PDA

View Full Version : I'll be in town next week....dinner on 09-08-04?

FiveO
09-01-2004, 06:24 PM
Hey MCM people!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be in town next week. I'm coming in Monday morning and dropping my car off at Lidio's shop. I know its a holiday but Lidio is going to meet me there at 10am.

I have a buddy who lives in Owosso and he's going to pick me up. I'll be heading back to his place to sleep....as I'll be driving all night Sunday night to get there on Monday.

The S/C install is scheduled for Tues/Wed/Thurs. I'm going to borrow my friends car and come back to Alt. Auto on Wednesday afternoon. I'm going to hang out for a bit, get a few pics and then I'll be free if anyone wants to get together for a little Marauder comraderie.

My friend is going to drive me back down to the shop on Thursday after lunch and we're going to watch Lidio dyno my car. I'll be taking off right after its done.

Should be a fun week.

My cell phone is 507-210-1114 so feel free to use it anytime next week after about 3pm on Monday...gotta get some sleep!!!

Hope to see a few people when I'm out there.

Mark...

bigslim
09-01-2004, 07:01 PM
Mark, I work afternoons. Maybe I can meet you at Lidio's and we can grab a bite. I am sure you will get to meet some of the guys during your visit. Hope you have a safe trip.

Big Joe P
09-01-2004, 08:32 PM
I'll be there Thursday 9/9 at 8:30am for a scheduled dyno-tune too. This could turn out to be quite a meet.... I look forward to where BIG SLIM recommends we have lunch...

dwasson
09-02-2004, 06:19 AM
I've got some free time on my hands lately. Maybe I can make it for lunch. Darryl, keep us posted on the time.

MarauderMike
09-02-2004, 07:41 AM
How about Wild Woody's on Wednesday evening?

dwasson
09-02-2004, 10:21 AM
How about Wild Woody's on Wednesday evening? You picked the only time all week I have plans. :cry:

Hack Goby
09-02-2004, 11:42 AM
Mark,Joe P Welcome to the Motor City,Just ask Matt and Heather if you want a big honk`en steak.Pay by the ounce and it`s not far from Lidio`s.What ever you choose I think I can make it.Thursday Steak is .45 cents an ounce.Also Wens. nite is cruise nite in Mt.Clemens on a good nite they will be a ton of cars Plus there are great places in the Clem to eat also.we will figure out a game plan.Mike A. had his first vist to the Clem this year..............

http://home.comcast.net/~hack_goby/DSCN0502.JPG

Big Joe P
09-02-2004, 03:08 PM
I'm leaving Chicago at 3am Thursday to be at Lidio's at 8:30am. He said he would be done around 2pm. Soooo I plan to hang out there. Lunch with some of you guys would be great. I do plan to head back home when he's finished.

FiveO
09-02-2004, 04:02 PM
Sounds great gents.

My plan for the week:

Monday...rest.

Tuesday...leave Lidio alone :)

Wednesday...get down there around noon and hang out, take a few pics and maybe dinner late afternoon with whoever can come.

Thursday....get down there around noon, hang out, pics, vids and watch the dyno of possibly Joe P's car and then mine.

Leave late thursday evening.

Should be a great week!

Can't wait to meet some fellow Marauderer's....!

:party:

FiveO
09-05-2004, 04:08 PM
Well gang this is my last post before shutting down the laptop and leaving.

Just finished packing.

I'm going to get through Chi-Town about 1-2am then grab a few zzzz's at a reststop in southern MI. I'm meeting my buddy on I-96 near Webberville around 8am then onto Mt. Clemens to drop the beast off.

Call if you want....anytime! 507-210-1114. I'll be back in Mt. Clemens Wednesday around lunch then into the evening if anyone wants to drop by.

I'll then be back on Thursday afternoon to watch Lidio dyno my car.

Here's to a safe trip! IE: No deer jumping out in front of me....!!!

:party:

Cya soon!

SergntMac
09-05-2004, 04:21 PM
God's speed dude, you too Big Joe P.

jgc61sr2002
09-05-2004, 04:25 PM
Have a safe trip. Enjoy the MODS. :up: :D

Lowell
09-06-2004, 01:39 AM
P. M. me. Saginaw is 30 minutes from Owosso. :drive:

MikesMerc
09-06-2004, 06:00 AM
I'm leaving for vaca this week, so I'll miss you up here in the Motor City.

Good luck with mods....you'll be in good hands!

FiveO
09-06-2004, 10:17 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know I arrived safely...albeit a bit tired.

Lidio has been great. Talked with him for about 1/2 before leaving.

I'll be leaving him alone tomorrow but will be visiting around lunch time on Wednesday.

Thanks to SergntMac for calling and checking in this morning! If I get back that way at a resonable hour....I'll call!

My cars in good hands....she's gonna be fun when its all said and done :)

FiveO
09-06-2004, 03:57 PM
UPDATE:

I have NO cell phone service in Owosso/Corunna. I'm staying at my friends house that he and his g/f are going to move into...nice little house but no phone there either!

I will be on my cell on Wednesday after 11am or so as I'll be heading back to Mt. Clemens.

I'll be checking in here periodically.

Hope to see a few of you soon!

dwasson
09-07-2004, 12:46 PM
I'll be over at Lidio's Wednesday. What time should I try to get there?

FiveO
09-07-2004, 02:44 PM
I'll be over at Lidio's Wednesday. What time should I try to get there?

I'm having dinner with Lowell from Saginaw in about 1/2 hour.

Tomorrow morning I'm leaving Owosso around 10am to get to the shop in Mt. Clemens about 11:30am or so.

I'll be there all afternoon.

Can't wait to see how my cars coming along. I'm sure she's a wreck right about now ;)

Of course its a masterpiece in progress :rock:

bigslim
09-07-2004, 08:14 PM
Can't make it on Wednesday. I maybe able to sneak out of work on Thursday for a dinner meeting before you go back. I will PM you my cell number.

MarauderMark
09-08-2004, 05:16 AM
Mark
Let us know how fun the trip home will be as you will be racing anything that moves... :burn: