PDA

View Full Version : Ford Fall Fest - Graham, WA - Monday 9-6-04

Blue03
09-05-2004, 09:21 PM
I know it's a bit late to ask but is anyone going to go to this tommorow? I haven't found a web site that shows times or other info but I did find it appears to be at the Frontier County Park in Graham. I have to work some tommorow but if I'm not too late I was thinking of zooming down to take a look at whats going on. Frontier Park is right on Hwy 161 (Meridian Ave East) at about 217th Street East. Workin on labor day is a bummer!

teamrope
09-05-2004, 10:14 PM
That is a bummer Bruce. I just spent the last 13 hours getting Lindas DTR ready for the show. (well, 2 hours installing the M & Z control arms, 11 hours getting the car ready) :sweat:

I will be there. There are a few of the guys from PSRA going too, so even if I'm the lone Marauder, I will be among friends. :popcorn:

01 Interceptor
09-05-2004, 10:55 PM
I am not going to make this one. I just don't have the time with the paperwork I got to finish by Tuesday. Have fun!

teamrope
09-05-2004, 11:03 PM
I am not going to make this one. I just don't have the time with the paperwork I got to finish by Tuesday. Have fun!
They say no job is finished till the paperwork's done. We'll be thinking of you. :trophy:

Blue03
09-05-2004, 11:12 PM
What time does everything get going? If I got there about noon or a little after will it be all over or will I still be able to catch some fun stuff?

teamrope
09-05-2004, 11:24 PM
These things usually run till at least 3. You should be OK at noon. I kinda hope Dave brings his bucket T. :burn:

Blue03
09-05-2004, 11:30 PM
I'm gonna try to get down there... Hope to see you all!

Ryans PI
09-06-2004, 01:42 PM
Hope you guys have a fun time. I'll be stuck at work.

teamrope
09-06-2004, 07:16 PM
We'll, we didn't win any trophies, but we had a good time.

For a fall FORD fest there sure was a lot of GM represented. A super sweet 67 Chevelle SS396 took home the best engine compartment trophy. :trophy:

We got to see a lot of really nice cars, and I'll let Blue03 tell you about the old Ford wagon that was factory equiped with a S/C.

The Torinoheavens swung threw while taking their Daughter to Pullman to start College. After the show we stopped at the Ram with Bruce for a late afternoon snack. :popcorn:

Once we left there, I was driving Mrsteamropes DTR, and she was driving my Black. we came to a light, and let me tell you, that DTR is a little quicker than the 15.455 it posted at Indy. It launched quicker, and pulled a lot better up untill we hit 45 MPH. That's where we backed out of it. (On our "private" 300 yard course of course ;) ;) ) In the 1/4 I believe the DTR will have me by at least a car length. (But then Mrsteamrope didn't turn off the OD either)
That's it, we're trading cars! :duel: :lol:

Blue03
09-06-2004, 08:54 PM
We got to see a lot of really nice cars, and I'll let Blue03 tell you about the old Ford wagon that was factory equiped with a S/C.

I'd better comment before the gray matter starts failing any futher. We think the old Ford wagon was a late 50's (58/59) regular old family hauler. The S/C looked a bit old but like the Vortech type configuration. It was plumbed with about 3 inch diameter rubber hoses. I can't remember what engine it was hooked up to. I forgot the camera ...Again!

On display was the original sticker sheet. And there it was, the sticker option price for for the factory S/C was $340. I believe the whole car was about $3,500 when new. That was some bargan back then...only 10% of the total price...those were the days...

It was a fun day and weather was great! Only three MM's but BJ's DTR (opps I meant Linda's) had a lot of lookers. The Black TR and I parked in the cheap seats.

Cheers