PDA

View Full Version : Good News- Tower Shop's !

Cobra25
10-01-2004, 06:15 PM
No the Tower Shop's is not paying us to go their yet, Firedab & me stoped by to hang out a little and a few members were their. A Black Marauder pulled up and parked, the guy came over and we told him of the group so he will be joining the site and our group on our next Monthly meet on October 15 .Our group I understand is now one of the 2 largest Marauder Groups in the Country ( The World too). We also might be having a special guest , another Marauder Owner from Pennsylvania visiting in Miami. that weekend.

colonj
10-04-2004, 08:45 AM
:cool4: :flag: :wave: I'd like to know where the next meeting place will be.. Would like to attend and meet some of you folks... Thanks.. Justo

Cobra25
10-04-2004, 09:38 AM
:cool4: :flag: :wave: I'd like to know where the next meeting place will be.. Would like to attend and meet some of you folks... Thanks.. Justo The next meeting will be held at The Tower Shops in Davie Fl. It's west of Fort Lauderdale. It will be on October .15th ,2004 from 6 pm on to end around 9-930 or so. If you take 95 south or Florida TurnPike south to 595 west get off Unversity Drive at lite make a left turn , go about a 1/8 mile on the left side is the Home Depot shopping center Chevron gas station on left side we hang in the back center, can't miss it. Or 75 to 595 east ,get off unversity drive at lite make a right turn 1/8 mile on left side.