PDA

View Full Version : Great shop southwest of Atl

Silver_04
09-09-2004, 03:19 PM
Hey gang-found a nice little speed shop here in Peachtree City. Name of the place is Allspeed. While they specialize mostly in imports the guys are very car savy and the shop has some nice equipment plus the place is super clean. Took one of the MM wheels there because it had a puncture and guess what...the wheel came back with not an imperfection on it. They even know what a Marauder is!

Oh, and they have an inground chassis dyno. I'll be taking the cars in on Saturday for some fun. :banana: And for a little more fun, anyone care to guess what each car will make? Who ever is closest on a HP guess for BOTH cars gets an Atlanta Breakfast club t-shirt for 1/2 price when I get them. I'll post dyno results and pics on Sat. evening.

My guess, although it does not count, is 248hp for the MM and 296hp for the Vette. Neither car has mods and I turned a 15.1 1/4 with a 2.4 60' in the MM. Place yo' bets.

Lloyd330
09-09-2004, 07:49 PM
here goes chris,
make fun of me if you must

get to it,
frank

Silver_04
09-09-2004, 07:54 PM
Whooooo look who finally shows up and makes their 14th post. Of course I should have known you wouldn't pass up 1/2 off of a t-shirt.

Silver_04
09-11-2004, 10:05 AM
Good thing Frank dropped in after a long absence and played Guess the Dyno Numbers. He wins the deal on the t-shirt. All others need not apply.

Here's why (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12674)