PDA

View Full Version : It was nice to meet you guys...

TX Harley Guy
10-09-2004, 05:10 PM
... today, sorry I couldnt stay longer and check out your rides. Keep us posted on the rain date, Im ready to try again. My HD is at Eagle collecting dust for a few weeks now, leaving for the beach at 5am tomorrow, I hope to make it back before the next one.
Thanks for making the lone truck owner feel welcome .... John

BUCKWHEAT
10-10-2004, 10:34 AM
... today, sorry I couldnt stay longer and check out your rides. Keep us posted on the rain date, Im ready to try again. My HD is at Eagle collecting dust for a few weeks now, leaving for the beach at 5am tomorrow, I hope to make it back before the next one.
Thanks for making the lone truck owner feel welcome .... John

Missed you. I got there in time to see Rodster and a few leftover Cougar guys. Next time...

cruzer
10-10-2004, 07:25 PM
:help: I sure missed my forcast on this one---when I left Hurst, the sun was shining and the roads were dry---when I went home , the clouds were high and the roads were dry---you figure it out :bigcry: Sorry I missed you, John--I went directly to John Eagle and spent an hour visiting and setting up an appointment for Thursday. The Harley was impressive--wish Mercury had put as much detail in the Marauder--Hope to see you at all our functions.
Hope everyone who can will make the regular meeting at John Eagle this Thursday--we have to put the final touches on the picnic then so meals can be ordered---see you there, Maury
Below: The Optomists--Rod, Sam and Dan---Steve R. was there in his Mom's 97 GM--John, sure wish I could have included your newly acquired supercharged Marauder :beer:

2003 MIB
10-11-2004, 03:28 AM
It was good to see John's Harley- a fine truck!! Sorry we missed you, Buckwheat...I hope we'll see you Thursday!

cruzer
10-11-2004, 01:27 PM
John, I was in "Sharper Image" at Northeast Mall and they have a neat 1/24th scale model of the Harley F150-- thought of you. Maury

TX Harley Guy
10-31-2004, 02:12 PM
Finally made it back, luckily Ivan wasnt to hard on the Destin (FL) area but the wind did blow in all the windows in my condo ..... had to use someone elses.
I have that diecast of my truck, keep it at work with me!
Has a rain date for the show been set yet?

2003 MIB
10-31-2004, 06:31 PM
Has a rain date for the show been set yet?
Glad you're back! 13NOV04- Same Bat time-Same Bat Channel.