PDA

View Full Version : Who!! Who did I See??

ACMarina
09-04-2004, 03:10 AM
I was driving around sometime around 3pm yesterday (Friday afternoon, for those who keep track of that sort of thing) and saw a tricked out MM turing onto Orange Road from the Orange Point Commerce Park in Delaware County. Super dressed up wheels, looked like high-dollar brakes, and exhaust that I could hear as the MM idled and I drove by at 45ish. First MM I've EVER seen in my neck of the woods. .

So fess up, who is it??

mpearce
09-04-2004, 04:39 AM
Could have been CRUZTAKER he's got quite a set up on his Marauder!

-Mat

FastMerc
09-04-2004, 06:26 AM
Could have been CRUZTAKER he's got quite a set up on his Marauder!

-Mat Yes his car is cool, But he isnt do back from columbus until saturday.I know it wasnt me! :run:

ACMarina
09-04-2004, 11:09 AM
My dad was driving my car to the body shop (long story), had I been driving I'dve thrown a quick U-ey and caught the guy to talk to him. Beautiful car, I hope I see it again. If the driver's not on here he should be. .

CRUZTAKER
09-04-2004, 12:25 PM
Yeah that was me!

I finally finished my portion of a new VERIZON wireless central office in the Orange Park bussiness center. Been down there 6 weeks, but only took the MM on the last week as all those ricers needed a little straightening out!

Finally home, and that job is done.

If you had stopped me, I would have chatted with you no problem.:welcome:

ACMarina
09-06-2004, 05:14 AM
Yeah, with the OSU branch in there there's a lot of Ricey types that need some guidance. Being at least partially college educated they tend to know better than to play with the V8 guys. .

Nice car!!!!

Rob1559
09-06-2004, 12:55 PM
Does ACMarina mean Alum Creek?

CRUZTAKER
09-06-2004, 03:20 PM
I don't know about that....but 'LIFEGUARD' raises my attention....:D

ACMarina
09-06-2004, 03:25 PM
Yes, as a matter of fact it does. I worked there for quite a number of years. And now I'm a lifeguard, a rock climbing instructor, a CERT instructor for Delaware County, a Wilderness SAR Team Leader, and a FEMA employee. And a student. I'm a buzy guy. .

Bigdogjim
09-06-2004, 03:43 PM
Hey what-u know one of who was it threads with a answer:):):)

Good work!:up:

CRUZTAKER
09-07-2004, 04:51 AM
Ahhh damnit....thought we had another new female member.

See, I hear lifeguard and all inhibitions go out the window!:bop:

Welcome again....dude...:burn: