PDA

View Full Version : Coming to MPLS

MMM2003
09-09-2004, 03:52 PM
Hey:

Just a quick note. It's late and short notice, but I'm coming up to MPLS/St. Paul tomorrow (09/10/04).

In the early afternoon I'll be in Minnetonka to hit some golfballs into the water hazards. That evening (6pm) I'll be at the Xcel Energy Center for the World Cup of Hockey, Semifinal USA vs. Finland.

Any of the MPLS MM's going to be around Saturday, Noon, for a lunch? I have to go back to MSN by 2pm.

Post here or call my cell# 608-215-4742 if you are around and want to hook up somewhere.

Don't forget the MEET in Madison on Sept. 18 @ Noon. Details to follow.

Later,

Peter aka MMM2003

GarageMahal
09-10-2004, 07:37 AM
Hey! I am going to the game too :) I will give your cell a call during the first period break. The games get done early (so far anyway) so we could possibly get together afterwards too. Our seats are on the upper level, section 202 I think.

Anyone else out there going to be around Saturday? A late breakfast meet might be fun.

jta

MMM2003
09-12-2004, 12:41 PM
Hey! I am going to the game too :) I will give your cell a call during the first period break. The games get done early (so far anyway) so we could possibly get together afterwards too. Our seats are on the upper level, section 202 I think.

Anyone else out there going to be around Saturday? A late breakfast meet might be fun.

jta

Hey, John:

I never did read this before I talked to you during the game. My brother was driving and he had to get back home right after the game. The next day we were out at breakfast and I didn't get your call until it was time for me to leave for Madison.

I appreciate you trying to get in touch and hook up. In March we usually come up there for the WCHA play-off's. If not before, maybe we can meet up than and get togehter for some brewski!

Thanks,

Peter