PDA

View Full Version : Boy, do I feel stupid !!!!

cruzer
09-03-2004, 08:53 PM
Tonight, I opened my Marauder briefcase looking for some info on Ennis and the plaque for last Saturday's show at Chucks fell out :censor: ---I had not looked at it when I got it. As you know, we only had 3 MMs at the meet and I was very apologetic to the SVT group and asked them to drop the class--they wouldn't. Well, I won best in class and went up and accepted tthe plaque. I noticed that the SVT crew kept looking at me with a questioning look---well, I sure found out why- :dunno: --take a look at the plaque :lol: ---These folks have been great to us and I completely ignored a very high honor---I'll call them tomorrow and apologize--I feel like H---. Was I the only one that registered :help: ??? We have got to make a good showing next time and I'll make a public apology to the group. :sweat: See you at a Sept meeting ??????, Maury

jgc61sr2002
09-03-2004, 09:04 PM
Maury - S**t happens. Any one could have done the same thing.

Logan
09-04-2004, 07:53 AM
Maury, not that big a deal, Scott and the crew are great guys, I unfortunately had a very sick little girl on my hands otherwise I would've been there...

I'll be at Cracker Barrel tonight with the NTMC and the SVT Club guys...
http://www.ntmc.org/cruise/index.html

Racerx88
09-04-2004, 08:59 AM
Wow, that's my sorry butt walking across the front of it with my car right in the middle too. I'd have been there, but I'm currently in Colorado and won't be back until Sunday.

cruzer
09-04-2004, 09:55 AM
Maury, not that big a deal, Scott and the crew are great guys, I unfortunately had a very sick little girl on my hands otherwise I would've been there...

I'll be at Cracker Barrel tonight with the NTMC and the SVT Club guys...
http://www.ntmc.org/cruise/index.html
Thanks for trying to make me feel better--just getting old I guess. Hope the little ones are better for the week-end---will do my best to make the Cracker Barrel tonite--see you soon, maury

Logan
09-04-2004, 10:34 AM
I'll be there around 5pm, will be bringing the kids to have dinner, then mom will take them home to dinner and I'll hang out for the cruise...

Johnman
09-06-2004, 08:36 PM
Don't worry, Maury- I probably wouldn't have noticed it either, but that's a great plaque, and you deserve it. I showed up with my Marauder mainly to talk about the picnic, and we accomplished a lot on that at least-I've talked with my sister-in-law about the Blue Goose catering our event and I'll call you soon with some prices. At the end, it was just your car and mine-I didn't know if our class was cancelled or if we should have a two-car showdown. So I told you goodbye so I wouldn't get my ass kicked! Congratulations!