PDA

View Full Version : Should I jump in?!

MM75038
09-03-2004, 01:33 PM
I'm seriously thinking about buying one of these cars...what do you all think?!

woaface
09-03-2004, 01:38 PM
I don't own one but I've driven quite the collection. Pick anything from bone stock to supercharged. I loved every minute of it. It's such a well rounded car and has a healthy amount of panache on any level. It's a great buy and you won't regret it.

Joe Walsh
09-03-2004, 01:38 PM
C'mon in!! The waters nice and warm!
You won't regret buying a MM...but once you get the modification bug your wallet will regret it. :burnout:

SergntMac
09-03-2004, 01:42 PM
If you don't mind me asking, what are your driving now, and what other automobiles have you consider?

MM75038
09-03-2004, 02:10 PM
I'm driving a '95 Pontiac Bonneville, because I wanted something larger and with more power than the '85 Olds Cutlass Ciera I drove before that. Now I want something a little larger and a lot more powerful again. I've driven a Crown Vic, and like the size, but I'm way too young for the Crown or Grand M. I've always liked the 4dr American sedan. I've had my eye on the Marauder since seeing one at an auto show about a year ago, and now that I've come to find that there will not be an '05 model, I'm feeling like the clock is ticking...I think I'd like a low mileage pre-owned '04...and I don't plan to supercharge or customize the thing, I like it as is...and think it is plenty enough car without any modifications...

If you don't mind me asking, what are your driving now, and what other automobiles have you consider?

Dr Caleb
09-03-2004, 02:22 PM
You are the prime candidate for owning a Marauder. Go test drive one, and I challenge you after that to not buy it.

dwasson
09-03-2004, 02:46 PM

You CAN drive a Marauder and still be a weenie, but nobody will know.

Cobra25
09-03-2004, 02:55 PM
They are nice cars , they are roomie and with a few mods they move fairly well for a big car. The people in the groups are easy too talk to , and alot of them will go out of their way to help you.

RCSignals
09-03-2004, 03:10 PM
You really need us to convince you? Just do it.

Bluerauder
09-03-2004, 03:10 PM
You can't be "seriously" thinking about a Marauder ... otherwise you would be out for a test drive already. Betcha just can't drive one !!! :up:

Welcome to the MM.Net and go get that Marauder before they're all gone. :welcome:

MyTMerc
09-03-2004, 03:40 PM
I've had mine for a short time (2 months now) and love it. You won't feel too old when you step on the gas, just hold on and enjoy the ride.

Shaun

SergntMac
09-03-2004, 04:45 PM
I'm driving a '95 Pontiac Bonneville, because I wanted something larger and with more power than the '85 Olds Cutlass Ciera I drove before that. Now I want something a little larger and a lot more powerful again. I've driven a Crown Vic, and like the size, but I'm way too young for the Crown or Grand M. I've always liked the 4dr American sedan. I've had my eye on the Marauder since seeing one at an auto show about a year ago, and now that I've come to find that there will not be an '05 model, I'm feeling like the clock is ticking...I think I'd like a low mileage pre-owned '04...and I don't plan to supercharge or customize the thing, I like it as is...and think it is plenty enough car without any modifications...
If ever I need to write a prescription for a Marauder owner, tag, you're it!

I did the Olds thing too...Cutlass, Ciera, Omega...Did the Bowtie thing as well, Impala, Caprice, while I sampled the FMC stuff, with a '92 CV, a '94 Town Car, and three Mountaineers after them.

Dude...Slide into a Marauder, you won't be sorry.

jgc61sr2002
09-03-2004, 06:26 PM
Test drive a Marauder and you will be hooked. :welcome: to the site. :up:

RCSignals
09-03-2004, 11:18 PM
Dude...Slide into a Marauder, you won't be sorry.

You should write copy for Ford marketing......

FastMerc
09-04-2004, 06:32 AM
Join the :party: just do it you wont regret it.Once your hooked your hooked :welcome: :rock:

MarauderMike
09-04-2004, 07:06 AM
Prescription:
Take one Marauder daily and smile for the rest of your life.
Note, try to remember you have a home to go back to.

Marauder386
09-04-2004, 07:42 AM
Had a '93 Bonny SSEI...tweaked it out, got bored. Hadda '94 SSEI....went stoopid on the wallet/tweak factor...got bored...
Got my MM ... HOLY SHEEP DIP ! Glad I went back to the Blue Oval clubhouse...

M386

teamrope
09-04-2004, 08:12 PM
I had to have it. After the Mrs drove it for a few months she had to have one of her own. We don't regret it.