PDA

View Full Version : Carolina Marauders Meeting #15 - October 9, 2004

Agent M79
10-06-2004, 03:57 PM
Carolina Marauders Meet #15 – October 9<SUP>th</SUP>, 2004

Date/Time:
Saturday October 9th, 2004 – 12:00pm

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com /><st1:City w:st=<st1:place w:st=" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Quaker Steak & Lube</st1:place></st1:State>
<st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on"></st1:place></st1:State>Interstate I-85, Exit <st1:address w:st="on"><st1:Street w:st="on">49
7731 Gateway Lane NW
Concord, NC 28027
704-979-LUBE (5823)
</st1:Street></st1:address>
We'll get to hear how Marauderman did at the track and what everyones plans are for ATL the following week.

Still undeniably the biggest and best Marauder Meet in the Carolinas! Don't miss it!

<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Marauderman
10-06-2004, 05:39 PM

Date/Time:

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com /><st1:City w:st=<st1:place w:st=" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Quaker Steak & Lube</st1:place></st1:State>
<st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on"></st1:place></st1:State>Interstate I-85, Exit <st1:address w:st="on"><st1:Street w:st="on">49
7731 Gateway Lane NW
Concord, NC 28027
704-979-LUBE (5823)
We'll get to hear how Marauderman did at the track and what everyones plans are for ATL the following week.

Still undeniably the biggest and best Marauder Meet in the Carolinas! Don't miss it!

..........ugh...some bad news....my track time tomorrow night has been postponed till another time/day---it seems my coach,LEO friend, cannot make it due to work that just came up---we were gonna use his house for tire changing and other stuff----so darn---- :( :depress: ...so I'll have wait till another time /place-----anywho---WE can talk about the ALt.Trip on the 15th--REMEMBER !! Check out the Invite from Todd--other thread---so lets motor on down together--lets discuss Sat--eh!.........Tom

dok
10-06-2004, 08:03 PM
We'll be there. Hopefully, I'll have a credit card by then. All of ours were stolen last week in Florida. :mad2:

Marauderman
10-07-2004, 08:45 AM
OK folks.........a show of hands, huh, I mean keys, whose coming Saturday to the meet????????...well com'on ....Tom

stevencory
10-07-2004, 01:42 PM
Sorry I'm gonna have to pass on this meeting.
I'll be volunteering in Raleigh at the
Autism Ribbon Run (http://www.autismsociety-nc.org/html/ribbon_run.html) which is sponsored by the
Autism Society of North Carolina (http://www.autismsociety-nc.org/).

Maybe you could be there with me in spirit?
Want to help support the work of the Autism Society of North Carolina (http://store.appcomm.net/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=OINF&Store_Code=asnc2&Action=ADPR&Product_Code=DNTE&Attributes=Yes&Quantity=1)?

Hope to see you next time.

Dave, PM and let me know when you need the dough for the shirts.

Thanks,

Marauderman
10-07-2004, 06:35 PM
Thanks Steve for your reply--we'll be thinking of you both---good luck--Tom

Marauderman
10-08-2004, 09:03 AM

Date/Time:

7731 Gateway Lane NW
Concord, NC 28027
704-979-LUBE (5823)

..ok so just the three of us-----where is frdwrnch, butch, mrmark(?), Marauder1, believe cheeshead can't make it-- and steve from Cary, so where is everybody anywho?????????? Anybody going to Alt beside Me!! :banana2:

SC Cheesehead
10-08-2004, 07:54 PM
..ok so just the three of us-----where is frdwrnch, butch, mrmark(?), Marauder1, believe cheeshead can't make it-- and steve from Cary, so where is everybody anywho?????????? Anybody going to Alt beside Me!! :banana2:
yep, you're right, I'm committed for tomorrow. Unfortunately won't be able to make ATL either, sorry.

SCCH