PDA

View Full Version : Whos black MM....

TX Harley Guy
08-27-2004, 06:27 PM
....was that I saw at work yesterday? John Eagle, had HEMLOK on the tags, anyone here? Its a beauty! Cept for a few paw prints (human) need to figure a way to keep the droolers off of it.
Cool car!

Logan
08-27-2004, 06:59 PM
That's one of our less-internet savvy local members, he's a great guy! I've done some work on that car... :up:

RVT04
09-02-2004, 09:34 PM
That's one of our less-internet savvy local members, he's a great guy! I've done some work on that car... :up:
i second the motion on hemlock i have known him since 1991 and all around good guy even tho he wears a black hat
lol

2003 MIB
09-06-2004, 05:14 PM
Hemlock made himself a promise when he retired that he would not touch a computer for at least a year. My math says he's about nine months into his vow.
Want to see a dusty non-running Marauder? Second floor...;)

rumble
09-06-2004, 05:26 PM
If I remember correctly, Hemlock is the "provisional Governor of the Republic Of Texas." Right?

Want to see a dusty non-running Marauder? Second floor...;)

Just missed you Sat morning, Mrs. Rumble and I where there dropping off my MM.

2003 MIB
09-06-2004, 05:54 PM
If I remember correctly, Hemlock is the "provisional Governor of the Republic Of Texas." Right?
Just missed you Sat morning, Mrs. Rumble and I where there dropping off my MM.
Territorial Governor of Republic of Texas- as I recall. 2003 WIB had her LASIK eye checkup Saturday morning in Irving and I couldn't resist a side trip to visit the car. Sorry we missed y'all...Bummer...

TX Harley Guy
09-09-2004, 05:57 PM
Ill be leaving my Harley Truck on the 2nd floor in a few weeks when I leave for Florida in a few weeks, if its still there, for a little R&R, I work in the "cough" Honda shop but I worked for L&M for 17 yrs before I got shipped off to riceworld, I try to visit my buds who still work there regularly. Not running.....what happened?

Logan
09-09-2004, 06:45 PM
Minor issue with a rod kinda snappin' in half... The motor didn't appreciate it. :)

TX Harley Guy
09-09-2004, 07:33 PM
Opps! Sorry to hear that.
Seems the Supercharged L and HD 5.4 have a little problem in that department too if you kick up the boost a little too much, Im chicken, stock for now.

2003 MIB
09-10-2004, 03:32 AM
I'm glad you posted again, Sir. I've turned L/M upside down looking for you...It never occured to me that you were at one of the other J/E stores. The busted rod thing has been a saga...Sonny, Jerad, Carlos or Mike can fill in the blanks for you. All is good now just waiting for the engine install.:cool4:

hdwrench
09-15-2004, 07:51 PM
any members on here drive a black marauder with RAUDER on the plates (TX)? Saw one pull into a driveway a few houses away tonight.

It is funny... ever since i started really considering buying one i am seeing them all over. On Sat morns while going to work I have seen a black one twice. Then the other day I saw one in the next town over from where i live. Tonight I saw one like half a block from my house. Hmm I am noticing a pattern here. Everytime I see one it is closer to my house. Hopefully the next one I see will be in my driveway and it will be mine. :cuke:

2003 MIB
09-16-2004, 07:17 AM
[QUOTE=hdwrench]any members on here drive a black marauder with RAUDER on the plates (TX)? Saw one pull into a driveway a few houses away tonight. [QUOTE]

Yahoo!!- she lives....That's my car but Jerad (My John Eagle Service Advisor) was driving it. They just replaced the engine and he was putting a few shakedown miles (at my request) on it before sending me off to Johnson County- Why would he do that? Because he's an above and beyond kind of guy- you should probably meet your neighbors:rock: . If you are still in the market for MM- I'd suggest you PM Buckwheat...