PDA

View Full Version : I Saw A Marauder This Morning!

423REED
10-01-2004, 12:45 PM
I saw a black Marauder this morning going west on Biesterfield/Wise road in schaumburg. It was in nice condition and it was really hauling ass. I tried to catch up to it, but I got hemmed in traffic in the other lane. The driver may have seen me though. Marauder sightings are still pretty rare in the northwest suburbs. This is only the sixth Marauder i've seen on the street driving in the last two years (2 Black,
1 Silver, & 3 DTR).

PS: I really do like the exclusivity of owning and driving a Marauder! I also love my Taurus SHO, but I see Dk Green Taurus's all the time, even though the SHO model is a little rare.

Slowpoke
10-01-2004, 02:00 PM
it better have not been my car.... it is in the garage at home.

stevengerard
10-01-2004, 08:39 PM
not me I was heading north on 294. went to milwaukee and back and not one other MM, pretty cool to be rare.

Topher
10-01-2004, 09:12 PM
Marauder sightings are still pretty rare in the northwest suburbs. This is only the fifth Marauder i've seen on the street driving in the last two years (2 Black & 3 DTR).

We're around. In Lake County I see one maybe every 2-3 weeks or so. I make it down to northern cook county fairly often too....

Chris

Lou
10-03-2004, 05:23 PM
If it was me I sure was lost because I thought I was in Wheaton and West Chicago wednesday!

mpearce
10-03-2004, 06:07 PM
Heather and I were in Chicago last weekend 25th, 26th for 2 days for a wedding. I'm not sure of the suburb (Arlington Heights, Elk Grove??)...but we were cruising down Arlington Heights Rd at about 11am. We had just gone to breakfast at Egg Harbor. We were headed south I think to get on I-90 by O'Hare...and what do we see on the other side of the street...a black MM!! Was it one of you guys??

-Mat

Bradley G
10-04-2004, 04:13 AM
My wife works in Elk grove . we have a black one ??
Heather and I were in Chicago last weekend 25th, 26th for 2 days for a wedding. I'm not sure of the suburb (Arlington Heights, Elk Grove??)...but we were cruising down Arlington Heights Rd at about 11am. We had just gone to breakfast at Egg Harbor. We were headed south I think to get on I-90 by O'Hare...and what do we see on the other side of the street...a black MM!! Was it one of you guys??

-Mat