PDA

View Full Version : Tirerack.com...

Logan
09-29-2004, 05:51 PM
...For the record, thank you to those of you clicking through the tirerack.com banners to purchase your tires, they have a generous affliliate program that has routinely been picking up a healthy portion of our bandwidth bills each month now...

Keep it up! :up:

FiveO
09-29-2004, 05:55 PM
Nice... :up:

Sorry that I haven't been the one to check....but I will in the future now that I have a s/c :) I figure I'll be going through tires like butter ;) :D

SergntMac
09-29-2004, 06:13 PM
Thanks, Boss, happy to hear about some collective benefit for us now. For a while there, is was just an easy shortcut to some nifty 411.

MarauderMark
09-29-2004, 06:20 PM
Allready clicked once for all 4 tires and for some reason (unusual tire wear) i'll be needing just a set of rears in which i'll bea clicking again...

I clicked on Reinharts for all 3 stages does that count too?

Logan
09-30-2004, 05:40 AM
No, just tirerack's is linked to sales. When you click on it, it sends and identifier informing tirerack which website is responsible for getting you there. Then if you purchase anything, mercurymarauder.net gets sent a check for a few percent of the gross purchase price.

Marauderman
09-30-2004, 06:30 AM
No, just tirerack's is linked to sales. When you click on it, it sends and identifier informing tirerack which website is responsible for getting you there. Then if you purchase anything, mercurymarauder.net gets sent a check for a few percent of the gross purchase price.
Glad to help out--Have clicked and purchased twice there ....and there service is super...to your door or placement of install--can't beat that!!!--I feel so helpful..... :D

FordNut
09-30-2004, 06:33 AM
Glad to help! Hopefully when I get the widened rims I won't have to link to TireRack as often!

Bradley G
09-30-2004, 07:06 AM
I used Tire rack to search the area for a shopthat had a Hunter road force balance eqipt.they listed a local shop that they claimed to have one.Bastiges! lied !!So did the guy that answered the phone when I made the appointment.They also rotated them (not asked to ) and all the diag lamps came on ABS TC ect.Reber auto in barrington Il. I will never go there again:shake: nor will I use thier (tire rack) search tool on thier websit. Waste of time and $$

CRUZTAKER
09-30-2004, 05:32 PM
Cool!

I have always used the link from here. Bought 2 tires a few months back, and 4 tires plus two rims last fall.;)

MMM2003
09-30-2004, 06:05 PM
Cool!

I have always used the link from here. Bought 2 tires a few months back, and 4 tires plus two rims last fall.;)

Cha-ching!

As Logan mentioned, use the Tirerack.com link from our site, when you are looking to buy tires. The small percentage (6% to be exact) doesn't cost you any extra, but it comes back to MM.net and helps us all enjoy the site even more! It's not like they add it on just for us. You would get the same price for the tires, if you went directly to their site. Only difference, MM.net would not get the small percentage from your purchase, to support the site.

Thanks to everyone using the tirerack.com link!!

Patrick
09-30-2004, 10:14 PM
When Goodyear makes the tires I want. I will use Tirerack. Still waiting on Aquatreads in size 18's!!

teamrope
09-30-2004, 10:45 PM
&*$ %@^# IT! I had a back blow out on the B.A.A. tour, and had to pay almost $200 for the tire that the tire rack has on special for $84. (Why can't these things happen closer to home?)

bryanknie
10-01-2004, 03:57 AM
.....and bought 2 rears (my 3rd set of rears @ 36,600 miles, avg. of 18,300 per set, not good, not bad mileage).

Glad to help the site in a small way. Tires also arrived within a week, great service.

Bryan

MarauderMark
10-01-2004, 04:10 AM
the tire that the tire rack has on special for $84.

Thats the only thing about the web site is you have to check with them on discounts because they dont avertise it on the site.but if you find out later tha they have a discount they will give you back the discounted price(been there done that).so check when you buy ..