PDA

View Full Version : Mm Sightings

RVT04
09-30-2004, 09:19 AM
Ok I Guess There Are Some Marauders Out On The Streets That Have Owners That Don't Know About Our Club
I Say That With All Impunity; I Thought Every One Knew About Us
Saw A New Black Mm On The Parking Lot Of Caterpillar At 183 And Carl Rd
Also Saw A Black Mm In Motion With A Broken Front Grill,
(as Opposed To A Rear Grill) :d
Turning North On Precinct Line From The East Bound Service Road @121 In Hurst Earlier This Week
So Thats 2 I Don't Know In My Area ! Whats Wrong With Me I Should Get It Together And Get Some Mm.net Cards In My Pocket
To Spread The Word About This Great Site

GordonB
09-30-2004, 10:51 AM
Spread the word according to ... the MM.net!!!
GordonB

MAD-3R
09-30-2004, 11:02 AM
Ok I Guess There Are Some Marauders Out On The Streets That Have Owners That Don't Know About Our Club
Saw A New Black Mm On The Parking Lot Of Caterpillar At 183 And Carl Rd
Also Saw A Black Mm In Motion With A Broken Front Grill,
(as Opposed To A Rear Grill) :d
Turning North On Precinct Line From The East Bound Service Road @121 In Hurst Earlier This Week
So Thats 2 I Don't Know In My Area ! Whats Wrong With Me I Should Get It Together And Get Some Mm.net Cards In My Pocket
To Spread The Word About This Great Site

See if slowpoke has any pens left. He may include a short stack of them free.

Bluerauder
09-30-2004, 02:11 PM
At 2,000 MM.Net members and 11,052 Marauders -- that leaves about 9,000 folks that we need to bring up to speed on this site. :2thumbs: Tracking 'em down one at a time is a slow process ... I have been leaving calling cards whenever I can. :D However, MMs are pretty rare around these parts. :whistle:

Racerx88
09-30-2004, 03:19 PM
At 2,000 MM.Net members and 11,052 Marauders -- that leaves about 9,000 folks that we need to bring up to speed on this site.
Yeah, but how many of those 11,052 MM's produced are still sitting on dealer's lots? I don't see MM's around here very often, but when I do, it's usually either someone who's already a member, or it's someone who could care less about a group like ours.

Rollin'Thunder
09-30-2004, 08:16 PM
I saw a new Silver Birch (paper plates) going south on Grapevine Highway on my way to Chuck's last Saturday. None of the guys at the meet had any Idea who it might be. Wish we knew. We can always use new members in th NTM group! :welcome:
Steve and Linda, We've been missing you at the shows! :poke: (Sorrryy! Just had to insert this "off topic" statement here in this post!) :lol:

Patrick
09-30-2004, 10:04 PM
Spread the word according to ... the MM.net!!!
GordonB

I have some cards left. If slowpoke has none left. PM to let me know.

RVT04
10-01-2004, 09:25 AM
[QUOTE=Racerx88]Yeah, but how many of those 11,052 MM's produced are still sitting on dealer's lots? I don't see MM's around here very often, but when I do, it's usually either someone who's already a member, or it's someone who could care less about a group like ours.[/QUOTE
yeah i met a guy in the sams parking lot on 30 that had a beautiful black 300a with very low miles and i talked to him about our group and the website and he sounded very excited and interested
never heard a word from him again
i just hate to be blown off
so i figure he must have been one of THOSE PEOPLE that doesn't give a hoot about being around a great bunch of people like mm.net
so his loss
and then there are the mm's that have been totaled out already
wonder howmany are really left