PDA

View Full Version : Long time no see!!!

jbr927
10-02-2004, 06:41 AM
I haven't been on in months. I hope all are doing well!! We finally moved to the new house and got everything out of the old. I been so out of touch - what's new out there?

MM just hit 25k - I love this car. We just p/u a new suv, had to drive that for awhile. Oh, how you appreciate the MM when you have to drive something else.

Anyway, just wanted to touch base. I miss everyone. Now that things are slowing down I'll have time to get caught up.

mpearce - is that you I saw on the 5/82 bipass 3wks or so ago?

Cruz, Jes - give me a ring - cell is still the same no.

Thx Jacki

CRUZTAKER
10-02-2004, 07:25 AM
Hey Jacki!!!

Yeah, we sure need to talk. You have missed lots of....stuff....and there is a private event coming up on the 11th at Norwalk.

We'll be in PA today and tonight, I'll try an remember to give you a call tomorrow.
Gage is 1 week into recovery from tonsil/adnoid removal and he sure is hurting. It's rough on these little guys.

Bye for now.

mpearce
10-02-2004, 10:30 AM
Jacki,

Welcome back! I've been out in Strongsville a bit lately. 82 and I-71 mostly. I saw a Silver MM getting off the highway at that same spot a few weeks ago also. I've had quite a few more MM sightings lately. Hope all is well with you. I will also be at Norwalk. Talk to you soon.

-Mat