PDA

View Full Version : Another new owner

2003 MIB
10-07-2004, 06:54 AM
North Texas is becoming a pretty large Marauder community. I just got an email from Bob in Tyler (Norman Cagle's part of the world). Wanted to know a little about the Dallas group. Sign on and say hello, Bob- you've just tapped into the best resource on the net (the site- not me).

Johnman
10-07-2004, 06:33 PM
Welcome, Bob! Tell us about your car and how you came to your decision to buy it, etc. :welcome:

jgc61sr2002
10-07-2004, 06:40 PM
Bob - Welcome to the MM site. The most informative on the net. :welcome:

cruzer
10-07-2004, 07:29 PM
Bob, glad to have you aboard ---things are popping around here with a Charity Car Show on Next Saturday and a group picnic on the 23rd ---hope you can make at least one. Check the LSCC Show thread and the Picnic thread for details---see you soon, Maury

BUCKWHEAT
10-07-2004, 07:42 PM
Look forward to meeting you in North Texas. Welcome aboard.

Rollin'Thunder
10-07-2004, 08:00 PM
Hi Bob! The North Texas group is really growing! Sign on and get aquainted. I think you will find us to be a real friendly bunch. :beer: Congrats on joining the elite team of Marauder owners. Looking forward to meeting you. Bill

norcag
10-08-2004, 05:57 PM
Hope you guys have a good turnout at the Charity Car Show. I had hopes of being there, but have not recovered from back surgery sufficiently enough to make the trip. Maybe I will be able to to make Unique Performance show and see some of you there. Who is Bob from my neck of the woods?

Norman

cruzer
10-08-2004, 07:48 PM
Hope you guys have a good turnout at the Charity Car Show. I had hopes of being there, but have not recovered from back surgery sufficiently enough to make the trip. Maybe I will be able to to make Unique Performance show and see some of you there. Who is Bob from my neck of the woods?

Norman
Norman, take care of your back---it's the only one you will ever have---50 years of favoring a damaged back has taught me---if it hurts---stop. Hope you can join us at Unique.--Haven't communicated with Bob yet--hope he will contact us soon. Get well, take it easy, Maury

bhenderson
10-08-2004, 08:20 PM
Hi Norman, I live in the Woods. Where are you?

Bob

Norman

teamrope
10-08-2004, 08:34 PM
Welcome aboard Bob! I've been in your neck of the woods. When I was stationed at Ft hood I helped one of my buddies move his wife and kids down to the fort from Tyler.

Classy family name ya got there too.

B.J. Henderson

Petrograde
10-08-2004, 08:49 PM
Welcome Bob!

I hope to see y'all at one of the function before the weather gets cold ( 60 degrees or lower here is cold! )

muslhed
10-19-2004, 09:05 AM
Hello Bob! I'm from Longview, and rarely see any other Marauders in my neck of the woods. Maybe we will meet up at some local tracks sometime! Have a good one.

Jeremy

RVT04
10-19-2004, 09:27 AM
THE MORE THE MERRIER
WELCOME BOB :bandit:

USN_Lifer
10-22-2004, 07:50 AM
MIB, check your PM's. I just sent you something.

USN_Lifer

Patrick
10-22-2004, 07:53 AM
:welcome: :wave: :wave: