PDA

View Full Version : For Logan...

MadMav
08-03-2002, 08:12 PM
Hey man, I am sorry if I said a few things you didn't like. It happens when other people have different views. I respect your authority on this forum and will follow the rules, but all I ask is to not be quick on locking topics out. These things have a way of working themselves out. Thanks for the nice forum here!

Thanks,
Mav

P.S. Watching WJSOLOMON to see what stupid thing he will do next!

WJSOLOMON
08-03-2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by MadMav:"Hey man, I am sorry if I said a few things you didn't like. It happens when other people have different views. I respect your authority on this forum and will follow the rules, but all I ask is to not be quick on locking topics out. These things have a way of working themselves out. Thanks for the nice forum here! MavP.S. Watching WJSOLOMON to see what stupid thing he will do next!

Like reading what you may have to say.........(oops, just did it!)

I find that usually, folks who can't say that they Like the Marauder, usually can't say that they like all of the mods that Owners do to them.

Get a Life!

Get a Marauder!

:mad: ;) :cool:

MadMav
08-03-2002, 09:44 PM
Logan, I can see you are going to have to put up a forum where the people can go E-duke it out. Please-O-please!!!!!:D :p

WJSOLOMON, I will not be dragged into an argument in an area where Logan doesn't want it. We can carry this out through PM's if you want to.

Mav

Logan
08-04-2002, 09:09 AM
Hmmmm...

WJSOLOMON
08-04-2002, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by MadMav:"Logan, I can see you are going to have to put up a forum where the people can go E-duke it out. Please-O-please!!!!!:D :p WJSOLOMON, I will not be dragged into an argument in an area where Logan doesn't want it. We can carry this out through PM's if you want to." - Mav

Let's get something straight "Queenie", you've tried to position yourself as the "Dragger", with taunt's lke "Dumbass", "Stupid", "Demented", and all this from a chump that hangs out in Korea, who openly acknowledges that he "....can't say that he (even) Likes our New Marauder", and whose Best bragging rights are over an Eight Year Old Chevy that's closing in on 200,000 Miles on it, and likes to refer to himself as "MAD ..."!

"Mr. Obvious, if an Uninvited Guest crashes a Dinner Party, wearing Brown Shoes with an 8 Year Old Worn and Weathered Tux, and talks like a 'Ham Sandwich at a Banquet', , why would anyone want to engage themselves in a casual conversation, and expect to find any of it meaningful?"

My Grand Father used to advise me, when we were out on his farm, "Never get in a 'Pi _ _ing' Contest with a Skunk - your Nose will tell you why!"

Logan - "Clint Eastwood said it best in his Movie 'The Unforgiven', when he commented to his friend Ned: "When you leave the back door open, the Wrong Dogs come home!"

'Mad-Man" - if you can't run with the 'Big Dogs' , stay home on the porch over there in Korea! Either that, or put your Money where your Mouth is, and get yourself a Mercury, IF you can bring yourself to start to likin' 'em.

;) :o :cool:

Logan
08-04-2002, 12:46 PM
You know what, this is NOT productive, amounts to a pissing contest, and is suceeding in pissing me off.

Mav, you're obviously missing the point. Calling other users "stupid", and goading them into a conflict is not going to make you welcome here.

If you guys want to berate each other, take it to email, PM's, or another site.

Any further derogatory messages will simply be deleted without notice as soon as they're posted. Anyone who has issue with that can review the site dislaimers and privacy statements.

Enough of this crap. I've got two, 1 week old little girls that need my attention and playing referee is not making me a happy guy, so can it.