PDA

View Full Version : September get-together

cruzer
08-31-2004, 08:56 PM
It's time to think about a breakfast or something in Sept. Should we try a different day,time , place????--come on folks--let's get organized and express some opinions--I only know the HEB area well and I think there are more central places to meet---I can get a meeting room on Saturday mornings at "Le Peep" at Harwood and Central in Bedford , but I need to know this week to be sure we can get it. Thanks to all that made it to Chucks--we got some things done on the picnic, but need more PARTICIPATION by the members if we are going to pull it off. Would an evening meeting work better??? :dunno: Post your opinions and we will act accordingly :lol: Maury

blue92
09-01-2004, 04:10 AM
How about Hot Rods and Hogs in Arlington on 360 close to I-30? They have a nice sized parking lot for some good lineup pics. :cool4:

rumble
09-01-2004, 03:44 PM
It's time to think about a breakfast or something in Sept. Should we try a different day,time , place????--come on folks--let's get organized and express some opinions--I only know the HEB area well and I think there are more central places to meet---I can get a meeting room on Saturday mornings at "Le Peep" at Harwood and Central in Bedford , but I need to know this week to be sure we can get it. Thanks to all that made it to Chucks--we got some things done on the picnic, but need more PARTICIPATION by the members if we are going to pull it off. Would an evening meeting work better??? :dunno: Post your opinions and we will act accordingly :lol: Maury

Hey Maury,
Evenings are pretty well out for me during the week.
That's why I never make Thursday's at JE.

Redster
09-01-2004, 05:51 PM
PARTICIPATION by the members if we are going to pull it off. Would an evening meeting work better??? :dunno: Post your opinions and we will act accordingly :lol: Maury[/QUOTE]

I'll try to make any meetings. It looks like I will be commuting to Springfield, IL. for a while.

TX Harley Guy
09-01-2004, 06:36 PM
Our GTG is thursday sept 16 at Bone Daddys, you guys are welcome. Should be a few extra out of towners show up for the Ford Weekend at the Motorplex. What would look nicer that Bone Daddys parking lot half full of FoMoCo hotrods?
.... well, the waitresses aint to shabby either!