PDA

View Full Version : New Kooks Dealer

Dennis Reinhart
09-16-2004, 10:07 AM
I am flexiable I love the kit I have made, I also like headers so I talked to Nick at Kooks he said Dennis why not become a dealer and sell both, so I have. I will stock the complete line I can also offer to have any or all of it jet coated.

I will offer the kits for the club for $1310.00 PS I will need five confirmed sales, after that they will be the club regular price.

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1095353982-kooksbanner copy.jpg

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1095384396-Reinhart_v1.gif

Brutus
09-16-2004, 10:13 AM
Hey Dennis, thats great!!:D

BruteForce
09-16-2004, 10:28 AM
Congratulations Dennis. You are becoming the One Stop Shop for Marauders!

:woohoo:

2003 MIB
09-16-2004, 11:19 AM
You are becoming the One Stop Shop for Marauders!

You took the words right out of my post...Now when newbies email me asking me where to get parts- I can just give them one number...Oh wait, I was doing that anyway.

Dennis Reinhart
09-16-2004, 01:05 PM
Well we have the first buy for the group sale we need four more, thanks for the support.

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1095369809-RPE_SCT_MM_Banner.gif

FiveO
09-16-2004, 02:19 PM
Thats a great price.

Should've waited!! ;)

Good luck Dennis....probably won't have too difficult a time filling 5 orders.

valkyrie
09-16-2004, 05:34 PM
Thats a great price.

Should've waited!! ;)

Good luck Dennis....probably won't have too difficult a time filling 5 orders.

I just ordered mine last week. :banghead:

Dan
09-17-2004, 04:51 AM
I just ordered mine last week. :banghead:

Hey Harry,

Did ordering them then have anything to do with the sound and performance of my car? :)

-Dan

valkyrie
09-17-2004, 05:58 AM
Hey Harry,

Did ordering them then have anything to do with the sound and performance of my car? :)

-Dan

I was already planning on them. But hearing and seeing yours did make it an easier decision.

Dan
09-17-2004, 06:26 AM
Glad to help. :)

CRUZTAKER
09-17-2004, 09:23 AM
That's a great price folks....take advantage while it lasts.:burn:

Dennis Reinhart
09-17-2004, 11:01 AM
Thanks Mac for your order as soon as I can get the req I will have them all dropped shipped

Zack
09-17-2004, 03:03 PM
Come on Chicago Guys, they are awesome and I will install them for you!

stevengerard
09-17-2004, 08:07 PM
Come on Chicago Guys, they are awesome and I will install them for you!

Do they really make a difference with a super charged car?

Big Joe P
09-17-2004, 08:57 PM
I gained 29 RWHP and 40 TQ with Kook's.

hdwrench
09-17-2004, 09:06 PM
i'm new here so im not sure what the full kit includes... and how much is it for the coating. thanks

Bradley G
09-17-2004, 09:21 PM
How are we gonna sneak back in the house, say maybe we stayed out late one nite ...for a birthday party....Make it a multiple birthday party.Maybe Slowpoke will make New "get out of the Dog house free cards"
Come on Chicago Guys, they are awesome and I will install them for you! anyway to get headers for performance and keep it relatively Quiet? Man ... I feel old now.

hdwrench
09-17-2004, 09:29 PM
anyway to get headers for performance and keep it relatively Quiet? Man ... I feel old now.loud is good as long as it is a deep throaty rumble not the annoying buzz of rice coffee can exhaust. imo

FiveO
09-18-2004, 05:38 AM
The entire kiti includes the headers, high flow cats, custom x-pipe and Magnaflow 18" straight through mufflers.

With this kit you re-use the stock pipes and tips from right after the stock mufflers. Everything from the back of the mufflers forward is replaced.

CRUZTAKER
09-18-2004, 07:08 AM
You folks with S/C's still contemplating.....I assure you the gains are impressive.

The exhaust in question was the best bang for the buck I EVER DID. If I were financially set to throw the T-S/C on at this point and show you some numbers I would.

Some day.....some day.....:burn:

mungce
09-19-2004, 11:34 AM
Dennis,
I would like to get on your list of 5 commited members who are wanting to get Kooks header kit from you. I have spoke with Nick at Kooks several times in the past, and have a good idea what he includes in his kit. What will be in yours ? Will it include the needed X bar ?
I will want mine in stainless steel, coated. Any problems ?
Also, on the Densco plugs I got from you some 20K miles ago. Do you think I need worry about thier condition yet due to milage ? They don't seem to show any wear, but I havn't pulled them out, and tha's really the only good way to know.

Dennis Reinhart
09-19-2004, 12:17 PM
The basic club kit kiti includes the headers, high flow cats, custom x-pipe and Magnaflow 18" straight through mufflers.

With this kit you re-use the stock pipes and tips from right after the stock mufflers. Everything from the back of the mufflers forward is replaced.

these are not coated this will be extra I will call tomorrow for that price, right now he have three confirmed one other member sent me a PM and said he was in I will confirm that tomorrow.

Petrograde
09-19-2004, 12:18 PM
wow,... lemme crunch some numbers and see if I can get in on this!!!!

hdwrench
09-19-2004, 12:29 PM
i'd be in if i had my car already. soon hopefully very soon.

Dan
09-19-2004, 02:16 PM
Guys,

If you are planning on supercharging your cars you may want to contact JetHot and ask them about the silver coating. For a charged app you will want the "2000" treatment from them to ensure long life. I don't remember if they have the silver in teh JH2K yet.

Now, I know that some here have charged cars with the silver and they will tell you that it is all just fine BUT how many of us can attest to it lasting any longer than 2 or 3 years on our cars? It is with that thought in mind that I suggest that you (or Dennis) call JetHot and ask them, just to be on the safe side.

Please report back if you find out that I am wrong or right. Thanks.

-Dan

hdwrench
09-19-2004, 03:28 PM
never had a jet hot coating, although i have heard good things about them. i have had black supposedly high temp coating on my harley exhaust 3-4 times... it never lasts more than a few months it seems. I finally got black heat sheilds to cover up "hi temp" coating that didnt live up to it's name. also the coating i had scratched real easy.

2003 MIB
09-19-2004, 03:52 PM
loud is good as long as it is a deep throaty rumble not the annoying buzz of rice coffee can exhaust. imo
Drive to Joshua and you can listen to mine if you like or show up to the Fair on Friday.

hdwrench
09-19-2004, 03:58 PM
I just might do that. The fair is still up in the air. I was really wanting to go if i had my car by then, but if not I dunno if want to lose the overtime by taking a day off. Maybe i can take the afternoon off and go to the fair... I work on the west side of Fort Worth, live in waxahachie so I'm sure I can make it down that way sometime. I am only off on Sundays.

Drive to Joshua and you can listen to mine if you like or show up to the Fair on Friday.

martyo
09-19-2004, 06:56 PM
If you are planning on supercharging your cars you may want to contact JetHot and ask them about the silver coating. For a charged app you will want the "2000" treatment from them to ensure long life. I don't remember if they have the silver in teh JH2K yet.

You need to call Jerry Mobley at Performance Coatings. His Ceramic Metallic Coating, albeit thought by laymen to be similar to JetHot, is FAR SUPERIOR!!!

Performance Coatings can be reached here: www.headercoatings.com

They put the bling on these beauties:

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze3wmxh/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/img_1203.jpg.w560h420.jpg

mungce
09-19-2004, 11:51 PM
Very nice job. I am guessing that you ahd a bit more than coating your headers............by far the best looking system I have seen, I guess for a Marauder.

My question was to Dennis, and that was how may are on his list for a buy of 5 sets, and what do these sets inclused ? Are options accaptable or must all 5 be the same for the block buy ?

2003 MIB
09-20-2004, 03:38 AM
I just might do that. The fair is still up in the air. I was really wanting to go if i had my car by then, but if not I dunno if want to lose the overtime by taking a day off. Maybe i can take the afternoon off and go to the fair... I work on the west side of Fort Worth, live in waxahachie so I'm sure I can make it down that way sometime. I am only off on Sundays.
Sundays work for me. Saturday afternoon on the way home works too. Shiner in the fridge. Check your PM for contact numbers.

Dan
09-20-2004, 05:28 AM
Call both the company that Marty recommends and that I recommend. I haven't called the company that Marty likes. I didn't know about them until after.

As we speak to each company ask about wear and reliability and chipping/flaking. Ask about warranties. Ask them if they have heard of any of the claims that the "other" guy makes.

I know that appearance is important but in an applicaiton like this that should be secondary. Insulation and reliability of the coating are most important. (NOTE: This i my opinion alone).

-Dan

FiveO
09-20-2004, 05:52 AM
I had my headers coated at Performance Coatings and couldn't be happier.

mungce
09-20-2004, 06:22 AM
another................very nice job ! Wow, that's allot of chrome !

SergntMac
09-21-2004, 03:48 PM
Thanks Mac for your order as soon as I can get the req I will have them all dropped shipped
You're welcome, Dennis. Right price, right time. Now maybe Zack will quit bugging me, but he's got the install job to look forward to now.

Y'all...I've been driving on the Reinhart Cobra kit just about a year now. I got the very first kit handed to me by Dennis at MV-I. I don't think there is any doubt how I feel about the performance of the Cobra kit, I picked up 30 RWHP and 30 RWTQ with the Magnaflow 18s and delete tips in place. For the price, and for other considerations, it's still a great exhaust kit.

Again, right price, right time, I'm going to try the Kooks, and I'll be doing a back to back dyno for the side by side comparasion. This has not been done before, and I hope to prove and disprove a lot of myths about exhaust kits and the MM.

Y'all stay tuned, this won't be completed right away. I have another project in the works right now and that has to be finished first. Then, I have to get the Kook's kit in house before shipping it out for jet coating. But, once it's done, y'all will hear the details as they unfold. BTW, my Cobra kit is spoken for to another member here, hope you are patient too.

Nice job, Dennis, and thanks.

HwyCruiser
09-21-2004, 05:09 PM
Thanks for stepping up to do the side-by-side on this Mac. Its been a long time coming. I look forward to the results :coffee:.

Welcome back.

- JD

FiveO
09-21-2004, 05:22 PM
You're welcome, Dennis. Right price, right time. Now maybe Zack will quit bugging me, but he's got the install job to look forward to now.

Y'all...I've been driving on the Reinhart Cobra kit just about a year now. I got the very first kit handed to me by Dennis at MV-I. I don't think there is any doubt how I feel about the performance of the Cobra kit, I picked up 30 RWHP and 30 RWTQ with the Magnaflow 18s and delete tips in place. For the price, and for other considerations, it's still a great exhaust kit.

Again, right price, right time, I'm going to try the Kooks, and I'll be doing a back to back dyno for the side by side comparasion. This has not been done before, and I hope to prove and disprove a lot of myths about exhaust kits and the MM.

Y'all stay tuned, this won't be completed right away. I have another project in the works right now and that has to be finished first. Then, I have to get the Kook's kit in house before shipping it out for jet coating. But, once it's done, y'all will hear the details as they unfold. BTW, my Cobra kit is spoken for to another member here, hope you are patient too.

Nice job, Dennis, and thanks.
You won't be disappointed Mac....almost a guarantee.

You should pick up another 15 or so hp to the rear wheels.

Hope that other "project" is coming along :D

Dennis Reinhart
10-08-2004, 11:10 AM
All orders are in I am shipping these out next week thank to all the members that have helped make this happen

SergntMac
10-26-2004, 08:55 AM
All orders are in I am shipping these out next week thank to all the members that have helped make this happen
My Kook's header kit arrived yesterday, 10/25 via UPS. Two boxes, one with the Magnaflow mufflers, the second with the exhaust kit. Took just about a month in delivery, but that's no different than the wait when you order from Kook's directly.

Man-oh-man, these are schweet, thank you Dennis. I know I'm going to Jetcoat the headers, but should I do the exhaust pipes too? What do y'all think?

It will be a few more weeks before I can do my side by side Cobra vs. Kook's test, so, y'all be patient, please?

Thanks again, Dennis, nothing like saving a few hundred bucks in another great "group buy."

Smokie
10-26-2004, 09:35 AM
Man-oh-man, these are schweet, thank you Dennis. I know I'm going to Jetcoat the headers, but should I do the exhaust pipes too? What do y'all think?

Thanks again, Dennis, nothing like saving a few hundred bucks in another great "group buy."
Sarge, if you got the green, do it !!!! It looks so good it hurts !!!

Dennis Reinhart
10-30-2004, 06:35 AM
By now every one should have there orders and I know stock the complete kit and can ship them same day, thank you for you support in this effort