PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan / Brook Hogan Fans !

Cobra25
08-29-2004, 06:57 AM
Yesterday evening around 6 pm My family and me had the pleasure of meeting Hulk Hogan & His Daughter Brook Hogan at Spec's Music in South Beach.( Hulk Hogans wife was their too.) Brook gave a Live Acoustic Performance & sang 3 songs, she was really good and her debut single "Everything To Me" just blew us away. Only about 50 or so people showed up so we had a chance to talk to them a little. He's down to earth & funny ,when I shaked his hand it's like 3 time's the size of mine. Brook is 16 years old ( Looked about 21 ) Had the body of a model, Long Blond hair ,friendly, perkey and her voice was unbelievable.

Joe Walsh
08-29-2004, 07:20 AM
Does she sing that song which has the verse; "You betta leave my daughter alone!" :nono: ;) :D

SouLRioT
08-29-2004, 07:36 AM
I saw something on MTV or VH1 with them on it, they have Lou Perlman (the guy behind backstreet boys, Aaron Carter, ect.) working with them. Sounded ok, not my type of music, but I'm sure she'll do well.

Cobra25
08-29-2004, 10:29 AM
I saw something on MTV or VH1 with them on it, they have Lou Perlman (the guy behind backstreet boys, Aaron Carter, ect.) working with them. Sounded ok, not my type of music, but I'm sure she'll do well. You are right , I saw the same show, wasn't impressed with her singing on the show ,but when I heard her in person she came a long way, she's really good. I don't know if I would buy her CD or not but My daughter liked it . She got to meet Hulk Hogan that impressed her and she
told him that the Undertaker was her favorite wrestler , Hogan laughed he thought it was funny. Kids are unbelievable at times.

mrjones
08-30-2004, 11:19 AM
[QUOTE=Cobra25] She got to meet Hulk Hogan that impressed her and she
told him that the Undertaker was her favorite wrestler , QUOTE]

My wife went to HS with the Undertaker. Said he was a tall skinny basketball player in HS. She teaches, and some of her students that it was cool that he signed her yearbook.