PDA

View Full Version : Autofair 2004 pics...

Butch
09-19-2004, 05:55 PM
I posted a few pics in the gallery from the Charlotte Autofair. I have a BUNCH more, but don't have time to post them right now.

Just wanted to post some of the Marauders, and a couple of some cars that I really liked!

It was GREAT fun, and I enjoyed chatting with everyone. Hopefully everyone else had a great time also.

SC Cheesehead
09-20-2004, 06:39 AM
Butch,

Nice pictures. Enjoyed meeting you, had a great time during, and after the show. Too bad you weren't able to join us at Quaker Steak, nothing like a burger and a couple of beers after a strenuous day of car showing to rejuvenate and refresh.

Note to frdwrnch: any idea on number of participants?

SCCH

Marauderman
09-20-2004, 08:16 AM
Absolutely a great day-NO RAIN! .Enjoyed everyone--we had about 7 or 8 of us there I believe..great turn out!!

.......after the show--it was fun sharing :beer: with SC Cheesehead and gdmjoe .....you gotta love those long 110 oz necks... :cool5:

In honor of one of our own Carolina Marauder members new thrill and BIG :surprise: on us at the fair--I will start another thread on his new found glory---talk about moving on up.....!! :woohoo: :burnout:

gdmjoe
09-20-2004, 02:56 PM
marauderman ... after the show--it was fun sharing :beer: with SC Cheesehead and gdmjoe .....you gotta love those long 110 oz necks...
We were young, impressionable, and needed the money (er, beer). :D

:up: Second the and a good time was had by all.

Butch - Thanks for the pic's.

Agent M79
09-20-2004, 03:03 PM
Looks like y'all had fun!

I knew the weather was great only because I could see it on the radar... at work. Yep, as I suspected, I ended up at work most of the late afternoon and evening on Saturday.

One day I am going to chuck it for a regular M-F 9-5.

SC Cheesehead
09-20-2004, 05:34 PM
Yep, beer, burgers, and BS, a guy could about live on that, enso.:food:

If I wasn't quite so far away, I could see doing the "longneck thing" on a weekly basis.:drink:

Definitely a good time was had by all. :2thumbs:

BTW, my son works every Saturday, wants to know when we're going to schedule a C-M meeting on a Sunday so he can attend!

SCCH

stevencory
09-27-2004, 07:45 PM
Now THAT was fun! Please visit...
http://www.unc.edu/~cory/LowesMS
...for a look at what i saw there.
:party:

Click on a thumbnail to see a larger photo.
8 seconds later you will return to the index.
Two indexes are set up for viewing and
they will toggle every 30 seconds.

There's even a picture of the
MarauderMan who CLAIMS he
was only talking to the ladies (http://www.unc.edu/~cory/LowesMS/065.html)
about his super charger. :nworthy:

Enjoy!

dok
09-27-2004, 08:16 PM
[QUOTE=
There's even a picture of the
MarauderMan who CLAIMS he
was only talking to the ladies (http://www.unc.edu/~cory/LowesMS/065.html)
about his super charger. :nworthy:

[/QUOTE]

Tom: Caught ya!!! :neener: :surprise: :bunny2:

FiveO
09-27-2004, 08:19 PM
uh oh.... :lol: