PDA

View Full Version : Cigars & Cars.. FRIDAY 9/3

Big Joe P
08-23-2004, 09:17 AM
My monthly "smoker" is Friday September 3rd from 6pm til 10pm. There will be cigars to sample and food to eat. There is a lot next door to park in too. Most importantly, I'll take care of the bar tab for all the members here, who attend. I'm 1 block East of 90/94 on North Ave. EXIT 1315 W. North Ave. This will also be the site of a HUGE birthday party on Monday 9/20 for myself, Zack, Mad Man, and Stevengerard too. Any other September birthdays want to join in, PM me. Come by on the 3rd to "get your feet wet"..... www.exitchicago.com (http://www.exitchicago.com/)

MM03MOK
08-23-2004, 09:51 AM
Sticky Stuck! - Now Unstuck!

Slowpoke
08-31-2004, 02:43 PM
free booze?

man o man o man o man...........

Big Joe P
09-01-2004, 02:56 AM
Free food too ! No excuses.....

jrzygrl
09-01-2004, 10:56 AM
Well, my birthday is today...close enough...hell I kind of took a liking to those cigars down in INDY...I may just have to stop by Friday...:up:

Slowpoke
09-01-2004, 11:35 AM
Note to people attending......

There is a 24-hour Home Depot just a few blocks east on North Avenue. Nothing more fun than getting a little tipsy then going to look at power tools!

Zack
09-01-2004, 04:25 PM
I do believe I am going, but I will not have any rhinestones to display, yet...

Slowpoke
09-01-2004, 04:58 PM
I do believe I am going, but I will not have any rhinestones to display, yet...

Afterwards we oughts head over to Home Depot - you can help my buy the parts I need to do a 'silencer delete'

Bradley G
09-03-2004, 03:40 AM
Happy Birthday, to the windy guy's & gals hope your party is a smash!!:party:

Big Joe P
09-03-2004, 11:03 AM
How do you *bump* a thread that's already *stuck*
Hope some of you will stop by tonight between 6pm and 10pm for the smoker. Food and Drinks on me.

Zack
09-03-2004, 09:49 PM
Picture Slowpoke in full drag with Jet dressed as Count Dracula, awesome.
And not to forget Mad Man, who's body glitter turned heads.
SVTGUY and The Fireman were standing in amazement as JRZYGIRL swung from the ancient looking chandolier in a playboy bunny outyfit with a fake dagger protruding from her back. Hey guys, you all right?
Special thanks to Mac for wearing his fishnets under that Kilt weve all grown so fond of. Thanks again Mr. President.
As for me, Ive got it all on tape and Im sending it to your wives if you dont pay up immediately.
When is the next get together?

Slowpoke
09-04-2004, 06:35 AM
I don't know where you found the time to take pictures.... once you hooked up with the doorman with the spiked hair and you disappeared into the bathroom together, you missed all the fun.

mad man
09-04-2004, 10:34 AM
Picture Slowpoke in full drag with Jet dressed as Count Dracula, awesome.
And not to forget Mad Man, who's body glitter turned heads.
SVTGUY and The Fireman were standing in amazement as JRZYGIRL swung from the ancient looking chandolier in a playboy bunny outyfit with a fake dagger protruding from her back. Hey guys, you all right?
Special thanks to Mac for wearing his fishnets under that Kilt weve all grown so fond of. Thanks again Mr. President.
As for me, Ive got it all on tape and Im sending it to your wives if you dont pay up immediately.
When is the next get together? :wasntme: To bad i was not there ha.What ever you were on i want some.

Big Joe P
09-04-2004, 11:53 AM
Ahhhh the public denial's are starting to come in... Zack, you forgot the golden rule "WHAT HAPPENS AT EXIT, STAYS AT EXIT" This was just a trial run for the big birthday bash on 9/20 anyway.... Glad to see you guys come out of your shell.... Thanks for stopping by.

CRUZTAKER
09-04-2004, 12:16 PM
Cigars, cars, and booze.....damn!

All the good parties are a 5 hour drive.:razz:

Slowpoke
09-04-2004, 03:47 PM
Thanks again for having us over Joe.... you are an excellent host and I am looking forward to the big tri-birthday bash.

SergntMac
09-04-2004, 04:15 PM
Thanks again for having us over Joe.... you are an excellent host and I am looking forward to the big tri-birthday bash.
Yes...Thank you, and ditto Slowpoke's sentiments.

Our upcoming "tri-birthday bash" will be a stellar event, come one, come all, it's time to Exit.

jrzygrl
09-04-2004, 06:33 PM
[QUOTE=Zack]

SVTGUY and The Fireman were standing in amazement as JRZYGIRL swung from the ancient looking chandolier in a playboy bunny outyfit with a fake dagger protruding from her back.

UH..I missed some good stuff!!! I guess I'll actually want to be there next time..Zack, what were you smoking? :lol:

svtguy
09-06-2004, 03:19 PM
Zack, what were you smoking? :lol:
HIS TIRES!!!!!:awe: :awe: Filled up the whole parking lot with smoke.
Thanks for the ride Zack. And to Joe for hosting. I also appreciated how friendly everybody was to me being the "new guy" and all. Had a great time.