PDA

View Full Version : Local source for MM wheels

CRUZTAKER
09-08-2004, 05:03 PM
I have a local source for our (OEM-STOCK-UNMODIFIED-POLISHED) MM wheels for as little as $160 each.
There are members here that can verify their reliability.

PM me for further information.

MarauderMark
09-08-2004, 05:10 PM
Thats stock wheels rite or does include being widened or do they have widened.
Props on the temp garage. :rock:

CRUZTAKER
12-23-2007, 08:04 PM
Wheels in stock again. Polished and like new. Well below market.
Too much more of this and I nearly have Torrie convince to be a bonafied sponser her here...:D

Pm me for contact info.

Also, this fellow has done several sets of CROMED Marauder wheels wheels for members now. Send your duds and get 'em chromed for under 3c ea.

Absolutely awesome product and a great price. Thanks to Killjoy for getting that option started.

Seein is believin....

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/6/2/6/stevowheel002.jpg

Blackened300a
12-23-2007, 09:04 PM
Do they ship to all 50 states?? If so, I need 4

hdwrenchtx
12-23-2007, 09:17 PM
the chrome looks good. maybe they should offer the chrome wheels and have a core charge refunded when you send in your old rims in good condition of course. :dunno: would save on down time for daily drivers i guess.

CRUZTAKER
12-23-2007, 10:40 PM
From what Torie tells me, the last member sent some really awefull rims to him. He wasn't even sure if they would turn out. In the end, BOTH parties were extremely satisfied.

I gotta get this guy on the board.;)

Zack
12-24-2007, 05:51 AM
From what Torie tells me, the last member sent some really awefull rims to him. He wasn't even sure if they would turn out. In the end, BOTH parties were extremely satisfied.

I gotta get this guy on the board.;)

That guy is me. The wheels are remarkable.

I wouldnt hold your breath about them being a sponsor Barry, they have way too much going on to participate.

Just drop the name, its not like they have competition.

ghost03
12-24-2007, 04:36 PM
What are the benefits of chrome in comparison with the stock finish.I heard that they damage or crack easier than our stock rims.They do look nice in chrome though

Peace2Peep
12-24-2007, 06:13 PM
Yeah! I'm crazy interested in some...maybe BLACK CHROME?

Hee Hee! Haa Haa Ho Ho HO Merry Christmas!

Daily 03
12-26-2007, 10:37 AM
Barry,

Is this guy offering OEM wheels or are they after market? I have one after market wheel on my MM and I want to get a nice OEM to replace it.

Later Dale

KillJoy
12-26-2007, 10:43 AM
These are OEM Marauder Wheels that have been refinished / polished.

They cannot do Black Chrome. They can do a Black Chrome-looking Powder Coat.

It is NOT RECOMMENDED to drive on Chromed MM Wheels in an area where they will see Winter Salt (or whatever). It will cause the chrome plating to chip and crack.

:up:

KillJoy

FastMerc
12-26-2007, 05:24 PM
I purchased 2 wheels from them and they are Ford wheels,I will go chrome eventually.

CRUZTAKER
12-26-2007, 05:49 PM
Barry,

Is this guy offering OEM wheels or are they after market? I have one after market wheel on my MM and I want to get a nice OEM to replace it.

Later Dale

Now Dale....I clearly stated OEM in my post.:P

Stevo is correct, and I reiterate, there is NOTHING aftermarket in his shop.
Everything is OEM, and all manufacturers are represented in every style ever offered.

You may buy an item varying in condition from recent 'takeoff fair', poor, good, very good, refinished like new, or send in your own for trade up, trade off, refinish, or specialty bling finish.

Now if he only widened wheels....we'd have full service.

KillJoy
12-26-2007, 06:34 PM
I want EVERYONE to know......

Their refinished, POLISHED wheels..... you can see swirls from the polishing.

Hence....mine are chromed ;)

KillJoy

PS - For about $20 more per corner :D

FastMerc
12-27-2007, 05:57 PM
I want EVERYONE to know......

Their refinished, POLISHED wheels..... you can see swirls from the polishing.

Hence....mine are chromed ;)

KillJoy

PS - For about $20 more per corner :D Yah Yah Yah:D Yah Yah :)

Charlie Costell
12-30-2007, 07:25 AM
I would like to get two new wheels to get widened. I used a source in Plymouth Mich. to widen wheels for my 9c1 show cop car. He was great, and his customer service was above expected. I will get his name shortly. It has been 2 years since I spoke to him.

He does aluminum wheels as well. I would like to widen the rear wheels 2" to the inside. I have not checked the dimensions on the car yet to see if that can be done. Any input would be greatful.

FastMerc
12-30-2007, 07:33 AM
I would like to get two new wheels to get widened. I used a source in Plymouth Mich. to widen wheels for my 9c1 show cop car. He was great, and his customer service was above expected. I will get his name shortly. It has been 2 years since I spoke to him.

He does aluminum wheels as well. I would like to widen the rear wheels 2" to the inside. I have not checked the dimensions on the car yet to see if that can be done. Any input would be greatful. There are many post on widening the wheels with dimensions, Alternative auto in Mich does them for us reasonably,He is a vendor here.