PDA

View Full Version : Picnic for Buckeye Marauders

Daily 03
09-09-2004, 10:52 AM
I am planning a Picnic at the Sharon Woods Metro-park on the 19th of Sept. This is located in Columbus. Time would be around Noon and eat at 1:00. This would be family style and there are hiking trails, playground areas, and a fishing lake for children. I will furnish the Hamburgers and Hot Dogs. You provide the side dishes,deserts, and drinks [no alcohol allowed at park]. If you are coming please let me know and how many, so that I will have enough food.

Also a group of my freinds are planning a Dyno Day in Medina on the 25th of Sept. If interested let me know. The cost will be $70.

Thanks Dale

mpearce
09-09-2004, 12:36 PM
Dale,

The picnic is a wonderful idea! Unfortunately I work weekends, and find it extremely hard to take off work for a saturday or a sunday. Please feel free to PM me with any other activities you plan.

I would love to get together with a bunch of the Columbus and Cincinnati folks before the bad weather gets here. I know we have a bunch of eager Clevelanders up our way willing to go racing. Let's see if we can pull together a big showing for drag racing sometime in the near future? I think that would be a blast. Have fun at the picnic...sorry I can't attend.

-Mat