PDA

View Full Version : Silver Marauder at Copperas Cove Wally World

Petrograde
09-25-2004, 02:44 PM
I ran up to good 'ol Wally World for a few things, and low and behold: a silver MM with black inserts is parked in the back of the lot. I parked next to it and ran inside to grab my groceries.

It was still there when I came out, I wait around for a few minutes, then I had to go,.. I had a house full of people to get back to,.. and it was starting to rain pretty hard.

I think it was Kevin (IK04) but, I'm not sure.

Also,.. I guess there is another silver MM running around here at Ft. Hood with some custom wheels,.. I haven't seen it personally yet..

ik04
09-25-2004, 03:32 PM
I ran up to good 'ol Wally World for a few things, and low and behold: a silver MM with black inserts is parked in the back of the lot. I parked next to it and ran inside to grab my groceries.

It was still there when I came out, I wait around for a few minutes, then I had to go,.. I had a house full of people to get back to,.. and it was starting to rain pretty hard.

I think it was Kevin (IK04) but, I'm not sure.

Also,.. I guess there is another silver MM running around here at Ft. Hood with some custom wheels,.. I haven't seen it personally yet..

Oh man! I saw you pull up next to my car just as I was walking up to it. I was with my kids and was pushing a cart. I noticed the black car as soon as I came out of the store and recognized it as a Marauder a few seconds later.

That "other Marauder" is actually a Crown Vic LX Sport that belongs to some Dyncorp guy at Hood Army Airfield. I have to look hard at it every time I drive by- the doubletakes are automatic since it looks soooo similar from thw back.

Mine is still the only silver Marauder in Central Texas (with black Bob White's anyway) as far as I know.

We'll have to get together soon before the weather gets crummy. Gimme a PM sometime. I was in Dallas all last week and I just didn't have time to cruise over to Fort Worth/Arlington to see the guys up there. Double shucks....

...Seems like we always see each other's cars at Wal-Mart!

Kevin

Petrograde
09-25-2004, 07:21 PM
figures huh?

I didn't know that Bling CV was owned by a fellow Dyncorp mechanic.... hmmm...

I've been so busy lately,... 50 hours a week at work, and the new baby,... seems like I have no time. ...sigh...