PDA

View Full Version : Finaly, marauderman catches another MM newbie--

Marauderman
09-12-2004, 07:17 PM
I was coming back from my daughters home and another MM passed by me --two lane road--I immediately looked for a place to turn around....did so and the chase was on--caught up at the next light--did a wave--he returned the wave--followed him to his home a few blocks away--we talked about the site here --our meet dates and next week at the Auto Fair--. He is is from Va.. --just moved here--looking for info on the MM ..of course gave hime the .net addy.....

So Jamie Gray--if your out there --welcome aboard to the best site--come on in and enjoy our fun and fruits of flavor...now thats new!!!.....Tom

Ps..His is Black--what else..!

FiveO
09-12-2004, 07:19 PM
Ahh....Silver, Blue or DTR ;)

If Jamie sees this....welcome!

Good going marauderman....keep up the comraderie!

:party:

Marauderman
09-12-2004, 07:24 PM
Thanks Five-O--it was fun chasing down another MM--didn't take long
either--he-he!!! anyway--Hope he joins in with a unique name--told him to think of one that suits him--it was a fast intro and meet--so hope he will join us here--I think he will --- showed him under my hood and he heard my growl..so is't just time--he'll be here before you know it--....It was fun......Tom

FiveO
09-12-2004, 07:28 PM
The more the merrier!!!

:party:

TAF
09-12-2004, 08:35 PM
Way to go Tom!!! Why did it take you so long to catch up with him?? and...you followed him to his driveway? You been taken lessons from James? ;) :P

FiveO
09-12-2004, 08:42 PM
Wait a minute....you followed him into his driveway!

STALKER!!!! Hee.... j/k :)

Marauderman
09-13-2004, 04:19 AM
y ! Why did it take you so long to catch up with him?? :P
.......cute Todd,,Real cute!....#7 rose to the occasion so swift , had to hold her down before he got to the next intersection.......it was so :cool5: