PDA

View Full Version : Oct 10th

teamrope
10-10-2004, 08:04 PM
We couldn't have asked for a nicer day this time of year. It was good to see everyone. Nice showing of 6 Marauders and 6 Crown Vic PI's.

It was good to see McHunt & the Mrs after such a long time, and good to see our newest member ('s) the Torinoheavens. Don't know what happened to Dirty Dog, But we were thinkin about ya Dave.

Had a nice ride in Brute Forces car. (If Linda wasn't going in for surgury in December, I'de seriously be thinking about getting in on Dennis's groop buy on the Kooks.)

1 Bad 03 MM, it was good to see the Mrs & the young ones come up too.

It was good to see Ryans PI, 01 Inerceptor, and the rest of the PI crew, plus the PI guest that drove up from Sacramento to hang out with us.

Once again I forgot my camera, so sorry for not having pics to post.

BruteForce
10-10-2004, 10:14 PM
Good to see everyone. Had a great time! :party:

teamrope
10-10-2004, 10:22 PM
OPPS! I almost forgot!

I was good to see Flora again too! :dogrun:

Ryans PI
10-11-2004, 01:10 PM
I had a great time with everyone yesterday. Great weather. It was also fun watching the burnouts. :D I'm glad everyone had a goodtime. It was nice meeting everyone. We'll difinatley have to do this again sometime.

:banana:

01 Interceptor
10-11-2004, 01:28 PM
It was good to get together once again. I'll see about trying to schedule the meet next time with the Puget Sound Super Sport Team.

earlystroke
10-11-2004, 07:43 PM
Glad to hear you all had a good time. Don't worry I'm still working to join ya when I can cruise my very own up there. Wish ya all had some pics.

Matt

BruteForce
10-11-2004, 08:13 PM
...watching the burnouts. :D

:banana:

Burn outs? Burn outs? I din see no steenking burn outs. :bandit:

DirtyDog
10-11-2004, 08:35 PM
I sure wished I could have been there. I was sick with the flu. I spent the time surfing the web to find some new mods. Didn't find anything, but maybe some ideas.

I'm ready for the next get together.

Oh, I had heard the parts manager at Pacific Lincoln Mercury was a Marauder owner. I called him at the dealership and they are no longer in business.

Dave

01 Interceptor
10-11-2004, 08:44 PM
Sorry to hear it Dave, it wasn't because you got a vaccine was it? Get well soon!

BruteForce
10-11-2004, 09:23 PM
You were definitely missed Dave. Hope you're feeling better.

DirtyDog
10-12-2004, 07:14 PM
Thanks, I'm back to work and looking for the next modification.

I found a dyno shop in Kirkland that we need to check out. They have a club special for five cars or more. http://www.carbconn.com/

Dave