PDA

View Full Version : CAM Oct. Meet 2004

Haggis
09-30-2004, 06:09 PM
Hear Ye, Hear Ye.

Lords and Ladies of the Capitol Area Marauders and in all the lands of the Kingdom of MercuryMarauder.net I proclaim the Oct. Meet to be held at the Medeivel Times Restaurant in the providence of Arundle Mills Mall on Saturday the 30th of Oct. at 6pm. Doors open 1 1/2 hours before dinner so you may tour the castle.

Regular seats are $45.95 per person, squires and pages under 12 yrs old are $34.95 each. Royalty Seats are an extra $7.53 per person and include a souvenir program and banner of your Knight. Price includes a 4 course meal the beverages and a 2hr show. Please PM me a RSVP no later than Oct. 11th so I can make reservations and hopefully we can all sit together. The restaurant wants payment 2 weeks in advance by Oct. 16th.

As to sitting together please vote in the poll for your choice of Regular seats or the Royalty Seats. If enough are interested I will reserve us Royalty Seats if available. Below is a list of of our Nobility that has already decide to attend the meet. Please still take the time to RSVP me and vote for your choice of seat.

Capitol Area Marauders Oct. Meet
Gordon & Chris
Phil & Tasha
GordonB & Joan
Mark & Pam
Mark & Peg
Joe & Maryann (?)
Jeff & Julie
Rich & Michelle
Mike & Barb (?)
Charlie & Bernie & George

Bluerauder
09-30-2004, 08:12 PM
Hear Ye, Hear Ye.

Lords and Ladies of the Capitol Area Marauders and in all the lands of the Kingdom of MercuryMarauder.net I proclaim the Oct. Meet to be held at the Medeivel Times Restaurant in the providence of Arundle Mills Mall on Saturday the 30th of Oct. at 6pm. Doors open 1 1/2 hours before dinner so you may tour the castle.

Sir Haggis,

I am in for 3. See PM.

MarauderMark
10-01-2004, 04:42 AM
Hear ye matie, no wait wrong one , ah! I'll be back , my bad wrong again, anyways count us in again ,so far .as for seating we want to sit with the marauderers.

GordonB
10-01-2004, 05:30 AM
Haggis,
Joan and I are in for 2 seats. PM sent.
GordonB

MyTMerc
10-01-2004, 05:55 AM
What's Medeivel speak for "I'm in dude?"

Sir Haggis, I thank the for thy gracious invitation to share in the festivities. I too shall attend the gala carried on the wings of the messager of the gods. I prefer to be seated with my fellow knights of the realm and their fair maidens, "all for one and one for all".

OK, I'll work on the shtick, but I'll be there. What are the advanced payment arrangements?
Shaun:duel:

Stephen Soulsby
10-04-2004, 10:20 AM
So sorry I will be unable to attend again. Financial woes associated with quitting a job, but not starting another one for three weeks after.

merc
10-04-2004, 11:50 AM
So sorry I will be unable to attend again. Financial woes associated with quitting a job, but not starting another one for three weeks after.

Wow, that sucks. Hope everything else is doing fine. :)

Bluerauder
10-04-2004, 01:35 PM
Hope all works out for you and we'll see you and Ligouri in November, right??

mdmarauder
10-04-2004, 01:38 PM
Sorry guys can't make it AGAIN. Make next one.

Stephen Soulsby
10-04-2004, 07:28 PM
Sorry guys can't make it AGAIN. Make next one.

I know, it sucks. Come November things will hopefully be smoother. This new job starts at 35% better pay, so it will be a big help. I'm starting work at Alexandria VW on Glebe Road as a service advisor. I really wanted to go to a Ford dealer, but I have to go where help is wanted. For now, I have more than a week left until my new job starts.

Haggis
10-05-2004, 09:52 AM
:bump:

I still do not have a cofirmation from everyone on this list, please do so as soon as possible. Thanks.

Would anyone else like to join us for the Oct. Meet?

Hear Ye, Hear Ye.

Please PM me a RSVP no later than Oct. 11th so I can make reservations and hopefully we can all sit together. The restaurant wants payment 2 weeks in advance by Oct. 16th.

As to sitting together please vote in the poll for your choice of Regular seats or the Royalty Seats. If enough are interested I will reserve us Royalty Seats if available. Below is a list of of our Nobility that has already decide to attend the meet. Please still take the time to RSVP me and vote for your choice of seat.

Gordon & Chris
Phil & Tasha
GordonB & Joan
Mark & Pam
Mark & Peg
Shaun
Joe & Maryann (?)
Rich & Michelle (?)

Bluerauder
10-06-2004, 06:54 AM
Hear Ye, Hear Ye.

Regular seats are $45.95 per person, squires and pages under 12 yrs old are $34.95 each. Royalty Seats are an extra $7.53 per person and include a souvenir program and banner of your Knight. Price includes a 4 course meal the beverages and a 2hr show. Please PM me a RSVP no later than Oct. 11th so I can make reservations and hopefully we can all sit together. The restaurant wants payment 2 weeks in advance by Oct. 16th.

Gordon & Chris
Phil & Tasha
GordonB & Joan
Mark & Pam
Mark & Peg
Shaun
Joe & Maryann (?)
Jeff & Julie (?)
Rich & Michelle (?)
Mike & Barb (?)

:bump: Looks like we are still waiting for a couple CAM members to check in with Haggis. Hope we can make this a big turnout for a grand sendoff for Phil and Tasha ............ :D

Haggis
10-06-2004, 08:22 AM
Heard from Mike Poore, he and Barb and John can not make it. Also heard from Brutus and due to work he and Julie have also canceled.

We will still have a GREAT TIME. So polish your armor and sharpen your swords for we are going MARAUDERING!!.

Badger
10-06-2004, 09:30 AM
I will not be able to attend. My front lawn will be needing it's evil clown (me)for the Trick or Treaters.

MAD-3R
10-06-2004, 10:20 AM
Bt the Little Badgers are so cute...

Joe Walsh
10-06-2004, 08:24 PM
Marianne & I are IN for the festivities!! Looking forward to seeing everyone... Joe

Bluerauder
10-11-2004, 07:17 PM
:bump: Time is drawing nigh to get your RSVP in to Haggis .... any others?

Hear Ye, Hear Ye.

Gordon & Chris
Phil & Tasha
GordonB & Joan
Mark & Pam
Mark & Peg
Shaun
Joe & Marianne
Rich & Michelle (?)

MarauderMark
10-12-2004, 04:31 AM
It's cool if ya don't wanna come .But at least tell haggis instead of waiting till the last moment so he knows what to do and can start making the final preperations for everyone else..Thank you..

The devil made me do it..:rock:

Murader03
10-12-2004, 10:11 PM
It's cool if ya don't wanna come .But at least tell haggis instead of waiting till the last moment so he knows what to do and can start making the final preperations for everyone else..Thank you..

The devil made me do it..:rock:

FYI! I had already PM'd Gordon that Dot and I couldn't make it. See ya all the next meet!

Haggis
10-13-2004, 03:31 AM
FYI! I had already PM'd Gordon that Dot and I couldn't make it. See ya all the next meet!

Your cool Bob. No problem on my end.

Reservations have been made, but may need to be changed. I am waiting until this Friday, that will be when I will make finally payment, for any last minute updates. PLEASE STAND BY!!

Haggis
10-15-2004, 09:20 AM
I received two more cancelations today. :alone: Anyone else before I pay the balance tomorrow, please PM me by tomorrow morning, the earlier the better.

We are still going to have a great time, it will be like Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots only better. :duel:

Gordon & Chris
Phil & Tasha
Mark & Peg
Joe & Marianne
Shaun

Haggis
10-16-2004, 12:14 PM
Reservations have been made for 12 CAM members all Royality Seating http://smilies.sofrayt.com/1/u/king.gif. The doors open at 4:30pm and we need to be there no later then 5pm, we are under the group heading of Capitol Area Marauders. It is at Entrance #1 near the Burlington Coat Factory at the Arundle Mills Mall off of Route 100. See you all on Oct 30th and remember to sharpen your swords and axes and to polish your armor. http://smilies.sofrayt.com/1/950/viking.gif

Gordon & Chris
Phil & Tasha
Mark & Peg
Joe & Marianne
Shaun

MarauderMark
10-17-2004, 05:22 AM
[QUOTE=Murader03]FYI! QUOTE]
FMI!? :lovies:Ah oh what did i do? Woulda been fun seeing both of ya....

CRUZTAKER
10-17-2004, 04:12 PM
I just want to add...

This sounds like a killer get together. I have always wanted to go to one of these places. I'd be there if weren't for the dates.

Halloween is still a big deal for Gage and the relatives...lot's of trick or treating.

If you folks ever plan this thing again, perhaps those that can't make it, and for sure us...WE'LL be there.

Get plenty of pics.

Bluerauder
10-25-2004, 04:34 PM
Reservations have been made for 12 CAM members all Royality Seating http://smilies.sofrayt.com/1/u/king.gif. The doors open at 4:30pm and we need to be there no later then 5pm, we are under the group heading of Capitol Area Marauders. It is at Entrance #1 near the Burlington Coat Factory at the Arundle Mills Mall off of Route 100. See you all on Oct 30th and remember to sharpen your swords and axes and to polish your armor. http://smilies.sofrayt.com/1/950/viking.gif

Gordon & Chris
Phil & Tasha
Mark & Peg
Joe & Marianne
Shaun
:bump: Just a reminder/refresher. I am planning to be at the Entrance #1 near the Burlington Coat Factory at 4:30 PM, 30 October. I'll be driving the big blue car. :D

MarauderMark
10-25-2004, 04:54 PM
Heres an address for those that need yahoo (like me) .i was going to post it earlier but forgot to so here it is..
Can't wait to see yall again:banana: :banana:

7000 Arundel Mills Cir
Hanover, MD 21076-1282

P.S. Haggis and Ladyhawk Thank you Very , VERY , VERY much for letting me use your helmet without your generosity i would not have been able to join in fun. :lovies:

and Kudos to MERC and MISSES MERC for the remarkable work done on the cd .it was like renting one from blockbusters , ERR Mercbusters:2thumbs:

and also thank you to my MM family for a great time again .i cant wait till our meet .

Haggis
10-29-2004, 09:44 PM

See you all in a couple of hours. Remember to wear your Capitol Area Marauder t-shirts, Chain and Plate Mail optional.

Bluerauder
10-30-2004, 05:29 AM

See you all in a couple of hours. Remember to wear your Capitol Area Marauder t-shirts, Chain and Plate Mail optional.
Likewise here !!! Looking forward to a great time .... see ALL Ya'll between 4:30-5:00 PM.

CD??? :confused: I didn't see any CD.

Bluerauder
10-30-2004, 07:00 PM
Well the Bluerauder gang is home safe and sound. The four of us had a great time tonight. :beer: It was nice seeing everyone turn out for a terrific show and send off for the Knight and his lady. Good luck Phil and Tasha on your move. :2thumbs:

And here's a pic of the Lords and Ladies of CAM Marauderland.

MarauderMark
10-30-2004, 07:19 PM
Well the Bluerauder gang is home safe and sound. The four of us had a great time tonight. :beer: It was nice seeing everyone turn out for a terrific show and send off for the Knight and his lady. Good luck Phil and Tasha on your move. :2thumbs:

Just as charlie said we had a great time thanks everyone.GO GREEN!!!!!!Here's some pics..

MarauderMark
10-30-2004, 07:24 PM
Just as charlie said we had a great time thanks everyone.GO GREEN!!!!!!Here's some pics..

Heres some more...

jgc61sr2002
10-30-2004, 07:26 PM
Looks like you all had a great time.

MarauderMark
10-30-2004, 07:34 PM
Looks like you all had a great time.

We could all be in a junkyard and still have a great time.a great bunch of people..:party: :hug2:

jgc61sr2002
10-30-2004, 07:38 PM
We could all be in a junkyard and still have a great time.a great bunch of people..:party: :hug2:

Junkyards are fun. :D

MyTMerc
10-30-2004, 08:12 PM
We could all be in a junkyard and still have a great time.a great bunch of people..:party: :hug2:Junkyards are like yard sales for car nuts, you'll always find something you can't live without and never use. Thanks fellow Knights and Fair Maidens, had a great time tonight!
Shaun :banana:

Haggis
10-30-2004, 08:49 PM
My fair LadyHawke and myself the Royal Haggis, a Royal pain in the butt to some, made it home safe a while ago in our Royal Charriot. Here are some more pics of the nights events.

Doesn't Sir Phil and Lady Tasha look happy being Knighted by the King and then with their certificate of Knighthood.

The Knights of the Relm.

Haggis
10-30-2004, 08:57 PM
Here are some more pics.

The Green Knight is challenged by the tratiorous evil Red Knight.

The Green Knight the American Hero.

And Not only does he win the hand of the Princess, he also gets a harem. Our women!!

Joe Walsh
11-01-2004, 09:09 AM
Hey Gordon, I heard that the 'Red Knight' (as well as almost all the non-green knights) were looking for you after the show. They said something about an "abusive hockey fan".... ;) :D
Marianne and I enjoyed the CAM company and had a great time!
P.S. Good luck on your move Phil & Tasha.

Haggis
11-01-2004, 07:57 PM
Hey Gordon, I heard that the 'Red Knight' (as well as almost all the non-green knights) were looking for you after the show. They said something about an "abusive hockey fan".... ;) :D
Marianne and I enjoyed the CAM company and had a great time!
P.S. Good luck on your move Phil & Tasha.

Bring 'em on, I have plenty of swords here and even a couple of hockey sticks. Joe the Yellow/Black Knight and the Blue Knight like me, I was cherring them on also. I even made the Yellow/Black Knight laugh when I told him to smack the other Knight in the head with the pole.

I was glad to hear everyone had a good time on Saturday night. Thank you to everyone that contributed to Sir Phil & Lady Tasha's farewell party.
:bows: :bows: :bows: :bows: :bows:

Cable Guys P70 HPP
08-29-2005, 07:23 PM
I might interested on coming down I`ll bring the Vic there by the way Rich & Mike do u want to Convoy down there we can meet up in Shewsbury Pa at the PA MD line thx ????? :puke: CVU make me sick

MM03MOK
08-29-2005, 07:29 PM
I might interested on coming down I`ll bring the Vic there?????
Previous post: 11-01-2004, 09:57 PM

MarauderMark
08-29-2005, 07:30 PM
I might interested on coming down I`ll bring the Vic there?????
Last years thread....Heres the up comming one which you are more than welcome to bring anything you want.:up:
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20498&highlight=cam+sept

Cable Guys P70 HPP
08-29-2005, 07:58 PM
Last years thread....Heres the up comming one which you are more than welcome to bring anything you want.:up:
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20498&highlight=cam+septThx Mark a Panther is a Panther thats what counts this is not an old thread man this new by the way I`m putting on Cablefest in Oct go to CVN www.crownvic.net & GMN www.grandmarq.net thx u :lol: CVU sucks:flamer:

Cable Guys P70 HPP
08-29-2005, 08:00 PM
Previous post: 11-01-2004, 09:57 PMNo it not!!!!!!!! :puke: CVU

DEFYANT
08-29-2005, 09:47 PM
I might interested on coming down I`ll bring the Vic there by the way Rich & Mike do u want to Convoy down there we can meet up in Shewsbury Pa at the PA MD line thx ????? :puke: CVU make me sick
Hey Cable Guy, On behalf of the CAM contingent here, I want to invite you to any CAM meet you want to attend.

But the CAM meets that occured in the past are going to be difficult. Now, I understand it is possible to do a slingshot around the sun and go back in time, but your going to need at least one Trilogy, a Vortech, a Procharger and a twin turbo. Some Nitrous couldnt hurt too. :burnout:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y193/Defyant/4451.gif

Bluerauder
08-30-2005, 07:45 AM
But the CAM meets that occured in the past are going to be difficult.
Yeah, but he picked a really good "oldie" to attend. The CAM group had lots of fun at that one. :rofl:

Next CAM meet is on 17 September, 1 PM at the Red Brick Station on the Avenue in White Marsh. :up: Come on down.

MarauderMark
08-30-2005, 04:30 PM
Yeah, but he picked a really good "oldie" to attend. The CAM group had lots of fun at that one. :rofl:

Next CAM meet is on 17 September, 1 PM at the Red Brick Station on the Avenue in White Marsh. :up: Come on down.

Yeah we did ..Haggis was fantastic!! Bet they don't wanna see us again.. :banana: :D

Bluerauder
08-30-2005, 06:58 PM
Yeah we did ..Haggis was fantastic!! Bet they don't wanna see us again.. :banana: :D
Naaaah, they'd like to have us back. :rolleyes: But we'll probably be on the Black/Red Knight side with tables directly below the jousting & javelin targets. :rofl:

Haggis
08-31-2005, 03:26 AM
Naaaah, they'd like to have us back. :rolleyes: But we'll probably be on the Black/Red Knight side with tables directly below the jousting & javelin targets. :rofl:
Bring 'em on.... :duel:

Cable Guys P70 HPP
09-13-2005, 07:33 PM
Hey Cable Guy, On behalf of the CAM contingent here, I want to invite you to any CAM meet you want to attend.

But the CAM meets that occured in the past are going to be difficult. Now, I understand it is possible to do a slingshot around the sun and go back in time, but your going to need at least one Trilogy, a Vortech, a Procharger and a twin turbo. Some Nitrous couldnt hurt too. :burnout:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y193/Defyant/4451.gifPlz send me anymore info on it maybe I can come down to it I`putting on Williamsport/ Cablefest meet I`m going to post it right now thx its posted on CVN www.crownvic.net & GMN www.grandmarq.net .....

MarauderMark
09-13-2005, 07:52 PM
Plz send me anymore info on it maybe I can come down to it I`putting on Williamsport/ Cablefest meet I`m going to post it right now thx its posted on CVN www.crownvic.net & GMN www.grandmarq.net .....
Ah buh thee , Ah buh thee , Ah buh thee , ah buh thats all folks.. :D