PDA

View Full Version : JLT is now avaliable @ MM.net. / Group buy 10/11 - 10/24!!

Tucker
09-29-2004, 04:01 PM
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/banners/adimage.php?filename=jltbanner adfinal.gif&contenttype=gif

I just joined up here as a vendor and want to let you all in on the GP that will happen mid- Oct.

I did a Marauder test a few months ago, with great results. If you didnt see them I'll post them on the bottom.

To be in the GP: You must fill out the order form on the web site and put GP in the comments section! OR Call 757 335 1940 and tell me you want the GP price!

Here's how it will work. If we get 10 orders or more, everyone gets 10% off. All orders must be complete kits.
meaning: RAI - The MAF adaptor and filter. You may also get any of the options at the 10% off as well. Like the S&B breathers !

I hope to have the new web site up and running by the start of the GP. Until then there's lots of info on it now to answer most questions.
There is a FAQ there also, please use it.

To figure out the total, go to www.jlttruecoldair.com (http://www.jlttruecoldair.com/) and add up the options you want and take 10% off then add in for shipping. If there's any questions I will be gald to help, just email or post them.

I will also be starting a budget line. These will be included in the GP. Just bolt it to your MAF and go!
Budget HP for Cobras includes: MAF adaptor kit-9" S&B Powerstack filter and JLT heat shield for $100.

Budget HP for Marauders includes: MAF adaptor kit & 9" S&B filter for $85

Budget HP for the H/D & Lightning includes: MAF adaptor kit & 12" S&B filter $85
Budget and full kit pics on bottom.
Thanks everyone
Jay
<!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

Petrograde
09-29-2004, 05:42 PM
hmmm,.... quite tempting! I think I just want the tube though...

FiveO
09-29-2004, 06:06 PM
I've got the Metco tube but its very stiff (expected) and its just off for a true fit on a Trilogy Marauder.

I may call / order and see if someone else (N/A MM) wants my Metco.

I'll decide soon.

FiveO
09-29-2004, 06:08 PM
BTW Tucker....

I saw one of your intakes on a 2003 Cobra last weekend at Rock Falls Raceway in WI...and it was impressive.

The gent said "I've got a JLT intake"...and I said "Hey...that gent Tucker :D" He said...Yup.

Very nice....keep up the good work.

03SILVERSTREAK
10-08-2004, 09:09 PM
hmmm,.... quite tempting! I think I just want the tube though...
I think I just want the tube as well. does it bolt on directly to the factory air box??? :confused: :help: :cool:

Tucker
10-10-2004, 07:42 PM
I think I just want the tube as well. does it bolt on directly to the factory air box??? :confused: :help: :cool:Sorry it will not bolt up to the stock air box. The air box is the main reason for the power gain. It's way to "boxed up"

Group buy starts tomorrow!!!

Tucker
10-10-2004, 07:43 PM
BTW Tucker....

I saw one of your intakes on a 2003 Cobra last weekend at Rock Falls Raceway in WI...and it was impressive.

The gent said "I've got a JLT intake"...and I said "Hey...that gent Tucker :D" He said...Yup.

Very nice....keep up the good work.That's cool man, Thanks

FiveO
10-12-2004, 04:04 PM
Ordered my intake today.

Jay said he's already gotten the 10+ orders for the group buy.

He said the kits would ship out by Friday!!

Thanks Tucker!

:party:

maudominguez
10-18-2004, 04:27 PM
in today even earlier than expected. :banana2: Thanks Tucker this thing looks nice and clean.
Cant wait to go home tonight and slap that bad boy on.
Any one done it themselves yet? looks fairly simple. oh cool stickers too. :burnout: man that sounds a little rice. :D

Tucker
10-18-2004, 05:24 PM
in today even earlier than expected. :banana2: Thanks Tucker this thing looks nice and clean.
Cant wait to go home tonight and slap that bad boy on.
Any one done it themselves yet? looks fairly simple. oh cool stickers too. :burnout: man that sounds a little rice. :DPlease let us know what you think. Low end should be a improvement!:beer:

DirtyDog
10-18-2004, 09:01 PM
Installed mine Sunday night and only drove about a mile to make sure everthing was running right for work in the morning. The throttle response felt better, running a little richer, but did not warm it up all the way.

Left for work, warmed her up on the way to the on-ramp drag strip. Oh yeh, another good nod. It felt like the power I got from the electric water pump, I'm happy. On the way to work the richness was gone.

Dave

P.S. Almost forgot, at 60 MPH in third gear the get up and go was also impressive.

Tucker
10-19-2004, 03:33 AM
Installed mine Sunday night and only drove about a mile to make sure everthing was running right for work in the morning. The throttle response felt better, running a little richer, but did not warm it up all the way.

Left for work, warmed her up on the way to the on-ramp drag strip. Oh yeh, another good nod. It felt like the power I got from the electric water pump, I'm happy. On the way to work the richness was gone.

Dave

P.S. Almost forgot, at 60 MPH in third gear the get up and go was also impressive.Great to hear. That's impressive on a car with some modds. I think your full exhaust helped. Now the car is getting it in and out ASAP!!!:beer:

DirtyDog
10-28-2004, 06:11 PM
Well, just got through my first full tank of gas. I gained 1 mile to the gallon.
Good deal, I get the SOTP and it pays for itself.

Dave