PDA

View Full Version : Dyno-Tune

Big Joe P
09-10-2004, 04:31 PM
I just got a dyno-tune from Lidio. My supercharger was installed over 10,000 miles ago. In that time I had a few more mods done, and developed a few minor issues. I chose Lidio to do my re-tune for a number of reasons. After 4 hours, I ended up with 440 HP 402 TQ 8.6 pounds of boost. I'm going to try to post my sheet, I hope you can read it. I'm very happy with the results, and I hope Lidio adds to this post. He can tell you exactly what he did. Highly Recommended... I actually got 23 MPG on the way home. I'd be lucky to get 19-20 before.

SergntMac
09-10-2004, 05:07 PM
Congrats, Joe, great news about a great tune. Surely worth the trip, eh?

MI2QWK4U
09-10-2004, 06:47 PM
Glad to hear about your results Joe, sorry I missed you at Lid's shop, got tied up at work.

bigslim
09-10-2004, 10:30 PM
Great results Joe. I missed you at Lidio's. I got there that evening and hung out with Five-O.

Lidio
09-12-2004, 08:30 PM
Pleasure helping out with the tune Joe.

I basically applied all the usual torque converter and trans shift stuff I usually do and of course did the best I can with Air/fuel stuff and spark for best performance and reliability. Joe’s car felt very good on the street with his package of mods and Vortech Blower, plus made some nice RWHP too.

Thanks

FiveO
09-12-2004, 08:36 PM
Great numbers Joe....very nice car.

Just needs a few more gauges so you know whats going on with the car! ;)

Very cool dash gauge cluster.

Thanks again for lunch....appreciate it. Catch you back soon enough I'm sure.

Mark...