PDA

View Full Version : Marauderman Finally goes to a track---

Marauderman
10-03-2004, 05:42 PM
I'm going to the track for the first time in my life on the 7th of Oct..It's 1/8 mile track in Moorseville ,NC..

I will be be taking # 7 to work on Thursday , and Ms. M will meet me at after work with the 150 with the other tires--about 3PM and we will go to my LEO friend's home--where we will change tires on # 7 and go to the track--His house is about 5 miles from the track--afterwards --we will return to his home and put on street tires----actually,.. it's the same tire --just that the track tires we will be using are worn down to the wear bar..others are new ...anyway--

I am so excited--so if you guys want to stop by and show--come on out and watch Marauderman either flop or mop.....gee--just made that up....

Ok --the real reason is so I can practice on launchs--cause I'm a thinking of ALT on the 6th of Nov...........you only live once and the car is seems ok...so why not get in some fun times--want to watch a first timer?..so come on over--Tom

MarauderMark
10-03-2004, 06:08 PM
Tom.
Best of luck to you buddy .Kik butt !! racing your car is allways inside you tommyson you must find , bring out . no matta win / lose you make goo fight.the only problem i see may be when the officails want to leave and you dont..Keep us posted buddy!!

SC Cheesehead
10-04-2004, 01:46 AM
Tom,

Wish I could be there to watch, can't wait to hear the results. Ms. M will be taking pictures I presume?:burn:

SCCH

Marauderman
10-04-2004, 04:40 AM
Tom,

Wish I could be there to watch, can't wait to hear the results. Ms. M will be taking pictures I presume?:burn:

SCCH
.Oh yeah--busy with that and trying to video it as well with little digital camera---hope we get some good views from it all afterwards-----Yeah--almost forgot--take some Pam spray--right---