PDA

View Full Version : Teamropes are coming to town on Wednesday

cruzer
09-12-2004, 09:02 PM
Just got a phone call from B.J. and he told me he and the Mrs. will be in Arlington on Wednesday :welcome: . He would like to get together with as many Texas Marauders as he can. If you will be available for an evening get-together with them, let me know on this thread and I will coordinate with B.J.--he will call me on either Monday nite or Tuesday. Made the convoy run from Kansas City to MV II with them and they are great folks--looking forward to introducing him to Texas hospitality---- let's :party:
There is a possibility that we can do this on Thursday if Wed doesn't work out--I'll keep you informed, cruzer

rumble
09-13-2004, 07:22 AM
Just got a phone call from B.J. and he told me he and the Mrs. will be in Arlington on Wednesday :welcome: . He would like to get together with as many Texas Marauders as he can. If you will be available for an evening get-together with them, let me know on this thread and I will coordinate with B.J.--he will call me on either Monday nite or Tuesday. Made the convoy run from Kansas City to MV II with them and they are great folks--looking forward to introducing him to Texas hospitality---- let's :party:
There is a possibility that we can do this on Thursday if Wed doesn't work out--I'll keep you informed, cruzer

Wednesday evening in Arlington? Would be tough for me but if it means
showing Texas Hospitality to a fellow MM owner I will certainly give it a
try. Keep us posted. Maybe, just maybe 2003MIB will have his awesome
ride back by then and we could all see it? That would be a treat also.

BUCKWHEAT
09-13-2004, 10:14 AM
Wednesday evening in Arlington? Would be tough for me but if it means
showing Texas Hospitality to a fellow MM owner I will certainly give it a
try. Keep us posted. Maybe, just maybe 2003MIB will have his awesome
ride back by then and we could all see it? That would be a treat also.

Cruzer, et al, count us in! Send details. John & Gina

Redster
09-13-2004, 07:53 PM
Cruzer, et al, count us in! Send details. John & Gina

I'm in Springfield, IL as usual. Pretty sure I'll be back for FFW.

cruzer
09-14-2004, 01:49 PM
Just got a call from B.J.--they will not be coming to the Metroplex after all :down: . Changes in timetables and coordination with relatives has cut their trip short and they will turn around in Kansas City :( . I guess we'll have to postpone the party til another day. Sure wish they could have made it. I guess we'll have to meet the at MV III :hug2: