PDA

View Full Version : Inventory?

PJR
10-06-2004, 02:14 PM
Are there any items that are left over from past group purchases? Seems I got on the bandwagon a little late. I checked the online store, but I see past post's regarding a multitude of other items. Quick question about the fuel bib. Does it roll up and stow inside the filler neck compartment, or must it be attached for each use?

Thanks

Svashtar
10-06-2004, 06:33 PM
Are there any items that are left over from past group purchases? Seems I got on the bandwagon a little late. I checked the online store, but I see past post's regarding a multitude of other items. Quick question about the fuel bib. Does it roll up and stow inside the filler neck compartment, or must it be attached for each use?

Thanks
The fuel bibs have a hole at the top that fits over the filler pipe. The bottom flops down and you can rest the gas cap on it when detached. When done filling up, put the gas cap back on and just flip the bib up and over the gas cap and shut the door.

I have a plain one I bought online, but plan on getting this one with the logo; also this one is wider at the base than the one I have. Nice touch and really works.

Norm

PJR
10-10-2004, 04:10 PM
The fuel bibs have a hole at the top that fits over the filler pipe. The bottom flops down and you can rest the gas cap on it when detached. When done filling up, put the gas cap back on and just flip the bib up and over the gas cap and shut the door.

I have a plain one I bought online, but plan on getting this one with the logo; also this one is wider at the base than the one I have. Nice touch and really works.

NormThanks, ordered it.