PDA

View Full Version : Back In Blue

Johnman
10-01-2004, 06:44 PM
Just to let you guys in North Texas Marauders know, I got my car back from the John Eagle body shop today, and she's good as new. They did a magnificent job. Be kind to your front bumper-you don't want to know what it costs to replace! I plan to be at the Oct. 9 show, so see you then!

Bradley G
10-01-2004, 07:03 PM
ft bumper cover just under $1300
Just to let you guys in North Texas Marauders know, I got my car back from the John Eagle body shop today, and she's good as new. They did a magnificent job. Be kind to your front bumper-you don't want to know what it costs to replace! I plan to be at the Oct. 9 show, so see you then!

Redster
10-02-2004, 05:22 AM

Great glad you got it back and are happy with the repairs!!!

NAVCHAP
10-02-2004, 09:29 AM
Concur on the price issues for the front bumper, never thought a 3mph hit could cost so much, LOL!

I didn't even crack my cover at that speed, just scuffed it. But my impact absorbers worked the way they're supposed to, so they had to be replaced.

-kjs-

Johnman
10-02-2004, 06:35 PM
Concur on the price issues for the front bumper, never thought a 3mph hit could cost so much, LOL!

I didn't even crack my cover at that speed, just scuffed it. But my impact absorbers worked the way they're supposed to, so they had to be replaced.

-kjs-
So you had to replace your front bumper cover? Mine was broken all the way through, so I knew I would have to replace it. Also the grille and the panel between the leading edge of the hood and the grille, which is fiberglass (I didn't realize that).

NAVCHAP
10-02-2004, 06:39 PM
The fiberglass mounting behind the bumper and the grill was cracked beyond repair, and the bumper cover itself was only scuffed, as far as I know, will PM you after I get the car back on Monday. -kjs-

So you had to replace your front bumper cover? Mine was broken all the way through, so I knew I would have to replace it. Also the grille and the panel between the leading edge of the hood and the grille, which is fiberglass (I didn't realize that).

teamrope
10-02-2004, 11:30 PM
The fiberglass mounting behind the bumper and the grill was cracked beyond repair, and the bumper cover itself was only scuffed, as far as I know, will PM you after I get the car back on Monday. -kjs-
Sorry to hear that Padre. I sure hope they get everything matched right.

NAVCHAP
10-03-2004, 06:31 AM
Thanks Team, will let you know about it after I pick it up. -kjs-