PDA

View Full Version : Midwest Marauders meet the Teamropes

HwyCruiser
09-11-2004, 10:34 AM
Fellow Kansas City area Marauder owners:

Teamrope and Mrs Teamrope are going to be in town on their "Another Burnouts Across America" tour later next week. :burnout:

I'm calling on all local Marauder owners to see if we can pull a short notice meet and greet together.

How about Friday, 9/17, at Winstead's diner at 103rd & Metcalf at 6:00 p.m.? There's usually parking around there. I'm open to other suggestions.

Post up!

- JD

teamrope
09-11-2004, 11:48 AM
Actually, Wed the 15th is when we were hoping to get together with you guys for dinner. Friday we will swing down to Dallas, and back up to KC again Sunday.

Sunday night would work too.

HwyCruiser
09-11-2004, 03:08 PM
There you go, Wednesday the 15th it is. Sorry about the miscommunication.

See you then! :banana:

- JD

teamrope
09-12-2004, 07:32 PM
JD, I left a message on your voice mail. We had to change our Plans. Jessica's off days changed, so we are gonna be in Dallas on the 15th, and KC Friday, so the Friday night meet will work after all.

:party:

HwyCruiser
09-14-2004, 03:18 PM
JD, I left a message on your voice mail. We had to change our Plans. Jessica's off days changed, so we are gonna be in Dallas on the 15th, and KC Friday, so the Friday night meet will work after all.

:party:

teamrope,

I'm here for you bud. Friday it is. I have a couple of maybe's here so we'll see how it goes.

- JD

HwyCruiser
09-17-2004, 07:28 PM
The Midwest Marauders found the Teamropes safe and sound on their tour stop in Kansas City.

The focus on my digital camera failed me, but here's a couple of pictures of our mini-meet:

http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/data/500/1594KCMarauders2.JPG
http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/data/500/1594KCMarauders1.JPG
Left to right: John (JGaignat), BJ (teamrope), Casey (MERCDADDY), JD (HwyCruiser)

Diana and I had a great time meeting old and new friends and enjoying our common enthusiasm with our awesome cars. With the moms, dads, grandparents, great-grandparents, and all the little kids running around everywhere, the cool afternoon turned out to be fun for the whole family at the Winsteads hamburger and ice cream joint. By the time the night was over our littlest girl and BJ's grandson were best buds. The little rascal literally swept her off her feet :).

We wish the teamropes continued safe journey to their next stop in California.

- JD

PS: Sorry you couldn't make it Tweety. Hopefully next time.

FiveO
09-17-2004, 07:30 PM
4 black Marauders....very nice :up:

At least they all look black :)

JGaignat
09-17-2004, 07:43 PM
What a great time!! It was fun to see 4 Black MM's all at one time. One was badgeless, one with blacked out godshead emblems, 2 with SS inserts (sharp), 1 with a spoiler. Casey's still had that new car smell.

Teamropes....have a safe journey home! :high5:

John

teamrope
09-26-2004, 12:00 PM
Thanks Guys,

We made it home last night ( or should I say this morning) at 1 AM.
Stopped in Salem and had a nice dinner with RC Signals and Mrs RC.
He is now in possesion of his 1 qt of Amsoil. :D

We also had lunch Friday with Valleyman in Fresno. He let us beat on his car a litttle bit. I can now say that not only is the Stallion 3k stall gonna be in our future, but the DR Reinhart tranny upgrade too. :rock:

Along the way we saw 3 MMs on the hiway. 1 northbound at the SD/Ohio border at about 6 PM on the 14th, 1 Northbound at the Kansas/Oklahoma border around mid afternoon on the 18th, and 1 southbound at the Cali/OR border around 3 PM.

I wonder if they were anyone here.

FiveO
09-26-2004, 12:07 PM
SD/Ohio border?

Where's that?

I'm thinking South Dakota....

teamrope
09-26-2004, 12:13 PM
That's it.

FiveO
09-26-2004, 12:30 PM
South Dakota and Ohio don't border each other....

Did you mean Iowa?

Either way...glad you had a great time! :high5: