have driven in every state except for Alaska, Oregon and Washington and I did live in the Chicago area some years ago. Now that I think about it you are right, our roads are pretty good.

MI2QWK4U
08-23-2004, 07:15 PM
Looks like the weather was perfect!

Might have to pencil this in for next summer :)

Glad a great time was had by all.... :party:

We would love to have you join us...we will let you know whats going on next year!

MI2QWK4U
08-23-2004, 08:23 PM
Click on this... (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showpost.php?p=164484&postcount=1)

Bradley G
08-24-2004, 04:33 AM
After you got the croud all fired up w/that burnout (They made you do ????)I was a big dud Maybe next year I"ll be able to Show the people a little :burnout:
Bradley, glad you had a great time. Nice having you here. I was hoping I didn't lose you from the smoke I made when the crowd made me do burnout. It was fun. I having new tires put on tommorrow anyway. Sorry I missed you on sunday. Glad to see that everyone had a good time and made it home safely. Hope to see many more next year. Maybe next year I can set up a tour of the new Ford Rouge Plant for you guys. :woohoo:

Fast4Door
08-26-2004, 07:44 PM
Somone on another board posted a link to some pics from Woodward.

Found 1 pic of a Marauder - anyone remember seeing it?
I didn't.

Enjoy:

http://anything-auto.net/EVENTS/AUTO_SHOWS/2004_Woodward_Dream_Cruise/THECRUISE/woodward_409.jpg

Meteorite
08-27-2004, 04:03 AM
I actually like that. Not too crazy about the doors, but I have toyed with the idea of painting mine purple. I'd probably get booted from the MCM club if I did that, though, eh?

I did not see this car in person, but bigslim mentioned its existence.

I didn't.

Enjoy:

http://anything-auto.net/EVENTS/AUTO_SHOWS/2004_Woodward_Dream_Cruise/THECRUISE/woodward_409.jpg

Bradley G
08-27-2004, 04:11 AM
Ford does this mod to correct wind noise but," Ya Godda keep em closed"

stevengerard
08-27-2004, 07:06 AM
woa!, I would have remember seeing that. Too each his own, thats the beauty of cardom. I'd prefer to put that kind of dough into the stealth stuff, like an s/c or gears.

merc406
08-27-2004, 07:21 AM

I didn't.

Enjoy:

That is Awesome, but then again I like different.... :rock: :trophy: :rasta: :awe:

Hack Goby
08-27-2004, 09:20 AM
I could not do this to mine but I think it looks great.I am going to move the pic to the main forum to see what everybody else thinks.

MI2QWK4U
08-27-2004, 03:15 PM
We need to get that Marauder to our bigger and badder Marauder display next year...