PDA

View Full Version : South Side Marauder

svtguy
08-30-2004, 09:55 AM
Just wanted to say hey to the local area Marauders and let you know that you have a new member on the south side of the city near Midway airport. I just picked up a black 04 on Friday and I'm lovin it. I hope to see any one around town or at upcoming events. Will probably drive over to Big Joe's Friday. Anyone else going? Chicago rocks! Marauders kick ass!

About two months ago I saw a red Marauder with an SVT badge and BAD MERC plates on 67th & Pulaski. Anyone know who this was? I asked around about the SVT badge and was told he just stuck that on. I had never heard of SVT making a Marauder. I asked this guy as I pulled up next to him in my SVT Contour if it was really an SVT and he said yes and took off.

FiveO
08-30-2004, 10:05 AM
Welcome!

SVT makes (or mods) the Lightning, Countour, Mustang and Focus if I recall.

stevengerard
08-30-2004, 10:10 AM
No MM SVT, sounds like that guy wasn't too pleasent.

2003 MIB
08-30-2004, 11:43 AM
About two months ago I saw a red Marauder with an SVT badge and BAD MERC plates on 67th & Pulaski. Anyone know who this was? I asked around about the SVT badge and was told he just stuck that on. I had never heard of SVT making a Marauder. I asked this guy as I pulled up next to him in my SVT Contour if it was really an SVT and he said yes and took off.
Check your "it's official" thread. I think this mystery is solved.

UAW 588
08-30-2004, 03:09 PM

This is the same guy who drove by the last chicken run (twice I may add) and never stopped and said hello, while all of us where standing in the parking lot. And as for his plates they were BAD MERK, not BAD MERC. See my brother-in-law who was up there that day had his Marauder, and his plates read BAD MERC. It's nice to know there is another south sider on this site, and maybe we all can hook up soon.

mad man
08-30-2004, 04:51 PM
Just wanted to say hey to the local area Marauders and let you know that you have a new member on the south side of the city near Midway airport. I just picked up a black 04 on Friday and I'm lovin it. I hope to see any one around town or at upcoming events. Will probably drive over to Big Joe's Friday. Anyone else going? Chicago rocks! Marauders kick ass!

About two months ago I saw a red Marauder with an SVT badge and BAD MERC plates on 67th & Pulaski. Anyone know who this was? I asked around about the SVT badge and was told he just stuck that on. I had never heard of SVT making a Marauder. I asked this guy as I pulled up next to him in my SVT Contour if it was really an SVT and he said yes and took off. :welcome: SVT :wasntme: BIG JOES :party: I MIght be There on 2 wheels : ;)

Slowpoke
08-30-2004, 06:02 PM
when is big joe p's event? I never got an official invite nor did i get the date and time straight.

Bradley G
08-30-2004, 06:08 PM
go to forums under windy city cigars &cars 9/3
when is big joe p's event? I never got an official invite nor did i get the date and time straight.

jgc61sr2002
08-30-2004, 06:34 PM
svtguy - Welcome aboard. :up: Congrats on the purchase of your Marauder. Now the fun begins. Good luck.

chapel1
08-30-2004, 07:40 PM
SVTGUY welcome to the best site on the net and a great group of "Marauder's" :party:

Lou
08-31-2004, 02:29 PM
Welcome to the group!

I think you'll like your MM. I got mine 5/1/04 and am pretty happy with it.

Now when it snows..........