PDA

View Full Version : Marauder in Pigeon Forge Mustang Show

FordNut
10-02-2004, 04:45 PM
Tennessee Valley Mustang Club had their annual Mustang and Ford show this weekend in Pigeon Forge, TN. I didn't get to take mine as planned, but one of the Carolina gang was there with his black one. Thanks for the representation, Cowboy! Hope you won your class.

Marauderman
10-06-2004, 08:41 AM
Tennessee Valley Mustang Club had their annual Mustang and Ford show this weekend in Pigeon Forge, TN. I didn't get to take mine as planned, but one of the Carolina gang was there with his black one. Thanks for the representation, Cowboy! Hope you won your class.
....welll,,huh,,,who was it from the Carolina gang Brian--please telll!!!.....maybe frdwrnch?....Tom

FordNut
10-08-2004, 01:18 PM
....welll,,huh,,,who was it from the Carolina gang Brian--please telll!!!.....maybe frdwrnch?....Tom Nope, wasn't him. Sorry, I didn't get his screen name and probably shouldn't post his real name for privacy reasons. He is from Fuquay Varina, NC.

gdmjoe
10-08-2004, 01:24 PM
FordNut - Nope, wasn't him. Sorry, I didn't get his screen name and probably shouldn't post his real name for privacy reasons. He is from Fuquay Varina, NC.
Hummmmm ... my neck of the woods. *About 5miles away.

Marauderman
10-09-2004, 07:20 AM
.......huh..wonder if it was Fin Harder 92-----badgeless grill--did you notice that?...just wondering....were you able to tell him about this site if he wasn't on our board yet?.....curiosity you know.....Tom

FordNut
10-09-2004, 01:21 PM
.......huh..wonder if it was Fin Harder 92-----badgeless grill--did you notice that?...just wondering....were you able to tell him about this site if he wasn't on our board yet?.....curiosity you know.....Tom
He knows about the site, has the Marauder fender badges. Name is David, works in a limo business.