PDA

View Full Version : Norwalk Raceway Fun

FastMerc
09-07-2004, 02:42 PM
:puke: Thanks to Francis and mother nature,The people of Norwalk have cancelled use of the track sorry guys you will get your fees back :wasntme: :cheesed: :banghead:

spub
09-08-2004, 06:06 AM
:puke: Thanks to Francis and mother nature,The people of Norwalk have cancelled use of the track sorry guys you will get your fees back :wasntme: :cheesed: :banghead:
S**T! :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: I guess I'll just have to chase down the MM's I see on the street (damn few).

SergntMac
09-08-2004, 08:25 AM
Pick another day soon? I'd love to come, and I'm on vacation soon too!

mpearce
09-08-2004, 08:36 AM
Hey Spub...Rocky River huh? You're about 5 seconds away...I've never seen you drive by. Lakewood here!! I think CRUZTAKER, FastMerc, Heather, and myself are thinking about Dragway 42. Not sure if I can make friday night, but definitely this coming tuesday I think it's the 14th! Hope Mac can come as well...haven't seen you since Barry's this summer! You're more than welcome.

-Mat

spub
09-08-2004, 10:56 AM
Hey Spub...Rocky River huh? You're about 5 seconds away...I've never seen you drive by. Lakewood here!! I think CRUZTAKER, FastMerc, Heather, and myself are thinking about Dragway 42. Not sure if I can make friday night, but definitely this coming tuesday I think it's the 14th! Hope Mac can come as well...haven't seen you since Barry's this summer! You're more than welcome.

-Mat
Hey Mat-

Nice to here from someone so close! I think I've seen you, but I'm always in my Town car (read work car). If you get a chance sometime, stop by the Sloane Pub, I own it (hence the Spub,,My plates too S PUB). Would like to talk to you about your chip and rear end change. Thinking of doing the same. Ashame about today, as I was really looking forward to seeing some other Marauders up close. Ah well:dunno: . Take care.

CRUZTAKER
09-08-2004, 04:53 PM
Tuesday Sept. 14th 1700-2230 at Dragway42 weather providing.

See the Dragway42 website for directions. It's approx 35 miles out of Cleveland in W. Salem, Ohio.

Race gas is onsite...bring a jug.

Ken
09-08-2004, 09:55 PM
You would have seen my MM on Rt 2/I 90 today (OK, yesterday since its after Midnight), Took the wife out to Joe's Crab Shack in Westlake for lunch, since she took the day off work to go to the track with me. (Was her Birthday too, so...)

Was hoping to try out my KOOK's today, but they were finally delivered today while I was at lunch. :cool5:

Ken

mpearce
09-09-2004, 09:35 AM
Sloane Pub huh? Closer than I thought! I'm definitely heading out to Dragway 42 on the 14th WX permitting. Hopefully we can get more marauders together to go. It's really not that far at all. Takes me longer to get to Norwalk, than 42. Anyway...we need more Marauders at 42!! Lot's of Mustangs, and Rice to beat! I'm getting tired of getting my arse kicked by Barry! So lets all join in the fun!

SPUB - PM me anytime to ask about the chip, gears, etc. Hell, you can even take a spin. It's a completely different car now. Money well spent. Talk to you all soon.

-Mat