PDA

View Full Version : Carolina Marauders Club Shirts

Agent M79
09-29-2004, 12:48 PM
Mrs. Agent has had extensive consultations and informs me that further information will be available soon. When pressed for details, I was waved away and told, "I got it covered".

I will post what I am "allowed" to know about when I am "allowed" to know it.

Marauderman
09-29-2004, 04:57 PM
.........sure glad we're allowed to know this much!!!.cause we've been ah'wondering whats been happening on this subject .....like you... :run:

Bigdogjim
09-29-2004, 05:31 PM

Are these C. I. A. shirts? :fishslap:

Agent M79
09-29-2004, 05:51 PM
Are these C. I. A. shirts? :fishslap:
That's on a need-to-know-basis, citizen. :coolman:

Agent M79
09-30-2004, 07:02 AM
We had discussed at our last meet about putting our MM.net screen names on these shirts.

What I need is how each of you want this displayed exactly.

For instance, should it be "marauderman", "Marauderman", "MarauderMan", or "Marauder Man". You may even choose to use your real name. Should that be like "Tom" or "TOM" or "TOM!!!". You get the idea.

You can post or PM me with your preference. Mrs. Agent will coordinate the job when we return from the coast next Thursday.

:woohoo:

martyo
09-30-2004, 08:15 AM
You may even choose to use your real name.

I thought everyone's name was "Bubba"?

Agent M79
09-30-2004, 08:17 AM
I thought everyone's name was "Bubba"?
Yeah, but is that "Bubba", "BUBBA", or "BUBBA!!!" ?

martyo
09-30-2004, 08:20 AM
Yeah, but is that "Bubba", "BUBBA", or "BUBBA!!!" ?

Dave: Does it really matter? I also heard none of ya can read anyway!

Agent M79
09-30-2004, 08:21 AM
Dave: Does it really matter? I also heard none of ya can read anyway!
No BBQ for you! :neener:

Marauder386
09-30-2004, 08:24 AM
If itsa cash flow problem, let me know. I enjoy being the "bag man" for some "dead drops"...Hehehehe...
Seriously, if I can be of any help, ask me. I dont need anything except two of these ( maybe four ) shirts when they are available...

R,
M386

Marauderman
09-30-2004, 05:14 PM
No BBQ for you! :neener:
a clue to you martyo.... regarding reading down here --especially BBQ-, I'd be careful what you say -- could be used against you kinda thingy --- speaking of thingy......it rimes with "yall"...a kinda a s.....p .. I'm thinking of... for # 7....could be first of it's kind..oh well....see ya later.... uh ....a hint to Butch---- more than a bit of ... :burnout: .....Tom....
..and uh,about them there new shirts---can't wait ......

SC Cheesehead
10-01-2004, 07:12 PM
We had discussed at our last meet about putting our MM.net screen names on these shirts.

What I need is how each of you want this displayed exactly.

For instance, should it be "marauderman", "Marauderman", "MarauderMan", or "Marauder Man". You may even choose to use your real name. Should that be like "Tom" or "TOM" or "TOM!!!". You get the idea.

You can post or PM me with your preference. Mrs. Agent will coordinate the job when we return from the coast next Thursday.

:woohoo:SC Cheesehead will work for me, or if that's too much embroidery, SCCH is fine, too.
Hey, if we're going with a "bubba" theme, maybe "Cheezy Bubba" ?!!??:bop:

Marauderman
10-03-2004, 05:02 PM
Ok ..........I meant to have my name be with a Capitol lettet "M" when I signed up on this forum..however it was forgotten with all the fun..so I would
prefer to have the first letter with a Capitol "M"...............ok----l
like this..."..Marauderman..".. can we get one of these maybe
following the name...? it's so :coolman: :burnout:

chrish
10-03-2004, 08:24 PM
send ME a shirt........I'v requested many ..yet to see any........I think I'm going to weave some for myself & any other fabricated people out there...... :fishslap:

dok
10-04-2004, 06:30 PM
Nice and simple. DOK

Marauderman
10-06-2004, 08:37 AM
COngrats are in order for ......

Fin Harder 92-- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!
.........and where the h.....have you been lately????????
ps--seen my grill lately...huh..carry on--
You better get in on this shirt detail feller......Ms. Agent is awaiting!!!!!

seems we need some more replies too........where is everyone??????

SC Cheesehead
10-06-2004, 02:42 PM
marauderman,

You beat me to it, (wishing Fin Harder H-B, that is). I PM'd him with a birthday wish, but will do again in the spirit of CM camaraderie.

Spending the week up in Baltimore, driving a LeSabre, now ain't THAT a thrill. :rolleyes:

SCCH

Marauderman
10-07-2004, 08:47 AM
Mrs. Agent has had extensive consultations and informs me that further information will be available soon. When pressed for details, I was waved away and told, "I got it covered".

hope we have some more news on this at the meet Saturday!!...BTW--who all is coming?..where is everyone??.......

Agent M79
10-07-2004, 12:12 PM
Mrs. Agent is unlikely to join us because of some scheduling conflicts.

I will likely appear with a sign up form with as much info as I have been provided to date to finalize all orders and have them ready by the next meet.

Marauderman
10-08-2004, 11:33 AM
Mrs. Agent is unlikely to join us because of some scheduling conflicts.

I will likely appear with a sign up form with as much info as I have been provided to date to finalize all orders and have them ready by the next meet.
......huh.....too bad about Mrs. Agent....we at need least three for that 110 oz tall boy , maybe four......she would be available to be the other driver see........J/K..........hummmm......anyone interested in one of those besides me??...cheesehead and gdmjoe and I, as a threesome, put one down after the Fair----was delightful!!...see ya there...Tom

Agent M79
10-08-2004, 12:02 PM
......huh.....too bad about Mrs. Agent....we at need least three for that 110 oz tall boy , maybe four......
Heh Heh! Even if she was there, she would drink the equivalent of 1 1/2 beers and be hammered. I would be of no assistance at all. I drink less than she does. A lot less. We are cheap dates! We spend all our beer money on shirts!

Agent M79
10-19-2004, 05:10 PM
And here they are...

http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/data/500/1096CM_Shirts-med.JPG

Marauderman
10-19-2004, 05:27 PM
...........YAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
rLook at that folks------ Don't our New Look LOOK GREAT!!!

I just love the way we all (different regional areas) have different ways of expressing our love for our MM... and from different locations in the USA.

THANKS DAVE!!!!..........Tom....

Agent M79
10-19-2004, 08:00 PM
I've had a couple of inquiries from outside the Carolina Marauder "territory" for shirts. I will post here when another batch is being prepped so that those interested can get in on it.

I should note that some have requested a shirt be provided to them. As much as I would love to give them away, I can not. When I post the announcement of a second run, I will also post the price and probably some shipping info.

Another question was... "What is it?" Hard to tell from the picture I posted, I know. I was messing around with some logo ideas for the Carolina Marauders. I made one, posted it on the web, got some opinions on it.

Shortly there after my wife suprised me with a shirt based on that logo for my birthday. That shirt become the prototype for the shirts posted here.

The shirt color is based on the owners car color. It need not be that way, but that is how it is working out.

The "What is it?" part about the logo...

http://www.carolinamarauders.com/CM%20Logo%20(black).jpg

...the idea was that each of the factory colors are represented. Now all we need is some tough leather jackets with this on the back so we can intimidate the locals when we meet.

SC Cheesehead
10-20-2004, 04:21 AM
WOW!

The picture looks great, I can't to see the real shirts up close and personal.

Thanks M79, and special kudos to Ms. M79

SCCH

martyo
10-20-2004, 04:38 AM
And here they are...

http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/data/500/1096CM_Shirts-med.JPG

Now those are cool! Mucho props Dave!!

stevencory
10-20-2004, 11:44 AM
AWE SWEET !!!

Let me know S&H and I'll send costs right along!

Agents are awesome :bows:

fastblackmerc
10-20-2004, 01:32 PM
Agent M79, the shirts are awesome... Would like to get one or two the next time you get some done.

Agent M79
10-21-2004, 06:24 AM
Any one who would like their shirt before the next meet needs to PM or email me a physical address for UPS delivery.

frdwrnch
10-27-2004, 06:38 PM
Those look great ! Just bring mine to the Mountain Cruise. We be Stylin'!

Marauderman
10-28-2004, 09:32 AM
Huh-Whoops--Just posted on the wrong thread here-my bad--must move this over to correct thread--darn!

OK---so frdwrnch cannot make breakfast--he'll make the JR parking lot leave time ( to be determined) either after we have breakfast or the time set to leave from there if not having beakfast--so----------who wants breakfast?