PDA

View Full Version : Mark Your Calendar

cruzer
10-02-2004, 03:04 PM
This Saturday, October 9th, the Lone Star Cougar Club will hold it's Annual Charity Car Show :party: in the Sym's parking lot on Mockingbird , behind John Eagle--(just don't turn onto Lemmon--it's the big parking lot right past Lemmon). Registration begins at 9 AM, judging at 12 noon and awards at 2 PM--Let's have our biggest turn-out ever and show the car show world that the Marauders may be out of production, but WE're JUST GETTING STARTED IN HAVING FUN !!!! Shine 'em up and bring 'em out. See you there , Maury

Racerx88
10-03-2004, 09:13 AM
Here's a map:

http://www.randmcnally.com/rmc/directions/dirGetMap.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@ @0610843131.1096819793@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccceadcmjkehljgcef ecggfdffhdgik.0&cmty=0

TX Harley Guy
10-03-2004, 06:32 PM
Is it for Cougars and MMs only?

2003 MIB
10-04-2004, 06:53 AM
Is it for Cougars and MMs only?
Nope!- 15 different classes. Come on out!

TX Harley Guy
10-04-2004, 03:08 PM
Im working saturday so Ill be by for sure, my truck got ran into last friday be a non insured non licenced driver so I wont enter it. Its just minor, a little dent low on the rear bumper and a gash on the rub strip, made me mad though. Ill see if any of my THT bros what to come, there are 2 fresh custom paint jobs by MPH waiting for trophies!
Thanks for the info, who at Eagle can I get registraion info from, or is it when you show up?
Thanks again ........ John

cruzer
10-04-2004, 07:02 PM
Im working saturday so Ill be by for sure, my truck got ran into last friday be a non insured non licenced driver so I wont enter it. Its just minor, a little dent low on the rear bumper and a gash on the rub strip, made me mad though. Ill see if any of my THT bros what to come, there are 2 fresh custom paint jobs by MPH waiting for trophies!
Thanks for the info, who at Eagle can I get registraion info from, or is it when you show up?
John, Hope you can stop by--don't worry about a few dings--we all have one or two---we will have just about any mod available for you to get aquainted with--looking forward to seeing you, Maury

2003 MIB
10-05-2004, 03:48 AM
Registration starts at 9:00 and judging starts at 12:00. www.mercurycougars.com (http://www.mercurycougars.com) has more info. All you have to do is show up. Dawn Jenkins is cooking the dogs- You know how famous he is around Eagle for his grilling.

TX Harley Guy
10-05-2004, 05:14 AM
Thanks, Ill be there! Ive known Dawn a long time, a great person. i posted some info on the THT board, hopefully someone besides me will show up.

rumble
10-05-2004, 09:34 AM
I have been to the last two years but I'm out of town for a week so I'll miss this one. Hope the weather is better this year.

Have a good time, I'll miss ya.

2003 MIB
10-05-2004, 10:00 AM
I have been to the last two years but I'm out of town for a week so I'll miss this one. Hope the weather is better this year.

Have a good time, I'll miss ya.
We'll miss y'all too. I dunno about the weather- I've been waiting for Maury's forecast...What's it gonna be Cruzer- rain or shine?

Redster
10-06-2004, 06:18 PM
We'll miss y'all too. I dunno about the weather- I've been waiting for Maury's forecast...What's it gonna be Cruzer- rain or shine?

Hey Maury, are we going to park the MM's together?

cruzer
10-06-2004, 09:53 PM
Rod, we will probably be able to do it OK--wish I knew how many we were going to have. The weather forcast is still iffy---gotta get a little closer to the time and see what weather is where on Friday---stand by. Got the car washed and it got rewashed in rain today--Oh well. See yiu folks Saturday , bright and early, Maury