PDA

View Full Version : All Night Street Drags Cedar Falls Raceway

jwheeler
08-27-2004, 12:25 AM
Here we go again! Saturday August 28th. Come on you know you want to!

-J :hotrice: :party:

TooManyFords
08-27-2004, 05:05 AM
If I do this, I have to take a long nap in the afternoon! I was dead by 1am last time!! Are you going Jeremy? Andrew? Mark?

Guess I can't be the only rauder here that doesn't!

John

FiveO
08-27-2004, 05:25 AM
I'm on call....but I'll see if I can beg, borrow and or steal a night off.

I'll make a call today...

duhtroll
08-27-2004, 06:01 AM
Nope. My times aren't going to change, and to be honest I would much rather do a simple "test n' tune" Friday because it will be far less crowded.

Last time at ANSD I only got 4 runs in, (only 3 where the tree was working, and one of those was ruined by all the damn water people were dragging down the track, so count me as getting two real runs) as opposed to the 10 I got on the T/T evening, and that was taking our sweet leisurely time between runs.

Then you don't have to sit and wait for the damn crotch rockets to go first. And third. And fifth, etc.. Whoever the scheduler was had a thing for bikes . . ..

I might go later in the fall when times can go down because of temps.

Besides, I think it's supposed to rain again this afternoon/evening anyway.

So I'm a party pooper. Maybe I'm getting old. I can bring my lounger and an afghan and watch, though.

:nerd:

-A

FiveO
08-28-2004, 11:04 AM
Sorry gents....can't make it.

Only two other guys in my area on my department that could cover my call time.

Ones on vacation and the other is busy tonight. He is going to cover me tomorrow for a couple hours so I can make a few runs at Rock Falls.

We'll see how she runs.

jwheeler
08-28-2004, 02:48 PM
Well, I'm going! John, maybe I will see you out there?

-J :gangster:

TooManyFords
08-28-2004, 05:24 PM
Well, I'm going! John, maybe I will see you out there?

-J :gangster:

It sounds like fun to me! If it isn't raining I'll be out there.

John

jwheeler
08-29-2004, 01:56 PM
There sure were a lot of cars there for the last ANSD at CFRW! John, where did you go? I saw you right behind me going through tech, and then I never saw you again. Well anyway, it was fun for awhile. My tires are now bald to the point of no return. I just kept going slower all night. I can't get out of the hole to save my ***! Maybe over the winter I can save enough money for a few more go fast goodies(headers, exhaust, electric water pump, and such). But tires are first on the list, or things will just get worse as the power goes up!

Right now, dreams>money!

I love this car! :rock:

-J