PDA

View Full Version : Oct 9 or 10th?

01 Interceptor
09-01-2004, 01:57 PM
The CVN guys are planning a south end meet for one of these 2 days. Please let me know ASAP which day would be best for you. I would like to get a nice large group again like we had at the XXX before. For eats, sounds like HOOTERS. There will be good scenery from what I have been told, so clean cars are a must for the photos!

teamrope
09-01-2004, 04:59 PM
Hooters in Tacoma?

teamrope
09-01-2004, 10:43 PM
The 10th would be best for me

01 Interceptor
09-01-2004, 10:51 PM
That is correct. I just need to know from everyone what day is better so I can push for that day. :up: Any day is fine for me.

Ryans PI
09-01-2004, 11:56 PM
We don't know offically if that's the meeting place. It's an idea in the works.

1 BAD 03 MM
09-04-2004, 03:41 PM
Sounds good to me. 9th or 10th works for me too. :beer:

Blue03
09-05-2004, 08:29 PM
Sounds good to me. 9th or 10th works for me too. :beer:

Have fun ... I'll be up in Victoria, BC for some R&R with Mrs Blue03. Cheers

mchunt
09-09-2004, 12:06 AM
Sounds like fun to me, 9th or 10th works for me.

Interceptor]The CVN guys are planning a south end meet for one of these 2 days. Please let me know ASAP which day would be best for you. I would like to get a nice large group again like we had at the XXX before. For eats, sounds like HOOTERS. There will be good scenery from what I have been told, so clean cars are a must for the photos!

:party:

teamrope
09-09-2004, 05:46 PM
Sounds like fun to me, 9th or 10th works for me.

:party:
McHunt, Where you Been? Long time no see!

Is the 10th a go? Whats the word Johnathan?

01 Interceptor
09-09-2004, 06:06 PM
It looks like the 10th. We may have a member from Sacramento making the 10 hour haul. The meeting place and eats are still TBD. I still say HOOTERS though.

mchunt
09-11-2004, 06:01 PM
McHunt, Where you Been? Long time no see!

Is the 10th a go? Whats the word Johnathan?

Work has been :revenge: h#$L! on the road a lot and would only get home for a day or so before have to head out again. Have a little down time for the next month I hope.

earlystroke
09-12-2004, 12:24 PM
Hopefully I'll have my Marauder by then and could drive up from the Sac. California area to meet you guys. I have most of my family up there anyway.:D
Matt

earlystroke
09-12-2004, 12:58 PM
Here's a pic of Bro's daily driver. It has no govenor. You should have seen the dark blue unmarked he had . I hope this turnes out as I'm not too PC smart.

Matthttp://us.f810.mail.yahoo.com/ym/us/ShowLetter?box=Inbox&MsgId=7752_22019743_1215_1801_ 345587_0_726_456004_3976167843&bodyPart=5&YY=45341&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b (http://photos.msn.com/Viewing/Album.aspx?PST=8nK2AN1B!1JmZao !iR2Cw!3d!N9ida6UgQ36qFLmCVT*! YzOLVdw02DIfsAjdoXgpblMe9Myi!E qlVkLQqdu!g%24%24)

MM03MOK
09-12-2004, 03:38 PM
Linky no worky, Matt
The photos you are trying to view have expired. Contact the sender for more information.

earlystroke
09-12-2004, 06:06 PM
Linky no worky, Matt
The photos you are trying to view have expired. Contact the sender for more information.
Ooop's.Okay, well how would I post a pic from my e-mail????:dunno:

Matt

teamrope
09-12-2004, 06:54 PM
Hopefully I'll have my Marauder by then and could drive up from the Sac. California area to meet you guys. I have most of my family up there anyway.:D
Matt
I hope you have it too. Welcome to the site, and come on up! the more the Mary-er! (Sorry Bunny, I couldn't resist! ;) )

01 Interceptor
09-12-2004, 07:13 PM
Looks like we may end up at the XXX Root Beer again. Not that it's a bad thing. :D

I was hoping for something different, but if it works...why change it? :up:

The pic in question, if you saved it to your computer...you can upload it to the gallery, or attach if the filesize isn't too large. If you need help, just ask! You can also e-mail it to me if you'd like, I can resize it and upload it for you.

earlystroke
09-13-2004, 01:09 PM
Ooop's.Okay, well how would I post a pic from my e-mail????:dunno:

Matt

Well it seems as though somehow I got it right.Pic is there now.:burnout:

Matt

01 Interceptor
09-13-2004, 07:19 PM
I think what you are seeing is the pic in your internet cache...I still do not see it and get the expired message.

I would love to see the pic. If you would like to e-mail it to me please send it to me at: p71interceptor01 @ hotmail DOT com.

earlystroke
09-13-2004, 08:10 PM
I think what you are seeing is the pic in your internet cache...I still do not see it and get the expired message.

I would love to see the pic. If you would like to e-mail it to me please send it to me at: p71interceptor01 @ hotmail DOT com.
Hahahaha.That's hilarious because I still see it.But like you said I must have set something up in my pc.Anyway I will e-mail all three to ya.

Matt

01 Interceptor
09-13-2004, 09:38 PM
That's a clean looking car. What area of the state does he work? Also, from the pics it looks like a '99.

01 Interceptor
09-14-2004, 01:31 AM
Oh by the way, the 10th and XXX Root Beer is hereby CONFIRMED. Time is still yet to be determined. More info as it becomes available.

BruteForce
09-14-2004, 07:06 AM
10th at XXX added to calendar. Hope to be there.

earlystroke
09-14-2004, 07:51 PM
That's a clean looking car. What area of the state does he work? Also, from the pics it looks like a '99.
It's a '98.Bro says that for whatever reason the '98s came with no govenor on them. This car is currently working south of Bellingham somewhere around Mount Vernon but not there. I can't remember the exact name of the town but somewhere there. His other unmarked was a nice dark blue.Man I loved that car.Washington is keeping these cars in service now for around 100K! These cars are tuff. Thank's for posting the pics! Best experiance he had with the blue unmarked was three ricers racing up I-5. Bro got to race with them as they were unaware.He said it was NO problem staying with them and could have easily passed them. They were pretty shaken when the strobes went off :P. Just glad it wasn't one of my escapades with an unmarked behind me.:rasta:

Matt

01 Interceptor
09-14-2004, 11:15 PM
Well when I said it looks like a 99...I mean the POLICE INTERCEPTOR emblem, black grille with chrome trim on the rear, and the black bumper trim. All of those are 99 model year items. 98's had a chrome grille, a Crown Victoria Emblem and chrome bumper trim. See here: http://www.crownvic.net/liquid/p7x.html

I never heard of an actual Police Interceptor with a speed limiter, except those without the metal matrix driveshaft. It was limited so the vibrations wouldn't be so severe that it would attempt to do a pole vault. :D

By the way, are you going to be able to join us at the October 10th meet? It would be nice if your brother could make it as well.

earlystroke
09-16-2004, 09:15 PM
Well when I said it looks like a 99...I mean the POLICE INTERCEPTOR emblem, black grille with chrome trim on the rear, and the black bumper trim. All of those are 99 model year items. 98's had a chrome grille, a Crown Victoria Emblem and chrome bumper trim. See here: http://www.crownvic.net/liquid/p7x.html

I never heard of an actual Police Interceptor with a speed limiter, except those without the metal matrix driveshaft. It was limited so the vibrations wouldn't be so severe that it would attempt to do a pole vault. :D

By the way, are you going to be able to join us at the October 10th meet? It would be nice if your brother could make it as well.

Well I know he has said some of thier Vics had limiters. I think when they are an unmarked unit all the crome is painted or replaced as I know his other one did not as well. I don't know this for sure though. I'm hoping to make it.I posted in the general area about almost getting a Marauder tonight!! I don't know what or where the XXX is though?? It would be cool to have MY Marauder there and bros unmarked so I could spank him:D .

Matt

01 Interceptor
09-16-2004, 10:40 PM
Do you know where Issaquah is? The Front Street Exit go south from I90...you can't miss the big XXX Root beer barrel. The first light after the exit, take a left and it's on the left. Depending on where you are located, we hav emembers meet and convoy to the locations. Hope you can make it. If your brother is coming, and he does work the N stretch of I5, he could meet us in Everett.

earlystroke
09-20-2004, 08:15 AM
Do you know where Issaquah is? The Front Street Exit go south from I90...you can't miss the big XXX Root beer barrel. The first light after the exit, take a left and it's on the left. Depending on where you are located, we hav emembers meet and convoy to the locations. Hope you can make it. If your brother is coming, and he does work the N stretch of I5, he could meet us in Everett.
Well I've heard my brother talk about it. I think there was a car show there or something. I've never been there as far as I know :o . Should be real easy to find. Hopefully we will be there.

Matt

01 Interceptor
09-21-2004, 12:38 AM
Hope you can make it. For the record...Jose, the owner of the establishment does put on quite a few shows during the "car show" season. It's amazing how many cars show up sometimes.

earlystroke
09-22-2004, 09:35 PM
I am certainly going to try!!!!!

Matt

01 Interceptor
09-23-2004, 06:38 PM
Alright guys...XXX at HIGH NOON! Be there or be square. No refunds or exchanges.

Ok, you get the point. Northern convoy to meet at Albertson's at 128th NLT 1100 hours. We will leave at 1110 so we can meet up with the Seattlites in Northgate around 1130. Thank you.

This has been a public service announcement paid for by no one.

I am the guy with 3 cars and I approved this message, in fact I think it is awesome. ;)

BruteForce
09-23-2004, 07:54 PM
You gonna drive a panther this time? :poke:

01 Interceptor
09-23-2004, 11:04 PM
We'll see. ;)

Ryans PI
09-30-2004, 09:10 PM
So, who here is going?

teamrope
09-30-2004, 09:26 PM
We are!

:stooges:

earlystroke
10-06-2004, 08:55 PM
Well guys I'm sorry but I won't be there.:alone: The Passat is still in the body shop so I can't trade it off yet for the MM. I was hoping to drive the new MM up there and see ya all. Don't worry though I might be missing this one but I am determined to get the MM and make it to a meet up there. I didn't want to respond on the other post as to mess up the head count.

Matt

teamrope
10-06-2004, 09:29 PM
Well guys I'm sorry but I won't be there.:alone: The Passat is still in the body shop so I can't trade it off yet for the MM. I was hoping to drive the new MM up there and see ya all. Don't worry though I might be missing this one but I am determined to get the MM and make it to a meet up there. I didn't want to respond on the other post as to mess up the head count.

Matt
You're only 1-2 hours from Valleyman, you guys should get together. He's done some cool mods. 3000 Stall torque converter, 4.10-1 gears, and the full Dennis Reinhart transmition upgrade.

01 Interceptor
10-06-2004, 10:55 PM
Sorry to hear you are unable to make it. There will be many meets to come in the future so NO WORRIES! Good luck on the impending MM purchase.